Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

3 hours ago, Cherie Cee said:

It is the end of the month tomorrow. If i remember right HB's SMART ad was supposed to drop June 1, which was  Monday. However, the week prior to that, there was much frenzy when in one day it was simultaneously announced that HB was endorsing both Bench and Smart. Bench's announcement came first with the catch line of your crush landing on you soon!

Typical of them announcing stuff when I should be sleeping :P Yea I wrote it down lol. The first captain riVeal teaser came out on May 27 - also the day the press release for Smart and Bench came out to announce HB as an endorser - Smart did the eyes emoji to the person on twitter that left the SYJ comment. The original CF was suppose to be release on June 1 (it got leaked and came out on May 31) :P Metro.style interview came out on June 1 and also when the media presser took place :) 

So August 3 would actually be the announcement and the first teaser :P since it happened on a Monday for Binnie too hahaa. Also I said it would be in August since she filmed it :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

hi all 

i'm silent reader since may 2020

i'm long times fans of hb and i love syj since 2018 

i really love this 2 beautiful human being together 

anyways i just saw on their cinderella group lee jung hyun instagram that she tag syj 

there are group photos but the photos in  the back is cut half 

happy sailing

• Like 12
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Regarding Monday, August 3 at 5:00 P.M. all I can say is...

SERIously, you don't want to miss this.

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Rickroll'D 6
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Typical of them announcing stuff when I should be sleeping :P Yea I wrote it down lol. The first captain riVeal teaser came out on May 27 - also the day the press release for Smart and Bench came out to announce HB as an endorser - Smart did the eyes emoji to the person on twitter that left the SYJ comment. The original CF was suppose to be release on June 1 (it got leaked and came out on May 31) :P Metro.style interview came out on June 1 and also when the media presser took place :) 

So August 3 would actually be the announcement and the first teaser :P since it happened on a Monday for Binnie too hahaa. Also I said it would be in August since she filmed it :lol:

Aww I feel bad for you! If it is indeed Aug 3, 2pm Manila time, that will be like 2am your time! Is staying up an option???

• LOL 6

People on Instagram taking what was in the picture and use "smart choice" lol Here

"signature choice" keeps making me want to order a signature cocktail and do the whole ysr moment in the bathtub drinking my wine lol

I stayed up for that press for Smart lol 2am isn't that bad lol considering I stayed up to watch Baeksang live lol

• Like 6
  • LOL 8
  • Rickroll'D 1
  • Wiggle 1

Yejin Billboard coming soon?? Side by side with HB's?

:getmygrooveon:

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Jane Basas of Smart posted this on her IG.   safe to say that this is the confirmed time for the teaser. Woooooo :piggydance:

• Like 10
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Rickroll'D 2

@Chewy Think out of the box.. maybe they went mini-golfing instead :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 15

Journalists on why Jinnie is the “Nation’s Actress” 

:highonflowers:

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

8 hours ago, Chewy said:

Hahahahaha @CartPusherInLA Nono I did not disagree abt whatever golfing rendezvous. I only said it’s a different place. Hint: think outside the box 

Just this? Anymore?

• LOL 1

40 minutes ago, b.elle said:

@Chewy Think out of the box.. maybe they went mini-golfing instead :joy:

@Chewy Actually I had wondered not long ago.. I had it on my list of their potential dates but I didn't list them here LOL! I only thought about it ;) I know she loves amusement parks. So I wondered if they went to Disneyland/Disneyland California Adventure Park, Universal Studios or even Six Flags :lol: However, I was like golfing sounds better though :P So I never thought of you know potentially them staying at a amusement park resort ;) - That is normally what I had done before in LA lol - visiting those attractions lol. Also, I know they both like museums and galleries. So I figured that was something they would do too in LA lol. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

50169307953_8c2de40c26_z.jpg50169820756_a4bde5cc41_z.jpg

Could she be wearing HB's coat? It looks awfully big on her and in the other pics I've seen, the pocket tabs on what she's wearing were tucked in. 

And twinning here. 

50170086972_af37ded2f6_z.jpg

50170081557_9b8acabee3_z.jpg

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Rickroll'D 1

7 hours ago, DoolyDose said:

Smart Signature isn’t really that new; it’s their 4G-powered postpaid plan that’s been around quite a bit, but they’re launching their 5G service today, so I think it makes sense that they’d reveal SeRi’s Signature Choice ad around this time, too.

I never said Smart signature was new, I just said it was a product they are promoting. :D And as you said, it’s the 5G Service. I was a Globe subscriber in the PH so I’m assuming Smart signature is the equivalent of Globe Platinum? 

———————

Adding this to the long list of non-verbal cues from binjin. First time I’m seeing this. She taps him on the thigh and he mumbles something to her. I wonder what he said? My English-speaking brain makes me lip-read his reply as, “at home.” LOL. Can anyone lip-read Korean?

Whatever it was, he, yet again, knew what she meant when she tapped him. No words needed. :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDRExRCJZEE/?igshid=1jnxoj8cn3gtz

• Like 12
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

13 minutes ago, Nenski said:

I never said Smart signature was new, I just said it was a product they are promoting. :D And as you said, it’s the 5G Service. I was a Globe subscriber in the PH so I’m assuming Smart signature is the equivalent of Globe Platinum? 

Hi @Nenski -- from what I know, the equivalent of Globe Platinum is Smart Infinity :)

Definitely exciting though that Son Ye Jin is endorsing a Smart product!! :D

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, Beadharmony said:

Could she be wearing HB's coat?

@BeadharmonyI think she is wearing the women's version.  She is much too petite to be wearing his coat, she will be dragging it as HB is 6' and she is 5'5" (not to mention he has very broad shoulders)

If I may add to outfits, the Balmain double breasted dress she wore to the Negotiation press conference is very similar to the double breasted coat he wore to the Rampant premiere.  Also the twinning ensembles they wore to the CLOY wrap party.  Perhaps this is their way of non verbally telling the world they are a couple, albeit in a subtle way?

• Like 11
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Rickroll'D 1
  • Wiggle 3

This quirky twitter account ( has Binjin confirmed?) , who always said NO, but for today.. :scream:

Updated: Yeah, I think roughly I get the idea why the owner of this twitter tweet like that. Thanx for explanation @Beadharmony

Keep calm & watch their real love story in CLOY :wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

BINJIN MARRIED!!

I am chanelling the BJ shippers on Twitter.

But seriously BJ shippers fighting with X shippers on Twitter again. I think the Smart CF announcement dropping on Aug. 3 hit a sore spot on the X group. Be kind, be nice, leave YJ alone. She’s just doing a iob. 

• Like 21
  • LOL 1