Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

Honest thought 

Spoiler

I don't defend antis but I think they are victims in this case.

They only reshiped HB and the xyz after she had posted photos and liked her friend post on IG which made her fans think that she wanted to be back with HB.

I do feel for them.

• Like 6
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

@Teeners YAY! Something I saw before it got deleted for a change on :lol:

What is this manyofactory_vibe account lol here It was created around the same time as mediheal_skincare I only noticed it because instagram suggested I follow it lol  

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Omg @Kari ive been thinking about the timing, too. It’s very suspicious. 

Spoiler

The other ship is having a scoreboard of both ship’s denial. I can’t. Haha denials are a BinJin thing! Stop it! :coolshades:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Rickroll'D 1

The blur photo was posted by HB's stylist with a caption: the stylist and her brother do jogging or s/t like that but she deleted the photo short after that, so speculation.

I think it's time for HB to look for another stylist to avoid further misunderstanding. We may argue that work is work as it's professional but...

• Like 5
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kari said:

Hide contents

My conclusion: I really do think it was XYZ's talent agencies (yes, both Chinese and Korean) that did this. This kind of buying trends and latching onto whatever's currently hot (HB) is, sadly, something C-agencies and media do. But I strongly find it laughable to think the Korean side wasn't part of any of this. It's impossible for two talent agencies to not communicate/know what is going on with their artist, especially since China is XYZ's biggest market outside of Korea. I mean, I'll give the Korean side the benefit of the doubt for the May 20 trend, but for the July 30 one? So I refuse to believe the Korean side had no knowledge of this. A bit of common sense and PR knowledge would tell anyone that both talent agencies were involved. As for XYZ herself, I am inclined to believe she wasn't a part of it.

Wow! I actually thought about this too. It was all business for them but I hurt for those XYZ shippers who really believed this. 

Spoiler

What if the IG posts which sparked the rumors a play too? Who knows?

• Like 4
  • Unamused 2
  • Shocked 3
  • Insightful 5

Haha.. Super creative Binjin stan B)

Gosh, now this Binjin's hip-hop/rap song is stuck in my head now :sweat_smile:

Whatever, I'm still happy to sing a long with it :P

Binjin Binjin Binjin  :hahah!:

• Like 3
  • LOL 15
  • Wiggle 3

10 hours ago, Baylack said:

It doesn't give a specific Pacific actual time cut-off so would that be 11:59 p,m,?

Pacific time now is 18.25pm still july 31, 2020. So it ends around est 4pm Hongkong time / 3pm korean time.  PLease continue to vote:kiss_wink:

About our lovely BinJin couple same as usual dear shippers world, we do keep uplifting them in our prayers so that our desires for them to be one would be greatly favor by Him. Only God's perfect grace we will be able know the real about their relationship. What we have so far LA, golfing, and this recent ones cf's together we just enjoy with gladness and not boasting too much about it. Beware evil spirits is always everywhere looking to destroy one's happiness. :heart4:

10 hours ago, Baylack said:

It doesn't give a specific Pacific actual time cut-off so would that be 11:59 p,m,?

Pacific time now is 18.25pm still july 31, 2020. So it ends around est 4pm Hongkong time / 3pm korean time.  PLease continue to vote:kiss_wink:

About our lovely BinJin couple same as usual dear shippers world, we do keep uplifting them in our prayers so that our desires for them to be one would be greatly favor by Him. Only God's perfect grace we will be able know the real about their relationship. What we have so far LA, golfing, and this recent ones cf's together we just enjoy with gladness and not boasting too much about it. Beware evil spirits is always everywhere looking to destroy one's happiness. :heart4:

• Like 13

BinJin's dating rumours

HB's happy face vs. YJ's poker face

• Like 8
  • LOL 15

13 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Here's change of topic. A very interesting article in Japan media on the impact of CLOY on the perception towards North Korea, and many stories by NK defectors on how CLOY's depiction is very close to life in NK. CLOY may be a rom.com but its political-social impact is really wide reaching. I believe this is one of the reason why HB and SYJ accepted this drama, cuz of the script and the scenario.

http://www.asahi.com/ajw/articles/13532595

The political aspect is also one of the reasons why CLOY nearly got, for lack of a better term, "snubbed", during BAA. Around that time, political tension between the North and the South was high because of defectors allegedly spreading bad propaganda. And prior to or during the airing of CLOY, the drama drew negative criticism from the North.

• Like 17
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4

@Choisamsook 

Recycle bunch of blur granny pictures from the world war 2! 

Love it. I couldn’t agree more. All they have been doing are recycling old stuffs from the past. And kept saying “why Vast is sooo quiet with the rumors though”. And now they got what they have been wondering but of course they keep hanging on their sinking ship until as long as they can. 

• Like 5
  • Off-Topic 2
  • Unamused 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Channel20 said:

Gosh, now this Binjin's hip-hop/rap song is stuck in my head now :sweat_smile:

Whatever, I'm still happy to sing a long with it :P

OMG!This is hilarious! I wonder what BinJin’s  reaction would be if they get to see this. 
:getmygrooveon:

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1