Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

1 minute ago, ElectricHearts said:

:lol: sure was lol

And by the 1st hour of August, The announcement of Most Beautiful Korean Actress and Most Handsome Korean Actor..BInjin Reign the crown...

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Rickroll'D 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

9 minutes ago, Halinakorea said:

And by the 1st hour of August, The announcement of Most Beautiful Korean Actress and Most Handsome Korean Actor..BInjin Reign the crown...

Yes! And then the other one with YSR and RJH poll closes after too

• Like 10

27 minutes ago, Halinakorea said:

Yup!!! And just a heads up, the voting closes July 31 PST. So that’s August 1, 3pm Philippine/Singapore time. You can still keep voting on Saturday, Asia!!!

• Like 11

43 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Yes! And then the other one with YSR and RJH poll closes after too

We can then start using our votes for the Most Favorite Korean Drama Couples Till 2020 poll which closes on 8/31/20. I've been concentrating on the Most Beautiful Korean Actress of All Time poll since King Choice only allows 15 votes (10 up & 5 down) per hour across the board for no matter how many polls exist. I instituted this policy when #2 kept getting a little too close for comfort :sweat:.

I figured, since the Most Beautiful poll ends 7/31/20, at least I would have more time to concentrate on the Couple poll later since it ends on 8/31/20. Just to clarify, you only have 15 votes per hour no matter how many polls exist. You can exclusively use them for one poll or divide among the polls per mobile device unless you are able to work around it using some of the tips that have been promoted.

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

On 7/30/2020 at 3:15 AM, Samsam said:

@TotoroSY haha yes. I think it’s an edit :D

SAVE THE DATE GUYS. August 3. 2pm. 
i repeat. Mark your calendars. 

august 3. Ok! 

EDIT. Someone messaged me that the teaser will be out a few hours after the event which will start by 2pm. 

:approves:

Smart made good use of the Seri’s choice concept :wub:

what’s going to happen when Signature choice and Simple Smart Ako are in one frame?! Heart attack! :heart2beat:prepare guys. Make sure your insurance is in force. Haha! 

P.S. i’m an insurance agent. :Megalol:

again. Mark your calendars. Mygahd. I sound like a broken record hahaha. August 3.  

Thanks, TotoroSY! This is indeed exciting news and I am going to research when I should hop online as I am on East Coast USA. Check Facebook as well. https://www.facebook.com/SmartCommunications/?__tn__=%2Cd%2CP-R&eid=ARD5g3PLzJSxwN0OqfeHw7DkHx2M2o8K4mkGDbDGPwXENR-swrxLxMKSHn4RWGCLPlhQkm-f4ATBjtGS

20 hours ago, Cherie Cee said:

@Sandra Wheeler, welcome aboard our luxury BinJin ship. Enjoy!

Thanks, Cherie Cee. Looks like I hopped on board just in time as the ship is about to land in one port tomorrow and another on August 3. Exciting! binjinsmart news pending. Stay safe and well!

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Rickroll'D 3

@Sandra Wheeler welcome to our ship! I’m on this ship since March this year when it was re-opened and stuck here since. 

@ElectricHeartsI’m not sad about the disappearance of the club though because my request to join the club was never accepted. Maybe because I didn’t post but it doesn’t mean i’m not Binjin fan. Whatever. 

• Like 13
  • LOL 3

I'm sorry but when I saw the news of the denial that Binnie or Vast gave I screamed, I ran, I celebrated jsjsjs I know that maybe it is wrong but I can not be happier for our binjin, is that I love them and see that our ship sails so  Well it makes me so happy, I need the third of August to come quickly, I need my beautiful binjin

:heart2beat:

• Like 17
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, EdelweissTX said:

@Sandra Wheeler welcome to our ship! I’m on this ship since March this year when it was re-opened and stuck here since. 

@ElectricHeartsI’m not sad about the disappearance of the club though because my request to join the club was never accepted. Maybe because I didn’t post but it doesn’t mean i’m not Binjin fan. Whatever. 

Sames re the club. Let's all discuss here like one big binjin happy family. I had so much FOMO over the clubs.

• Like 10
  • Love 2

47 minutes ago, Kari said:

My conclusion: I really do think it was XYZ's talent agencies (yes, both Chinese and Korean) that did this.

Kari! I loved your post and fully agree with your analysis. Also, HB and SYJ have no Chinese talent agencies watching out for them? But XYZ does have Chinese representation? That explains a lot. It's hard to deny to media outlets you don't directly interact with. SYJ and HB had no direct path to denying stuff that was originating in the Chinese media, while other agencies would benefit from getting their client's name out there in whatever manner. I agree that XYZ does not have to be a part of this toxic force taking place; there are plenty of other people benefitting from the rumors and connections. Thank you for your detailed information!!!!

This ship will reach land soon. Stupid Covid!!!!!

• Like 12
  • Insightful 2
  • Rickroll'D 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 7/30/2020 at 1:47 PM, SHpectator said:

Who is that korean man outside a resto tho? "Treats her like his baby"? Korean men talk that way IRL? 

That man did not mention who he was. He didn’t talk so I don’t know if he talk that way IRL because he wrote it in words that said 아기처럼 which means like a baby. 

• Like 12
  • Awesome 4
  • Rickroll'D 1