Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

39 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

lol interesting.. hmm 

Who's that?

@slowpoked dont know i think they posted a comment in the Rampant premiere video a week ago in terms of having heard that. I think this is why that account brought it up lol. Since people only discovered it today? lol..   Honestly though I also never paid attention to anyone else in the Rampant footage. Plus I dont know korean so I cant lip read :P I always could tell he seemed very happy at the premiere. It is obvious because she is attending :) 

I think he is planning on doing fan meetings. the more he takes the over seas endorsements, the first thing he brings up is his fans :) Even filming in Bargaining in Jordan, he wanted to do an interview for his Arab fans. 

I know this was mentioned before but I was more curious of the background of manyo and how it became part of L&P Cosmetics. So it looks like it started rebranding end of 2018. And we know the director signed his manyo contract to direct SYJ CF on Dec 20. We know SYJ was in Singapore before she had to go to Bangkok/later LA. Before I assumed she had signed in early December but now I wonder if it was earlier only because SYJ is such a planner :P If she was already planning on going to Singapore and LA, she would need to fit in her trip to Bangkok in there too.

In the end of 2018 Manyo Factory started the rebranding process which involved significant design and product name changes. It’s been reported in the local news (MoneyToday) that the owner of the Mediheel masks brand the L&P Cosmetics company has acquired 70% of the Manyo Factory stake. The enterprise value of Manyo Factory was estimated by 25-30 million dollars at that time. As a result, the Manyo Factory has been incorporated as a subsidiary of the L&P Cosmetics with a new name – ma:nyo, but it is still operated by the two founders Kim Hyun Soo and Hwang Kwan Ik. L&P Cosmetics decided to invest in a variety of cosmetic products in addition to its mainstay mask products. With the ma:nyo in mind, they planned to target the online market along with the offline channels such as the existing H & B stores and duty free shops. Nowadays, Ma:nyo is known as one of the top Korean brands with natural, organic and botanical ingredients. It has around 450,000 official online store members and is one of the fastest growing brands, with sales average eight times higher than the initial average in one year.

https://mistetic.com/about-manyo-factory/

Back to me wondering about that mediheal skincare account on instagram lol. Also I realized director_jjoo does follow that account lol. i wonder when he followed the account lol hmm ;)

• Like 9
  • Rickroll'D 1

7 hours ago, Chewy said:

lol I give you one more receipt, that day someone was asking who pays for the groceries in LA? Well he did, and he lets her decide what to put in that cart mostly awwwww..... And that supermarket is actually Pavilions and not Ralph’s 

@Chewy glad to have you back...I was probably new to the forum when I was enjoying reading your posts and then poof! you were MIA :D.  Thank you for sharing this though ...me personally, I don't really look for receipts (but I embrace them if they are dropped as freebies he he) I just ship the two based on what I see (LoL) and I respect and welcome everyone's opinion, logics and delulus. 

54 minutes ago, Chewy said:

I have an extremely ambitious wish for great things to happen in the Philippines 

1) If HB really has a fan meet confirmed for Manila next year(I cannot confirm those now at press time), then I fervently wish for YJ to be the special guest. 

2) I fervently wish for both HB and YJ to appear together in the Philippines for Smart promos. 

I will reciprocate such kindness with the first flight I can get on to catch both of them in one frame since I couldn’t in BAA!

And no I am NOT delulu in wishing for these to happen. I am dead serious that it should happen this way? No? 

Although I will surely envy their fans in the Philippines and such a bummer that I won't be able to go...make this happen yeah...your updates will be gold.

• Like 10

I did not realized KNG and HB worked together in Kim Sam Soon but how come they acted like they never knew each other at baeksang? It’s more of hi and hello. I think KNG knew HB and SYJ are dating 

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

20 hours ago, Chewy said:

lol I give you one more receipt, that day someone was asking who pays for the groceries in LA? Well he did, and he lets her decide what to put in that cart mostly awwwww....

Wow, thanks for the amazing information!

I guess HB likes and trusts you a lot so he has shared a secret with you. Are you a Korean, do you mind sharing more about your profession with us if possible. I think many shippers here are curious about how did you obtain inside information. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Rickroll'D 1

32 minutes ago, MASTERPIECE said:

I did not realized KNG and HB worked together in Kim Sam Soon but how come they acted like they never knew each other at baeksang? It’s more of hi and hello. I think KNG knew HB and SYJ are dating 

actually there was other fan cam footages :P they were also under the same agency before :lol: (http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201510071529415653714_2)  HB left the agency by the end of the year (his contract was about to expire) and started up VAST ;) (official announcement of vast was jan 28 2016) KNG also had appeared on nonstop 4 with binnie. so they actually known each other for a while. hb actually waited to talk to kng before the so called awkward pat on the back happened. then they chatted again briefly before they went into their seats before the award show started. at the end of the award ceremony, hb waited to say goodbye to kng before he left lol. he must have also saw kng at 2018 biff since kng and han ji min had hosted the opening ceremonies lol (early october 2018). Rampant cast attended the opening ceremonies.

also um jee won was in a movie with kng lol. syj had met up with ujw sometime after the premiere lol in february 2019 lol. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, bin-jin said:

@ElectricHearts

Here’s the short clip on JDG snatched HB phone dur one of the Rampant promo event.  some said HB was busyiing looking at his phone so JDG ‘confiscate’ his phone lol.  and JDG could hv kniw his phone hv tons of YG selfie lol

I saw a longer video and actually they were shining the torchlight at HB because fans said they can’t see his face clearly. That clip was after HB finished his speech and JDG was still shining the light so he wanna off it.

