Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

Recommended Posts

Thanks @eLizza and @Wol-sook for the info on MITR. appreciate it.

Thanks to the folks who also chatted with me through DM. My co-shoppers/shippers are so dependable!:foryou:

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HB's billboards for Smart and Bench conquering the Philippines highway view...

 

 

 

  • Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 4
  • Wiggle 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FabMommyJoy said:

Oh yeah I have seen a lot of IGs pretending to be Hyun Bin, but I just ignore and sometimes ride on what this person is saying. they eventually deactivate.

 

also the journalist that is suppose to interview HB in Jordan. Keeps thinking HB has instagram/SNS.. I havent had the heart to tell the guy he doesn't. Like when he first tagged an HB account (i was like that is not his account lol) Maybe someone should tell him lol. Like I saw his last update a few days ago on instagram story mentioning how there were hate comments on the account or something from Arab fans. I was like HB don't know about them. He is enjoying eating, drinking beer, reading his script, watching movies and on the phone a lot with Jinnie :P Maybe working out? What does one do in a hotel room for 8 days lol.. 

  • LOL 10
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2020 at 8:06 PM, 2Ri4ever said:

Oh I love Yejin in the game so much, I watched it over and over and over.... the way she said italian beef stew was too cute hehehe.... how I wish she will play games again against HB this time... must be hillarious!

 

 

Oh my gosh that will be epic! Will for sure trend worldwide and smash the internet again.  Although HB , as competitive as he is, he will deliberatelly let her win just like what he did (my surmised)  on beer pong.  I thought him showing like he's aiming for the cups but then throw the balls so easily...I go, yeah he's letting her win.:blush:

 

I so love watching her in this video, she's so freakin' cute. I showed to my co-worker and told her how competitive she is and that she''s my fave korean actress. She said she's beautiful and cute...we cracked up when she smacked the guy with the pillow.  Then I showed Binnie and told her this is her boyfriend...Then she goes,  oh my he's adorable. They're beautiful couple.

 

Ok, I'm gonna vote for Jinnie just because I love her (he he)....I guess Binnie already won it. 

  • Like 5
  • Love 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

What does one do in a hotel room for 8 days lol.. 

Who knows maybe he was lurking on twitter during those days..

It was already mentioned in this forum a few days ago about an interview in 2011 where HB brought up a topic related to a man's  post on twitter. 

8 days and quarantined in a hotel room, this man had so much free time.. Thinking about all those crumbs that we got post HB's Jordan  departure and the ultimate reaction from Binjin nation ,who were having their field day, clowning and joking around..I can't help but *facepalm* shudder at the thought of Binnie witnessing all those frenzy..

:daydream:

 

Binnie has major endorsements in Philippines  and he must be aware of all those things that trended during that week..*wink wink*..:bashful:(Why m I grinning so hard..oops there goes my delulu)

 

  • Like 5
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

 

also the journalist that is suppose to interview HB in Jordan. Keeps thinking HB has instagram/SNS.. I havent had the heart to tell the guy he doesn't. Like when he first tagged an HB account (i was like that is not his account lol) Maybe someone should tell him lol. Like I saw his last update a few days ago on instagram story mentioning how there were hate comments on the account or something from Arab fans. I was like HB don't know about them. He is enjoying eating, drinking beer, reading his script, watching movies and on the phone a lot with Jinnie :P Maybe working out? What does one do in a hotel room for 8 days lol.. 

Oh yeah that guy has no credibility in jordan according to some legit fans. He's been saying HB fans are bullying him through his IG. Some say half of what he says may be true, people are just waiting for the day to unfollow.

 

And Iike that he had so much time during quarantine to do some video chatting with the Queen YJ.

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So sad I missed the video....:bawling:

If someone happened to have the video and don't mind sharing it with me, I would be really grateful 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lol: The premise of the show the song is from.. I will strike out the parts that can be not linked to them :D I just took this from wikipedia. Sounds familiar ;) haha. Apparently the song gets played a lot during the show too. 

 

Quote

Driven and ambitious with her career yet compassionate towards her patients, Hae-soo has a negative attitude towards love and relationships in her personal life. Once Jae-yeol and Hae-soo meet, there is much contention between them caused by their strong personalities and refusal to give in to each other. However, their bickering slowly turns into love and they begin to learn how compatible they are. Jae-yeol and Hae-soo attempt to heal each other's deep-seated wounds..

 

Anyways, I should watch this show hahaa. I listened to more songs from the show yesterday too :P 

 

 

:heart4:

 

Also wonder when she really gave The Fact interview in October.. the article came out on Oct 21 :lol: Let's deny past rumors and bring up rather being in a real romantic topic :D

 

Blowfish Binnie says hi here Also I hadnt realized how often Jinnie had done this in the past too :P

  • Like 4
  • Rickroll'D 1
  • Wiggle 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Blowfish Binnie says hi here Also I hadnt realized how often Jinnie had done this in the past too :P

 

 

Isn't it more of a facial exercise to reduce wrinkles and laugh lines? 

 

I have now noticed that Korean celebs do this often. Might be the secret to their eternal beauty and good skin. 

 

Can someone share some other insights on this? Both bin and jin do this. 

 

I love how disciplined and regular they are about this though, doing it even in public and in between shots etc. I forget to even try it at my home during this social distancing. 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eLizza said:

Slightly off-topic but related to CLOY ..

So , this person is a member of Television Critics association and she watched CLOY..

