Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

44 minutes ago, Jimmy Greene said:

If not Pelican Inn in Newport, then I would say Carlsbad Aviara Resort and golf course. This resort is a premier location, has a famous world class spa, and great restaurants.  Ralph’s is right down the street and plenty of Starbucks nearby.  I also thought about Torrey Pines golf resort but there would have been pictures taken which we have not seen posted by Jin.  You are not staying at Torrey Pines without taking pictures of the scenery ocean cliffs etc.  Plus not to mention hang gliding at Torrey Pines.

Interesting this is quite further away. Although the resort does look very beautiful and looks like a similar style of choice to where she went for France :) It is just that we know they were spotted at Pavillions - grocery shopping and not Ralphs. However, we dont know what they were doing earlier in the day before getting spotted :P hahaa She was definitely in front of Ralphs for her friend's daughter's birthday party. Of course we know where that birthday party was held at lol. I also saw another pic that confirmed what @CartPusherInLA had said where the birthday party would be at. I only considered Terranea Resort as a quick research option as it is much closer and the Pavillions is actually not too far from that resort and it is right by the ocean. However, it is obvious they rented a car for this trip :lol: You cannot visit LA without renting a car :lol: Also why my trip dates have to be pretty much the same as them :P I just had to choose the hotter Asian country over the always hot - will there be a drought this time?  weather of LA ;):P

• Like 8
  • Love 1

On 7/28/2020 at 8:41 AM, Peony said:

I looked at some SYJ interviews in the past even with KNG and JHI, normally they initiate skin contact . Even with SJS, SYJ kept her distance. 

HB confirmed that they was close in the video below on 3th Sep 2018, the day when he took good care of her on stage. So they might have started dating before 22rd Sep 2018.

I have seen many SYJ's interviews and BTS. To be honest SYJ is a person who is not adraid of skinship with many of her costars (KNG, SJS, JWS...). Touching other people during conversations is actually one of typical traits of Alphas.

She normally laughes and jokes a lot in BTS/ interviews, so the asmosphere is comfortable. That's maybe a factor which helps her to be a chemistry master as her costars feel comfortable acting with her, being around her.

I've tried my best to express my opinion, so I hope not to create any misunderstanding. 

1583810630811-4.jpg

• Like 16
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, MY15 said:

Separate note to those who recommend taking it into DM. I understand most want to have a harmonious and fun atmosphere. But you have to allow everyone a chance to respond to a post. It is only 1 or 2 responses. There may also be others who are interested in the topic. I don't think I have seen anyone here fight endlessly.

Also, in case some think I am passive aggressive, I am not. I am direct and frank.

@MY15  

Are you a Binjin shipper? I am puzzled as I do not recall seeing you post anything on Binjin. This Is a Binjin shipper thread to post about Binjin and not to post about other users or shippers.

You may not be aware of how your posts look to others but the way you are going on and on with your passive aggressive posts on another user in a public forum is almost bordering on online harassment to me. Not sure about others but personally I feel disturbed and uncomfortable because firstly I do not want to be an unwitting party to online harassment of others and secondly it appears to me that you are trying to stir up a fan war in our thread for your own fun and entertainment but at our expense. So please do follow the others’ recommendation to take it to dm. Or better still start posting about Binjin or their love story instead.

• Like 17
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2

56 minutes ago, lovebirds said:

HB confirmed that they was close in the video below on 3th Sep 2018, the day when he took good care of her on stage. So they might have started dating before 22rd Sep 2018.

I think they kept in touch post TN filming and got closer again once reshoots happened. As I would assume there were meals again with the director :lol: Plus he sent her a food truck that may have actually not have happened in April but maybe earlier even when she first started filming SITR in February. I just wonder if she sent him a food truck for Rampant. Why lack of food trucks during Rampant filming period lol. TBD if she was also at the golf sighting on August 11 :P I mean it is clear he had time to play golf in summer too. So he was most likely continuing those night shoot filming for MOTA and if anything it was more of the other actors needing to film during the summer. Plus when he is back in SK during TN promo period, one day in September they were filming episode 4 SK shoots. I was surprised as I thought they would have done that already once they were back in SK in the summer. However one of the summer filming scenes due to sighting we know of was episode 7 :lol: Honestly, his film shoot schedule just seems confusing for this show. How did he memorize his lines :lol: It is already clear to me the editor had to do so much work to perfect episode 1-6 :lol: I see a train scene of "Granada" now on the show I am like was this Barcelona or Hungary.. or.. :lol:

Wildrose & K2 2014

c05c6345c21e.jpg

Bh4BMFwCcAA72rN.jpg

c40cb0245e47.jpg

• Like 9
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Rickroll'D 2

57 minutes ago, lovebirds said:

I have seen many SYJ's interviews and BTS. To be honest SYJ is a person who is not adraid of skinship with many of her costars (KNG, SJS, JWS...). Touching other people during conversations is actually one of typical traits of Alphas.

She normally laughes and jokes a lot in BTS/ interviews, so the asmosphere is comfortable. That's maybe a factor which helps her to be a chemistry master as her costars feel comfortable acting with her, being around her.

I've tried my best to express my opinion, so I hope not to create any misunderstanding. 

Ahh...the Guerilla Interview. I love this very informal interview. The interviewer was so sly to ask indirectly if HB and YJ are dating.  "But you are close?" :fullofhearts:

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Rickroll'D 1
  • Wiggle 1

SMART suit...