Added on: nevertheless it’s still a cute video of HB and how he behaved with his friends. ;)

• Like 14
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bin-jin said:

@ElectricHearts

Here’s the short clip on JDG snatched HB phone dur one of the Rampant promo event.  some said HB was busyiing looking at his phone so JDG ‘confiscate’ his phone lol.  and JDG could hv kniw his phone hv tons of YG selfie lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_ZGMbEJ_dv/?igshid=bz96esxgkzhk

Oh thank you! So this was Oct 28 stage greeting

Makes sense :lol: the day before SYJ attended the Seoul Drama Awards where she and jhi had to do that hug on stage :lol: 

still no idea what that date on her memo was navy or white lol.. was it actually oct 27 related to the awards or was it oct 28  

:heart4:

Also the rolex watch he wore on the Rampant stage greeting on Nov 3 here is the same Rolex watch he wore to LA here :lol:

@Onewaytrain i found lots of other videos after i realized what day the stage greeting was. so i am off to watch now :D 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

@bin-jin, thank you for finding this video of JDG snatching HB's cellphone. I have seen it ages ago and only understood it as playful banter between HB and his sunbae. Seeing the friendship between these two was interesting to say the very least. However, now knowing that there could be more context behind this makes it so much more fun! Could it be that JDG wanted to see if there was actually something "incriminating" in HB's fone and while he will not be actually scrolling through HB's messages or gallery, he just wanted to solicit a telling reaction from HB? He would know as they have been close friends for long, right? Or, JDG does know there is such evidence in HB's fone, and really just wants to prank him? That is even if @Onewaytrain mentions he actually just wants the light turned off from the phone being beamed at him, it probably made him uncomfortable someone else holding his fone.  It really quite amuses me to see HB actualy chased after his phone.

@celest1al, good thing you are always dependable to put context on things with your knowledge of Korean. I do agree with you that what could be more telling is that SYJ's name being mentioned right alongside HB's, like it was the most natural thing to do. IMHO, BinJin must really be an open secret in K-Ent, especially at this point in time. Like what a lot of you have pointed out, it is nearing 6 months since CLOY has ended. There is no longer any need to drum up any interest for the show. And yet they show up at BAA with coordinated outfits, right down to the same shoe brands, with make up artists and stylists possibly working together at that! It's really just a couples thing now........

Lastly, while it is nice to think that HB footed the grocery shopping bill in LA, i think we will never really know. We could make all sorts of assumptions, but unless one was actually there to witness HB at the check out counter pulling out his wallet or whipping out his credit card, we'd never know. I know, it's drought season but let's not be on overdrive here. What matters is that it is really a fact that LA grocery shopping happened and thus the birth of #INGROCERYWETRUST. 

So trusting that Bin-ssi is filming productively in Jordan and enjoying his craft beer at the end of each day, with quality facetime with SYJ recounting on how his day went.

Happy hump day Chingus!:happydance:

• Like 13
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

4 minutes ago, Cherie Cee said:

Lastly, while it is nice to think that HB footed the grocery shopping bill in LA, i think we will never really know. We could make all sorts of assumptions, but unless one was actually there to witness HB at the check out counter pulling out his wallet or whipping out his credit card, we'd never know. I know, it's drought season but let's not be on overdrive here. What matters is that it is really a fact that LA grocery shopping happened and thus the birth of #INGROCERYWETRUST. 

Since following the HB fashion account, I have noticed he only wears branded clothes (from top to bottom) when he is filming or doing some event :P However, in LA he is wearing very casual clothes.. :lol: except the only thing clearly the same for me is that Rolex watch he wears from Nov 3 stage greeting :P 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

10 hours ago, Chewy said:

sorry indirect confirmation to?

The Mrs. Kim part... unless you were referring to his mom... ;)

• LOL 12
  • Rickroll'D 2

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Since following the HB fashion account, I have noticed he only wears branded clothes (from top to bottom) when he is filming or doing some event :P However, in LA he is wearing very casual clothes.. :lol: except the only thing clearly the same for me is that Rolex watch he wears from Nov 3 stage greeting :P 

I also started following HB fashion in IG, mostly to drool on him actually! Ofcourse seeing all those expensive designer brands also leads me to think about all the perks of being a celebrity, something we could only imagine. So its nice to see him in more ordinary clothes and accessories, more of the real him. My fave look of his remains to be a plain white shirt and his denims, pretty much like him at work at CLOY script reading. Just to say, that since i've started shipping BinJin, i've followed so many people in IG, with no idea who they are, except they have some sort of connection with BinJin. LOL!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

@Cherie Cee I ended up creating another account so I can just follow korean celebrities, korean related stuff and get news faster :lol: that is why I see more updates now in terms of like noticing director_jjoo is following mediheal skincare lol.Also, I am just imagining how he packed for his Jordan trip. grabs all his under armor clothes out of his closet, probably packed one ermenegildo zegna suit (if he needs one lol), alternative is jaybaek couture, how many hats did he pack, and shoes :P  lol  

@SHpectator some days were like more than 5 hours long ;) and who knows how long they were on the bus for each day :) one day they did like 2-3 stage greetings lol :P so what that is the full day? :D lol Plus his birthday. was that almost the whole day too :P:D since they celebrated together.  

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Rickroll'D 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1