Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

@Fangirl22 this makes me wonder if the new landscape billboards is one of hb for smart, one of jinnie, surrounded by the bench binnie and eventually it is both of them in those smart ones or something lol. anyways Philippines is very lucky. Going to see their visuals all over soon lol.. 

:heart4:

• Like 12
  • Love 2

Too bad I still cant get a chance to see those billboard ads :bawling: too far from work :crybaby:

• Like 4

I am here, desperately praying, that the next time SYJ goes on a liking spree, she will like those with the tags “BinJin Married”. But what will we do then? Can we handle it?

:what!:

also, welcome to all the ajhummas in this forum. :kiss_wink:

• Like 11
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

@celest1al same thoughts but I couldn't process them in written form :P 

Since this was also in August of 2006 lol.. I guess I will take any day in August now :P

Talent Hyun Bin (24) and Son Ye-jin (24) were selected as the top men and women celebrities who want to date on the seventh day of July.

Wasn't the Smart board meeting on July 7 :lol: Also Jinnie posted some nice France pics around  then in July 2018 :P Let's not forget Binnie's Hawaii 2010 video of her agency's channel on SYJ lol

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

18 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

And the Smart CF producer from Phil, posting HB's bts as he giggles away with the crinkly eye smile similar to the MetroStyle interview when he talked about Yejin......with that OST love song and Sunflower emoticon (project name for YJ's Smart CF). They are ALL TROLLING us now!!

The same thoughts I had when I saw Binnie's video lol. Although now I relook at the date on the August 2006 poll HB and SYJ won back then. I wonder if either fate was trying to make it happen this entire time :P Plus seeing that so many things seemed to happen in that week of July last month :lol: Honestly, I cannot respond to anyone's actions anymore :P Because it wasn't really our fault this time, they were making us more this way with their actions ;) 

Also I had no idea I had actually written down in my notes I was expecting Jinnie's smart CF next week. Honestly, all I remember was after her last instagram update related to her filming I just wrote more stuff in my notes for fun guessing :P 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, BinjinFangirl said:

As I watched the CF, the recommendation vid after that is a interview with the star. And guess what? That man turned out to be her boyfriend. That was their first kiss. SMART CF united them. She even playfully thanked SMART lol

I guess SMART really enjoys playing cupid 

@BinjinFangirl and @TotoroSY I don't think we would want mention Cat and Clint... they ended scandalously bad recently... hahaah

@Cherie Cee thanks for the info... didn't really notice PSH endorsing Bench then... but this SYJ Smart endorsement is the first multimedia ad campaign of a female Korean star in the PH...

• Like 12
  • Wiggle 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Also we need this clip..

Translation:

Bin: Hi all, Long time no see

Bin: I did some travelling, met up with friends and been exercising a lot, managed to have lot of time for myself

Presenter: this car is cool.. is this yours ?

Bin: this one? not mine.

Presenter: do u drive a convertible where would you like to go ?

Bin: hmm, where there's water, seaside.

Presenter: it's too hot now right ?

Bin: really too hot..

Bin: i don't like girls who are not straightforward.

Bin: Who love to express the opposite of what they really think..

Bin: I don't like that, we've got to be honest

Bin: like it when u do

Bin: dont like it when u don't

Presenter: that's brave ..

And YEJINSHI is very straightforward. She speaks her mind  alright!:wow1:

Edited by LovableBinJin_2Ri
  • Like 4
  • LOL 8

2 minutes ago, bin-jin said:

VROOM VROOOM here come our SLAYING QUEEN... better dont mess with her....

So what people were previously thinking were shades of red/orange as the color concept of the commercial (based on SYJ's IG post), was actually the color gold, for their Signature plan. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

Not quite related to our shipping but just sharing some thoughts regarding the supposedly huge amount of money these top celebrities get for each drama episode or each product endorsement. I doubt the celebrity gets all of it. They still get a lot but i think a big part may go to their agency, manager, PA, glam team etc. I am not a finance person but i think the budgeting includes the entire package for the celebrity. Perhaps those of you who understand the industry more can clarify. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3

Yay! teaser makes sense if they want to reveal it on Monday.. unless it comes out earlier again :P:cheers:

Also her teaser was much shorter than Binnie's lol

• Like 9

YEJIN Zooming past us super fast!! Smart CF YJ SonFlower coming up!!

I think we are gonna see YJ in a Gold Dress too as per the silhouette on the card invite and posters.

Wow July 31st is CLOY script reading day! Happy anniversary CLOY and RiRI couple!

• Like 13
  • Love 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1