She really had only praise for the whole show.  I feel glad that she commended the writer, director ,editor etc ..along with the actors for doing such a nice job..CLOY masterpiece indeed.

 

PS: You can read the full thread on twitter 

 

 

 

Thanks for sharing! I'm always happy when people discover CLOY (especially North American audiences). I laughed at the thread  between this critic and another lady (she is a producer based in LA) also raving about the show, and then recommending The Negotiation to see more Binjin lol 

  • Like 12
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FabMommyJoy said:

Some say half of what he says may be true, people are just waiting for the day to unfollow.

And Iike that he had so much time during quarantine to do some video chatting with the Queen YJ.

 

I saw that lol. I saw people were like he is the only one giving us HB updates so we will follow him for now :) Honestly, hope he knows how to do netflix party or something :P They can watch movies together hahaa. Just his PA was so bored during quarantine with his updates, it was so funny lol. I was like poor guy.. I am sure Binnie is doing a lot better though :P:D 

 

 

52 minutes ago, binyeji said:

 

Isn't it more of a facial exercise to reduce wrinkles and laugh lines? 

 

I have now noticed that Korean celebs do this often. Might be the secret to their eternal beauty and good skin. 

 

Is it? I know nothing :lol: Should I do this in real life now too. I don't want no wrinkles/laugh lines ;) 

  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, QueenieBee said:

 

Thanks for sharing! I'm always happy when people discover CLOY (especially North American audiences). I laughed at the thread  between this critic and another lady (she is a producer based in LA) also raving about the show, and then recommending The Negotiation to see more Binjin lol 

 

Never fails to warm my heart reading posts/stories like this. CLOY was really a well-written piece of storytelling, not just for a Kdrama, but for ANY piece of writing. I think CLOY will age well, and you could hold it up against any TV series in the world, not just in SK.

 

 And the truth is, I think it resonated well with the North American audience because Hollywood doesn't make shows/movies like this anymore, and so I think there's some wistful, nostalgia effect there. All Hollywood knows how to do is endless superhero movies and action franchises (how many Spiderman movies do we really need? Or how many reboots of Batman? Will the F&F franchise ever end???). No one here knows how to write an honest-to-goodness love story anymore. 

  • Like 14
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

 

 And the truth is, I think it resonated well with the North American audience because Hollywood doesn't make shows/movies like this anymore, and so I think there's some wistful, nostalgia effect there. All Hollywood knows how to do is endless superhero movies and action franchises (how many Spiderman movies do we really need? Or how many reboots of Batman? Will the F&F franchise ever end???). No one here knows how to write an honest-to-goodness love story anymore. 

 

It's the same with Indian movies too, and we have so many different language movies made in India. 90% of the movies are about gangster and police wars, I mean seriously, are we sitting and fighting gangsters everyday? Is that the only story left to tell? It irritates me to no end. 

 

This is exactly the reason I am drawn to K dramas, they take everyday characters, everyday issues and make relatable stories. Agree CLOY wasn't an everyday story, but every character and his/her struggle was very relatable. That's why it was such a heartwarming story. While it looks like the rest of the world forgot that romance exists, K dramas seem to thrive on them..

 

Sadly rom coms and simple stories seem to be flopping in local market in South Korea these days. I hope K dramas don't change, it is like a breath of fresh air. Give me all the cheese :heart2:

  • Like 16
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys it time to vote again the thread provided below shows step by step on how to vote for our couple. It’s a process but they usually holds a ceremony for the winners so we might see them together if they win so PLEASE VOTE I’m sure most of us still have access to the thousands of emails we created during BAA :lol:

 

 

 

  • Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@eLizza this is great! I noticed more people I follow in Hollywood started watching CLOY more now. I actually forgot to follow up on her thoughts lol. Sounds like she really like HB as RJH in the show lol. Even tweeted this :lol:

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Love 8
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like another shipper on board..*ahem*ahem*(refer to the 2nd tweet with the infamous Yejinhand Christmas  update)

:twerk2:..

Btw..the quote is really beautiful and applies to both RiRi and Binjin!!.. Art imitates Life...

 

 

  • Like 6
  • Love 15
  • Wiggle 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Riritobinjin said:

This is exactly the reason I am drawn to K dramas, they take everyday characters, everyday issues and make relatable stories. Agree CLOY wasn't an everyday story, but every character and his/her struggle was very relatable. That's why it was such a heartwarming story. While it looks like the rest of the world forgot that romance exists, K dramas seem to thrive on them..

 

Sadly rom coms and simple stories seem to be flopping in local market in South Korea these days. I hope K dramas don't change, it is like a breath of fresh air. Give me all the cheese

 

 

Aren't some K dramas  very wacky  though. I liked Itaewon Class apart from CLoY. Faded out after 1-2 episodes while trying out the rest. Indian movies, yes have become too formulaic and lack genuineness. 

CLOY I feel mainly worked because of HB and SYJ.  If u look at it objectively, it has its weaknesses in the script. Anyone who is new to K dramas/ not a sucker for romance / fantasy actually get bored of CLOY after 1-2 episodes mainly due to the NK Setting initially. 

But for us, it was the chemistry between HB and SYJ that made us fall in love with the show. 

Crash landing is slowly becoming popular in India also. 

Found out that the best quote in CLOY was taken from this Indian movie- Lunchbox.  It's an acclaimed Indian movie. 

 

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/hollywood/crash-landing-you-rewind-hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-starrer-gave-subtle-nod-irrfan-khans-lunchbox-550741

 

 

  • Like 7
  • Wiggle 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...