CLOY in manga...

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 3
  • Rickroll'D 2

Who would've thought that our OTP had a kiss scene in TN Era? :lol::lol:

OMG this two different vids fit so well :bashful:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 6

Also, sorry if I’m flooding, but I just want to share some

of my favorite Binjin/Riri fanfic authors on Wattpad for those who want to read really well written fanfics on these two: 

CoolIssue 

EdnaMode101

rulesthegalaxy

startupabove

sawyerdavenport

binjinfan

These are brilliant authors, and all their works are just so wonderfully written. They will tide you over during this LDR. 

• Like 7
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 4

@Walk Kindly the outside is easy to spot but then when they decide to film inside and then the train is moving.. I am like umm where now :lol: Let's hope it is still at this location :lol:

also both binjindiary and binjinsgrocery2 turned the vogue shoot/b&w part to kissing :lol: They did it around the same time lol..

Example:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

14 hours ago, SHpectator said:

looking at their TN promo series below, it's like 12 dates they had. and by 30 Sep 2018 their budding romance is in full bloom. Its my delulu dont dont fight fight me me

Question for anyone who knows the answer: was the first TN date when he said he calls her Actress Son but she said she calls him Bin-sshi? I know in the Metro interviews (?) he calls her Yejin-sshi. 

How does one determine when to “graduate” from the (I assume) more formal “Actress” ____ to -sshi to -ah? Is there any other level beyond that? LOL like here in the US couples call each other endearments like Honey or Sweetie. Is there a Korean equivalent? 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, binjinfirst said:

n my case, my Korean language partner asked me to just call him "oppa" as he is older than me and he thinks addressing him "sshi" is too formal

so SYJ calling HB “oppa” in the Compliment Me video was her trolling him, making him think it wasn’t her, correct?

But at the same time I’ve seen in kdrama where oppa is used both for an older brother and an older bf (Summer Scent). Or am I mistaken here? Can couples still address each other -sshi if they wish or is that too weird? 

Thanks for the help, much appreciated. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

28 minutes ago, BinJin2020 said:

so SYJ calling HB “oppa” in the Compliment Me video was her trolling him, making him think it wasn’t her, correct?

yes, i don't think YeJin calls HB "oppa." But in one of their interviews, she said sometimes he's an oppa, sometimes he's a dongsaeng. (not sure about this though) 

But at the same time I’ve seen in kdrama where oppa is used both for an older brother and an older bf (Summer Scent). Or am I mistaken here?

Oppa, when used by a gf to her bf is kind of a flirty or lovely way of addressing him. That's why they say, you should always address a man as "sshi" when you barely know each other. Because they might think you are flirting. This is what I've learned from a friend. That's why I said it depends on how you "decide" to address each other. A Korean friend told me they are very particular with the formalities so sometimes they need to ask permission from the person if they can call them "oppa, or eonnie, hyeong, or noona"

Oppa can refer to both an older brother or bf.

Can couples still address each other -sshi if they wish or is that too weird? 

Of course. I saw a lot of drama couples that use "sshi" even when they are already together. You saw how RiRi address each other in CLOY, right? :)

PS: In one of the thank you speeches of LBH when he won an award, he addressed his wife as "LMJsshi" or sometimes "(their child's name)eomma" 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 3

14 minutes ago, BinJin2020 said:

Her oppas are so funny at him :P she goes from hyun bin oppa to gookie oppa to so many oppas :P She actually says it differently the second time she reads it :lol: The first time she starts with Hyun Bin oppa.. the second time she reads it she just says oppa :lol: Actually it is funny because even in his scene during SeGa when he gets called oppa, his character does the same thing but he runs away :P 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

1 hour ago, BinJin2020 said:

But at the same time I’ve seen in kdrama where oppa is used both for an older brother and an older bf (Summer Scent). Or am I mistaken here? Can couples still address each other -sshi if they wish or is that too weird? 

I remember in the TV series Shark, SYJ's character consistently addressed her husband as "oppa" throughout the entire series. I thought that was odd, but I guess the term itself just evolved its meaning over the years. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Hi I have been reading this forum for awhile and just wanted to share my thoughts with all of you. 

Has it occurred to yourself that the people here who start doubting @Chewy once someone who came and name shame her a few months back just because the person deem her as a HB fangirl who is negative towards SYJ does not even like Chewy or is biased against her or does not even trust her in the first place and hence immediately took the side of that poster and turned the tables on C.

and if you do not belong to the above category, then would it have occurred to you that you actually cared for C to actually feel betrayed at the possibility of her not being a shipper because someone came and give you this idea? Sometimes we are all too quick to judge. 

the same scenario I see many of you feeling betrayed by KSHM earlier because she decided originally to be only a HB career fan and jumped to another ship. And that’s because all of you didn’t expect that cos you actually put feelings in that person whom you used to adore as she have contributed a lot too when it all started. And that’s the same with C. 
I don’t see other posters who stop posting that warrants such attention honestly.  You either hate her in the first place or you love her too much. 

When I start reading this thread, I read C posts a lot too and I see many others who do too and would not forget the positive energy she brings to this forum and is thankful that she is here. I hope everyone reads through her posts and rediscover back the good times when it all started. 
And besides apart from our binjin thread here, I see no other thread with any insider info and we should be proud to have one in house. 

Edited by YDKM
Edited for spacing and spelling and more texts
  • Like 16
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 2