Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

10 minutes ago, BinJin99 said:

Sorry, I meant they changed the closing day from 30/6 to 31/7. Many fans were aware of this and wondered why they suddenly changed just one day before the closing day. YJ was also at the top at the end of 30/6.

If we compare total votes of HB and YJ, we can clearly see actress has a longer voting time (an extra month) HB got around 4 or 5 million upvotes while YJ got 15 million upvotes.

Anyways, the most important here is yejin maintained  the reign with over 1million plus gap againts her close rival..Let us celebrate instead since my thumb was trained enough to push or press the green button every minute in every free time in two months..another title for binjin which indicates world power domination..next would be the best drama couple...

waiting for that smart cf of ye jin to be released anytime..

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 2

11 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Our Smart Couple!! They are really MEANT TO BE and with this Smart CF endorsement, they are telling the world that !!

From my understanding there are three campaigns and the contract is for one year and this includes a fan meet (don't know how this will work out with the current situation, but I am sure they will find a way to fulfill this).  From the get-go it was always teased by MVP that it will be both of them.  Capt.Ri cannot be lonely, or words to that effect.  MVP is the top of the top honcho at PLDT  (parent company of SMART) and he would not personally let out a statement like that and let it be half baked.  

Story line will probably have allusions to CLOY and a story line that will suit the products being pushed.  I have seen the Miss Universe Catriona Grey commercials for SMART card in their last campaign and I was really impressed with how it was done.  I would imagine having SYJ, it will not be anything less.   Interestingly the scene ends in a kiss.  I don't know if the commercial I saw was a three part series or one whole commercial (I know how Pinoys love to tell their stories in series).  Please advise.  Nevertheless, it ends with a kiss and a twist to the story.  

Just thinking about HB and SYJ possibly being  together, whether in the second campaign or a third one is enough to give me the chills.  So much skepticism as to whether SYJ will accept this project or not.  But here we are (or should I say, a little less than 24 hours to go).  There is a 15 hour difference between Philippine time and PST, which means for me, it will be reliving Baeksang all over again, time and sleep wise.  But for the love of BinJin, this ahjumma's got to do what she's gotta do.:hooray2:PS  Can anyone advise how we can participate in making SYJ's CF trend?  I have no Twitter account but I have YT as well as IG.  Will do my share to achieve what it needs to achieve and show my support.  

• Like 10
  • Love 8
  • Wiggle 4

13 minutes ago, CartPusherInLA said:

PS  Can anyone advise how we can participate in making SYJ's CF trend?  I have no Twitter account but I have YT as well as IG.  Will do my share to achieve what it needs to achieve and show my support.  

Welcome to the pop idol club. Following are instructions

EeVfMSMVoAErHze?format=jpg&name=large

EeVfMSMU8AAWjcN?format=jpg&name=large

EeVfMSLU4AAhUNu?format=jpg&name=large

https://twitter.com/yejincow/status/1289541542793711616?s=20

• Like 11
  • Rickroll'D 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Posted (edited)
Hi. If you notice YJ’s Cinderella7 friends in the front row, Gong Hyo Jin (in orange dress) and Oh Yoon Ah were talking about the flower bouquet. Seems like Yoon Ah said she doesn’t want the bouquet and pointed at YJ instead. I wonder if she knows YJ is eager to get the bouquet.
Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Removed instagram post. Instagram posts, unless it is your own and explicitly stated may not be embedded. You may add a link to an instagram post, however.
  • Like 11

1 minute ago, positivevibes said:

@hallyu I like your post. Very well said. 

Let's celebrate today!!!!! Binjin love our nation. This is their way to "thank you" their fans around the world!!!! Remember what Hyun Bin said in baeksang award 2020 interview, " WE will try our best to greet you with variety of projects. Thank you."  :heart:  Binjin did it!!! :smooches2:

Recap:

2018 - Negotiation

2019 - CLOY

2020 - SMART project

Yeahhhh!!!:happydance:

And the finale recap of everything will be The I Do's Matrimony..

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Rickroll'D 1
  • Wiggle 4

There really is no limit to shipping, or should I say shopping? Retail therapy at its best I guess, and it is quite pretty, I must say....

• Like 13
  • Love 7
  • Wiggle 1

Every time I listen to this song I can't help but think of them "we are meant to be" is a phrase totally theirs and I couldn't stay with the desire to make this video, I hope you like it and let's continue sailing towards our port that romance comes to  boar

Excerpt from a video I made, you can see it in full on instagram @BinjinHome

:heart2:

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

5 PM Manila time, but if you're elsewhere in the world and wondering when it is in your timezone, someone in twitter made this table. Set your alarms folks!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 7

8 hours ago, CartPusherInLA said:

From my understanding there are three campaigns and the contract is for one year and this includes a fan meet (don't know how this will work out with the current situation, but I am sure they will find a way to fulfill this).  From the get-go it was always teased by MVP that it will be both of them.  Capt.Ri cannot be lonely, or words to that effect.  MVP is the top of the top honcho at PLDT  (parent company of SMART) and he would not personally let out a statement like that and let it be half baked.  

Story line will probably have allusions to CLOY and a story line that will suit the products being pushed.  I have seen the Miss Universe Catriona Grey commercials for SMART card in their last campaign and I was really impressed with how it was done.  I would imagine having SYJ, it will not be anything less.   Interestingly the scene ends in a kiss.  I don't know if the commercial I saw was a three part series or one whole commercial (I know how Pinoys love to tell their stories in series).  Please advise.  Nevertheless, it ends with a kiss and a twist to the story.  

Just thinking about HB and SYJ possibly being  together, whether in the second campaign or a third one is enough to give me the chills. 

Yes, mostly filipino commercials has a story to tell, like McDo. 

I've watched Catriona's cf and apparently she and her boyfriend are far apart and was connected by SMART. So the cf could be that Hyunbin and Yejin are in the same place but not at the same time, but it also feels like Yejjn is waiting and they will meet halfway. But whatever it is, it is clear as a day that their cf is connected.

• Like 20

12 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Can't wait to be sleep deprived :lol:

:elated:

Why does she also wear blue later? 

Wondering the same thing? My mind is saying...its tying the 2 CF together..like the supposed 3rd set...but a teaser in itself?! Wahh! 
Good luck with getting some sleep! Not going to happen! LOL!

• Like 4

@CrashLanded does it end with that flower? Does it mean it is going to be more like the SK reunion scene at the end lol.. or .. :lol: Yea I am worried. Why am I already tired :P it is only 9:15pm Eastern Time in Canada 

:please:

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Why does she also wear blue later? 

Now that you mentioned it, I looked again at the first teaser ever that Jane posted, the one with the sunflower:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDKqb95HQYp/?igshid=199kyw57z2cz4

I didn’t notice it then because the focus of the pic was the sunflower, but if you look to the right of the pic, two arms are visible and it looks like that person is wearing a blue vest and taking a picture of something with her cellphone. I wonder if that’s SYJ.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4

Less is left, i think and I hope it is a date:Pandabulous: credits to: @Janejimbas 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2