Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

7 minutes ago, PRNforhappiness said:

I think it’s from a Korean Tabloid magazine mentioned HB stayed behind waiting for her filming finished during TN filming, I think they did not mean during reshoot period....

Oh LOL, now I feel dumb. Thanks for the info :joy: will delete my prev post

4 minutes ago, stanbinjin said:

Oh LOL, now I feel dumb. Thanks for the info :joy: will delete my prev post

It's fine.. You know they got to eat while filming :lol: They love to talk about food during TN commentary

giphy.gif

• Like 11

Hi, this ahjumma is wondering who do you think are the people on the rumored blurry photo? I don't think the stylist would be disrespectful enough to post the photo on her IG if it would cause issues. :)

• Like 2
  • Off-Topic 1

Bench did an update lol

36 minutes ago, FatedOneNK said:

I don't think the stylist would be disrespectful enough to post the photo on her IG if it would cause issues. :)

No one important except her husband in the centre of the photo lol. If not, it is Shin Min Ah and Kim Woo Bin ;) 

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

18 hours ago, Chewy said:

I am so happy and I need to celebrate by inviting you to flood my DM for more candies...

Oh my dear, what hypes you up? It piques my curiosity ... ahem ahem ... check DM pls

:2540_meh:

• Like 2

HB didn't send YJ a food truck during SITR filming. The suspicious food truck which featured TN theme was sent by the production company of TN. Not sure why this inaccurate information got circulated and no one really doubted the credibility.

I believe their sayings that they only became close when they met again for TN promotion.

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Thanks 5

4 minutes ago, cheesenb said:

HB didn't send YJ a food truck during SITR filming. The suspicious food truck which featured TN theme was sent by the production company of TN. Not sure why this inaccurate information got circulated and no one really doubted the credibility.

I believe their sayings that they only became close when they met again for TN promotion.

The truck I'm not sure who it was because the truth had the phrase that if I remember correctly it was "Pretty noona buy me food and knows how to negotiate" but what if Binnie went to see her on set at SITR

He is so caring and cute

:bashful:

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 2

2 hours ago, kpop-fans said:

Its all fake. That site is just click bait, they recycle old news or manipulate fan speculation into different articles so fans will click on them. Also that last article is literally impossible as seri only sees rjh 2 weeks out of the year, there's no way she would be visually pregnant.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, blackbeannoodle said:

Its all fake. That site is just click bait, they recycle old news or manipulate fan speculation into different articles so fans will click on them. Also that last article is literally impossible as seri only sees rjh 2 weeks out of the year, there's no way she would be visually pregnant.

I find the articles on the page are subjective and think of the author, not fake news! Viewer could smart to select information! Every article about Binjin, I always read on many pages to filter information!

• Like 2

23 hours ago, SHpectator said:

Lets all combine our delulu willpower to make the joint CF a reality!

It is not a delulu. i predict this is the culmination of the entire project for SMART Communications.

They have a top product called SMART Infinity catered by Smart Communications Wireless and the mother company, PLDT. This product is offered to Corporate people and Businesses because it has a worldwide unlimited roaming capability plus a personal account manager assigned to support the Customer. If what they say is true that they have indeed realized their ROI with HB's endorsement and i predict also the same will be for SYJ,

then they must have one CF together (HB andSYJ) for the SMART INFINITY otherwise i convert to Signature! 

:heythere::Please:   

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Where did this pic of them walking during CLOY come from? Why don't I remember this lol Here

It was when she gave her tomato present to him :)

Congratulations to YJ once again! So proud of dedicated voters, from Starmometer to BAA to Kingchoice. Will there be another poll to vote? Hahaha

• Like 13
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

3 hours ago, cheesenb said:

I do believe that they became close when TN promotion time, because during the filming of TN ,HB is still in relationship with KSR.

So excited if they're really have one cf together after one movie, one drama.

Miss them so much, it's so strange that they don't have any interview after CLOY such successful drama, and for SYJ she usually has two project each year, but this time so strange she has only one project in two years

• Like 6
  • Love 1