Quantcast

16 minutes ago, CLOY Nified said:

Subscribed to Smart's youtube channel waiting for the Smart Son Ye Jin playlist side by side the Smart Hyun Bin playlist.

I guess @ElectricHearts will have so many sleep deprived days in the future as we wait for the joint cf. 

Omg when do you think will be the joint cf. Haha  am i being too spoiled? Haha

:loolz:

Well i already keep writing now are they going to kill us today? a lot on my notes :lol:

So honestly it is fine.. As long as it happens sooner rather than later 

Like when I FINALLY need to go back to work ... which doesn't look like anytime soon this month lol

:poledance:

@blue velvet 

:loolz:They like to make us laugh 

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

10 minutes ago, Ri Se Ri said:

Close friend spotted! They talked OMG!

Exactly!! I sniggered at the word friend :shaq: because they left out this important word called "close"...hehe

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Love it! Salamat SMART for bringing them together again! YJ really challenges herself. I see she’s flexing her English lessons. Hayyss, it is really meant to be. I can’t wait for the third installment! 
:letsgo:

I hope the next time I wake up this early, it will be the M news. 

• Like 13
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
11 minutes ago, ncly said:

YJ's picky with her endorsement and it's an international deal so getting advice from her so called "friend" can't just be done over a quick 5-min call. I'm guessing a meeting in private could have been a must for HB the friend to lay out all the pros and cons of joining Smart to his lovey dovey oh so pretty and internationally loved YJ-shi. Or scratch that it could simply be a romantic dinner where he just asks her to be close to him via Smart and she just goes, "Ok" :)) 

everytime i see the word"friend" i just laugh.Lol.So accepting an international emdorsement because her friend did it.Can we say"romantic partner" instead?

• Like 5
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 3