Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

35 minutes ago, lovebirds said:

SYJ has been a Chungmuro Queen for a while, but she has just become a Hallyu Queen now after CLOY (winning some international polls) in my opinion.

SYJ has been a Hallyu Queen since 2003. She has been known as on of the top Korean actresses and known throughout the world, but she was more known for movies since she concentrated in doing movies more. With CLOY, she just solidified her fame. The other actress has never been a competitor to SYJ. They are not on the same level. So,  I do not think it has to do with competition. Maybe the fans from the actress might not know SYJ and how big of an actress she is.

• Like 6
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Wiggle 1

I've seen a lot of twitter accounts giving tutorials for youtube view counts for tomorrow. We looking like a kpop stans now lol :hwaiting2: BinJin best couple :heart:

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

9 hours ago, binyeji said:

It would be great marketing from SMART if they can get HB and SYJ in one CF together. 

Clauses with Catriona might be different, and she was known on her own merit. 

Right now Binjin is hot property. Any company that can get them together in a CF will get internet breaking views and media attention- not just in Philippines, but Internationally also. So brand wise it makes sense to bring them together at least in 1 CF that encompasses the entire brand and product lines. 

And if SMART is the first one to do that, then they would be really SMART. 

Beyond brand recognition... the market should respond to this marketing campaign, especially if having a joint ad campaign will entail Smart to plunk more money for additional fees (which I heard they need to for a joint ad campaign)... so fans should show to Smart that HB+SYJ  is really worth all the marketing spend, and based on initial feedback, that might be the case... Philippine fans would now really need to sign-up with a Smart Signature plan... :P

In prepaid, we usually compute this via marketing spend = Number of Sim Sales + Prepaid load sales... for postpaid, I would assume since I have been away from the industry for sometime now, it will be based on the number of activation (new subs) + increase usage... marketing will need to justify any expense (esp additional) spent via increase in either subs or revenue... that was how we did it anyway when I was with the competitor...

unless this is the passion of their bosses, similar to how MVP via Smart and other companies in the MVP group spends loads of cash for basketball (including the Philippines hosting the 2023 FIBA World Cup)...

• Like 13
  • Insightful 5

Everyday we are so blessed by RECENT candies, this should be enough for us to emulate our unbothered couple. Let's look forward to tomorrow's CF with a grateful heart. 

:7555_attack:

Happy shipping and let's be excited for our ship docking soon!! <3

:elated:

P.S. I hope there are moderators on twitter and IG, as diligent as our beloved moderators here.

• Like 11
  • Love 4

Keep calm & counting down the hours till tomorrow :transforms:

Go Go Jinnie, our Queen.

Keep on being classy & elegant. 

:doggie:

We love you & always support you.

#INSMARTWETRUST 

:gangnamstyle:

• Like 2
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 2

52 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

MODERATOR NOTE :

Recently there's been an increased of the reported content to us in Binjin section.

Noticed there are couple of posts using XYZ to mentioned other actress on the negative light. This is still considered as bashing and NOT ALLOWED.

And lastly, please continue to be civil to each others and bring only positivity to the thread. 

Mod Shipper Paradise Team,

@angelangie @LavelyShai @stroppyse @triplem @youngatheart @JC's Lingxi

I don’t know if I represent others here or not, but I come to the Binjin world to hear all the positivity and interesting thoughts from others on BINJIN  only. I will be so sad if we lose this forum. PLEASE, everyone, let’s not lose our little oasis here as so much excitement is still to come. I need to share this fun with someone! 

• Like 20
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, BinJin99 said:

I don't know why they did not change closing day for handsome actor poll, 31/7, but they changed closing day for beautiful actress poll from 31/7 to 31/8 on 30/7. YJ would have already won in 31/7 if they kept the closing day on 31/7

I'm not sure what you're referring to. I never saw any indication of a deadline change for the Most Beautiful Korean Actress of All Time poll. The Most Beautiful Korean Actress of All Time is over as of 7/31/20. If you go to that particular poll and try to vote, your votes won't even register. Are you sure you're not referring to the 8/31/20 deadline for Most Favorite Korean Drama Couples Till 2020 poll? In regard to the Most Handsome Korean Actor of All Time poll, the deadline was 6/30/20 and of course, we know who won that:happy2:.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

People please stay focused, especially for tomorrow's big Smart event. Enough of unproductive talk, rather concentrate only on spreading positive energy. This tweet is spot on.

• Like 10
  • Love 7
  • Rickroll'D 1

Aside from the CF and binjin crumbs we're getting. If/when HB and SYJ will have another movie/series together, what kind of character/storyline you guys want to see them do? 

For me, i like to see them in a Mr. & Mrs Smith type of story, I want to see SYJ in more of an action setting and I think both will be badass!

• Like 9
  • Rickroll'D 2

Posted another teaser on Twitter...ugh idk how to link it..Anyways..its video of SYJ walking away (her back to the cam) and it says “Sino ang Smart? Simple. Ako Rin”. LOL-  I think it translates in Tagalog- “who is Smart? Simple..me too” :lol:

• Like 13
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Edelweiss88 said:

Here’s another teaser from SMART! Our quern is killing it! 
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDX2qWenk18/?igshid=19npo6oguvj0v

:wow2:

Wow in the latest teaser .. saw her moving towards a table ..which has a sunflower on it..So yeah shippers were guessing right about the earlier pic with Sunflower uploaded by Jane that it was a part of the ad ..

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1