Quantcast

@BinJin99  or they said i love you :P;) we will never know. to me the song is about missing someone, realizing they like them more than just a friend and would want to say i love you to this person :wub: although the part in the song in regards to being drunk lol.. syj has hinted in regards to this during the vlive of SITR. about making texts.. and seeing them the day after lol :P

hahaa it is clearly important that she named her memo that day to that song :lol: not all songs are 100% accurate ;) it is like how i noticed while you were sleeping aired post TN filming period :P so if she adds it's you ost to one of those days post TN.. will we then wonder if the song is about him :lol: (honestly hope she added it to her memo sometime in 2019 :P or 2020 lol) i wonder what she was going to write in her memo in regards to having filmed master in the house with them lol :D 

:heart4:

• Like 13
  • Love 5
  • Replies 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline: (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember’ VIP Pre

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

@ElectricHearts, same here. I checked Spotify and was disappointed that it did not have the Yoon Mirae song. It's Okay, it's love is on Netflix though, i might as well watch it :D

@charray, thank you for the update on Binnie. Good to know he has started filming in Amman. The sooner he is back in SK, the better. He has to be home for his birthday! Looks like the assistant stock up on beer for himself and somebody else who wants a glass after a day's work.;)

• Like 8

@Cherie Cee I keep replaying the music on youtube now. It is the fan video from the actual show :D So a lot of kisses and a lot of cute stuff happens on the show :D they even go grocery shopping it looks like? or shopping of some kind with a cart LOL. Of course JIS's character is also pushing the cart lol. I mean I could just replay the one made on instagram with their TN footage but this is easier. I just replay again on Youtube instead  :) I really like Yoon Mirae. I have her other OSTs from her other shows on my kdrama playlist. However, why is this song not on there! Out of all the songs, I want to add to my playlist, it is this one :) Yea I noticed it was on Netflix :) Maybe after I finish watching MOTA again :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 7/25/2020 at 11:20 AM, binjinhappypill said:

Agent BJHPill

BinJin Nation Delulu Headquarters

High Ranking Member with DQ of 99

Delulu Quotient (105 to 107 is Insanity)

Hi co shippers. My DQ rose to 108 in this days without the forum and without any explanation. TG it's back. Miss you all, Hope you are all in good health. Now time to catch up. Our ship is almost ashore. Keep praying and hoping for the best.:7555_attack:

• Like 5
  • Love 6

So happy to be back! 
The past couple of days when the forum was down was pure torture. Thank God I have a bff to talk shipping with but I still missed all of you. We had so many crumbs for that 48ish hours from HB and SYJ and I just wanted to be with ‘my people’ to enjoy the candies with. 
Do we have anyone from here who is in Seoul or in South Korea actually? Please message me. Thank you! 

• Like 10
  • Love 2

I am watching episode 47 again. I totally forgot about the math part. Jinnie is so confused LOL. Even I was eventually, how did they come up with this way to do math lol.

I was looking at her memos again. I think some people have really good eye sight lol - to at least notice dates lol. I noticed the others now lol

- there is one that says [navy or white] (i dont know korean so i can only pick out the english parts lol .. I cant figure out which date that is on Oct 25/26/28 LOL.. - will just bold the more important number lol..), someone says the English quote is “The easier it is to learn, the easier it is [to engage. The easier it is to engage, the easier it is to find value].” and then I noticed her last memo says Walk The Line (did she watch the movie again? lol). Otherwise, she sure comes up with motivational titles for her memos :) 

Also navy and white didn't exactly help me for the current real timeline of 2020 :lol: what is with colors... SIGH :P :D :wub:

Oh maybe it is Oct 27 the day she attended Seoul Drama Awards. She wore a white dress in the end lol. Otherwise, hard to read the other dates lol

• Like 11
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
7 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

I guess HB already confessed his love for her on or before 21th/22th Sep 2018. 1/ 2 days? after director of TN said that HB seems to like YJ more at TN fans greetings.

On 22th Sep 2018 he was waiting for her outside the bus and holdt her hands for a moment to say goodbye. On the same day, she posted their first selfie photo together on her IG.

They sat in the same car on their last day of TN promotion. This matches with a report that HB might have visited YJ's parents on their promomotional trip of TN to Daegu.

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Someone wondered who HB was smiling at....

Here's a split screen version - but not sure how true this is haha!

(the previous tweet is not there anymore)

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

It seems that Hyun Bin sent a food truck to Lee Jaewook (check out his IG @jxxvvxxk) who is under Vast Entertainment. Awwwww.. So sweet of him to do so even though he is overseas.:wub:

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Whenever they mutually lock eyes, giggle, blush and immediately look down...the BOTH of them...they really, REALLY look like newlyweds.:wub: Or just a two people freshly in love!

(Like the soju moment, multiple interviews and press-con....)

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

The car stopped, Hyun Bin winced as he couldn't stay for long.  He kissed his girlfriend's forehead and placed a quick kiss on his lips to carefully get off the truck.  Yejin meanwhile tried to look at him with a little discretion as he slowly walked away.

“My things?” He asked himself, still somewhat struck by the speed, noticing that his assistant was delivering them. “Take care of her and leave her my bodyguard,” he quickly asked the girl next to the car, giving a fleeting glance towards the armored vehicle and heading inside.  from the aerodrome or rather the airport.

After he entered the scene, the truck left and headed back to Yejinssi's house.  Although sad for her departure, it was time to work, Binnie was gone but she would return to the projects she had left unfinished.

When he got home, he went to the bathroom to clean what was necessary after spending time outside and washing his hands.  It was still early so she decided to go back to bed and get some more sleep to stay awake until Binnie could send her a call or something like that.

She walked slowly to the room and there she saw the sheets scrambled by the rush of the morning, the sky outside was still somewhat dark so everything encouraged her to settle between the sheets for a while longer.  He took his pajamas back and took off the clothes he was wearing, then adjusted the covers so they were tidier and thus went to bed again.

"It's cold," she whispered into the air, touching the lids with her fingertips, "you just left and I already miss you", she took the pillow on which the boy had slept and clinging it to her, hugged herself tightly and absorbed the still permanent aroma  "I want you here," he closed his eyes with some nostalgia, slowly giving way to sleep again.

This is an excerpt from Chapter 2 of my fic binjin on wattpad called "Because it's you" I hope you enjoy this little piece in this short time of drought

https://my.w.tt/3ld5FQels8

:Pandabulous:

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

The whipped vid of Binnie smiling at on stage YJ was asked to remove.

LOL not sure if the order was fm vast!  That vid is for his SPACE MEMBERS ONLY but someone posted  in tik tok this morning.  A few ig accts who posted already removed. lol:tightdeadline:

• Like 7
  • Sad 1