Quantcast

• Replies 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline: (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember’ VIP Pre

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

On 7/28/2020 at 11:23 AM, Walk Kindly said:

Hide contents

This is from YJ Film photo above.. this is from enhanching result. I add the brighness because the original a little bit dark.

remini-version04-recrop04.jpg

This is the original. Thanks for @ElectricHearts helping me enhancing the picture..

So, did you guys see something? Please tell me.. :D

Yes yesss! you ma' lady are a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, daebak! Thought I would need a third eye to behold what you and others see.  I see one wearing a hat, slouched over while aiming for a good shot and he's definitely using a camera not a camera phone. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
3 hours ago, MY15 said:

I had no intention of commenting on the subject further. But if you want, I can do it here in public or privately in DM. Just do not expect me to keep quiet just because you come at me.

A forum is a place for discussion. It should not be one-way posting where response is criticised just because you do not agree with it. There are others who agree. It also does not mean the person who posts the most has more say. Everyone has to put up with something in a public place.

Like someone once said, use the ignore button if you do not like it.

If I get dragged for this, so be it. Meh. I agree with the sentiment that everyone has an equal say in an open forum. Some prefer to comment more frequently than others, that's their right. On the flip side, it doesn't mean someone who chooses to passively read the thread is less of a fan.

As an aside, I sometimes cringe at the term "senior shipper." It's certainly meant as a compliment and to express appreciation for someone who's been contributing to the thread since the early days. I just wonder if it has the unintended consequence of silencing those who are newer to the forum.

Keep calm and ship on.

• Like 14
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 3
9 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

The CEO for Smart Jane J. Babas posted SYJ's hand holding a bike helmet. They are about to post SYJ's  Smart commercial.

Hi! Jane Basas is Smart's Head Senior VP for their Consumer Business Wireless division. Alfredo Panlilio is their CEO  :)

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3
On 7/17/2020 at 6:45 AM, TotoroSY said:

I found the English translation for Perhaps Love lyrics and just had to repost the video. Watching with the lyrics makes the video even sweeter. Binjin Love Story!!

PERHAPS LOVE OST lyrics translation

I don't know when it all started
When my head became dizzy with thoughts of you

These thoughts would often pop up in my mind
I feel anxious as my heart expands towards you

It's nothing.. it's just a little thing
Your words are awkward to me

Is it love? If you feel the same way, is it a beginning?
My heart keeps saying it loves you
It screams out for the whole world to hear
Why has it taken so long for me to hear it~?
We've finally met.. finally found love

If I wanted to show you how I feel
The only way would be for you to become me

I'm already inside of you
Just like you're inside of me

To each other [to each other]
We may already be too accustomed

Is it love? If you feel the same way, is it a beginning?
My heart keeps saying it loves you
It screams out for the whole world to hear
Why has it taken so long for me to hear it~?
We've finally met.. finally found love

When I think about it [when I think about it]
I realize how many moments there were when my heart trembled
I'll try as harder as I was late in realizing my feelings
I'll be with you, I'll only give you fond memories
Please don't ever leave me again
Even the shortest moments without you make me uneasy
Please stay by me~

I already love you so much (you're the only one) :wub::wub:

:ohboy2::heart2beat:  BINJIN FOREVER!!

P.S. Love that last line so much!! :wub:

wow, thanks a lot for this translation.  I was tired of doing this translation myself, using some of the guides from this blog https://translatehub.org/, it was very close to the translation you provided, but still it didn't work out so well. Your version is more like an accurate translation.

• Like 11
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, loveintheair said:

Already watched the full video of that. Sadly it was just JDG teasing Binnie and flashing the light too much on him. It was dark. So everyone was using lights from their phones. So Binnie wanted to take the phone away from him after :P Also it was JDG's phone lol. It's here if you want to watch lol.

Plus Binnie don't have that kind of phone. We know he has that silver iphone for LA . 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 3

Good morning! 

confirmed. Jane Basas of Smart really is a shipper and she knows how to make our hearts flutter :fullofhearts: 

I’m pretty sure Guadalupe Bridge will be a sight to behold this August. I wouldn’t mind getting stuck in this area with Ye Jin and Bin’s billboards side by side 

• Like 10
  • Love 8
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3
23 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

We know he has that silver Iphone for LA

Yes, yes yes i have seen that ...... isn't that what is part now of #Couple Goals?  Couple phones .SYJ has it too!

:happyshakes:

In the end, what matters is our Goal to materialize that we have witnessed our well intended wishes to these beautiful couple who affected our lives in a beautiful encounter. I hope One day Soon ,we will meet together with them in one place and breathe the same air!

Look, an answered prayer since 2008....... Nothing is impossible with Faith and desperate praying.....RJH

:approves:

• Like 3
  • Shocked 3
  • Love 10

LOL for once Asahi Weekly doing their job and not recycling old articles...

SON YEJIN ranked #1 MOST POPULAR Korean Actress in Japan”

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000842534

25 minutes ago, Samsam said:

Good morning! 

confirmed. Jane Basas of Smart really is a shipper and she knows how to make our hearts flutter 

I’m pretty sure Guadalupe Bridge will be a sight to behold this August. I wouldn’t mind getting stuck in this area with Ye Jin and Bin’s billboards side by side p

Cant wait too see Yoon Seri joining Captain Ri domaining the Guadalupe Bridge!! Its not a mistake, its Our POWERFUL COUPLE!!

:piggydance:

• Like 14
  • Love 3