Quantcast

43 minutes ago, MASTERPIECE said:

My guts from the start was telling me it was Yejin’s van following HB’s car and i still believed it was her. His statement said he said hello to both of them after the awards show plus we got the foootage of BJ walking together after the awards so again i therefore conclude they went home together but with a separate cars!

I think it is pretty obvious now what happened based on what AHS says :lol: Also even when Son Dam Bi made that comment post Baeksang during the variety show about seeing his face during the moment when Park Nae Rae was doing the bit. She was telling PNR this/It is clear she didn't know lol :lol: I mean like even SYJ didn't tell PNR this when she was talking to her at Baeksang on stage when she pointed up :P - it is clear she was pointing up for Binnie then/their conversation is about him lol. Before I had no idea that HB and SDB goes far back to 2009 time (whenever they filmed those CFs together back then) :lol:

I am just wondering when SYJ chatted with GHJ lol..

• Like 4
  • Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

5 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

Re: Baeksang. Well we know they were walking together when leaving their seats right after the ceremony. I don't know exactly when that actor spotted them but it's not surprising they stuck together as 'close friends' do ;).

6 hours ago, Channel20 said:

Full article from soompi

https://www.soompi.com/article/1414705wpp/ahn-hyo-seop-talks-about-friendships-with-dr-romantic-2-cast-sf9s-rowoon-and-lee-jae-wook

BTW look like someone leave the Baeksang Award with their partner :wub:

My delulu mind think they going back HOME together?? :phew:

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

I didn't know he was Canadian/Korean. Even better :P 

He's the one standing "next" to Binnie in the official Baeksang photo. He was also not in that spot before the official photo was taken lol. If you look at the Hey News footage again, he is the one standing in the top row when Binnie looks down for Jinnie :P (where it is very clear he's trying to join her in the same row) So I guess he said congrats after whatever he did (yes he could have said a brief congrats before - however looks like he is only focused on one person that time ;)) ... from the footage we didn't get :lol: Anyways..

Oh, my goodness, what a crazy 48-hours. I complained to my husband that the forum was down and he jokingly said good, now I can spend my time doing more productive stuff. :angry:

Being without the forum has got my delulu juices flowing. @QueenieBee@Channel20, I'd like to think that after the group photo was taken, Binnie sought out Jinnie to go home together. AHS was walking behind them and thought he's say high to his sunbaes. :lol:

@ElectricHearts, I didn't know that either. I wonder if him being young and having spent part of his formative years in Canada made him not realize the stir he'd cause by mentioning HB and SYJ's name together in the same sentence. :D

Here's the group photo.

fullsizephoto1193686.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 10
  • Wiggle 1

Hello, shipper family!!!

Whew, I thought BinJin has finally announced they're together,  leading to a massive fandom reaction, causing a forum meltdown. But upon checking out social media, Bin was buying peaches in Jordan & Ahn Yeo Seop ( may have gotten his name wrong) said hello to our couple at the Baeksang Awards. So no big announcement yet ...

Glad to see this forum up and going ... it truly is an oasis in these trying times.:issohappy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Wiggle 2
22 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I am just wondering when SYJ chatted with GHJ lol..

I think most likely that GHJ was chatting with SYJ when they walk back down the stage after the group photo... 

The forum seems to be quite unstable (with ipad browser at least), I wonder what kind of posts and activities that led to the forum shutdown. I hope the forum would stay alive till our ship docks, at the very least... 

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, cgb1108 said:

Whew, I thought BinJin has finally announced they're together,  leading to a massive fandom reaction, causing a forum meltdown.

I use the forum for drama discussions as well but in my mind, I thought, if the forum has to be sacrificed for BinJin to be together, so be it. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Wol-sook said:

The forum seems to be quite unstable (with ipad browser at least), I wonder what kind of posts and activities that led to the forum shutdown. I hope the forum would stay alive till our ship docks, at the very least... 

I have to switch to candy theme for the forum to display properly on my phone. :( Yeah, I thought Rakuten's really was very vague, and it took them FOREVER to issue any type of response at all on Twitter. I'm wondering if it was hackers playing a prank or maintenance gone wrong since the clubs are still down.

• Like 8
22 minutes ago, Teeners said:

@ElectricHearts, I didn't know that either. I wonder if him being young and having spent part of his formative years in Canada made him not realize the stir he'd cause by mentioning HB and SYJ's name together in the same sentence. :D

That was why I was like even better ;) When I found out he grew up here in Toronto :P Since it is always said how we as Canadians ;) We can't lie :P We always end up telling the truth :lol: We most likely "lie" in uncomfortable situations/things we have to hide lol.  So seeing that he grew up most of his life in Canada.. yea :lol: Plus he is still "new" he didn't realize he shouldn't have said that he also met them after the award ceremony.

I still think since GHJ is near the front row, SYJ and GHJ talked on their way out since Binnie is in the far back row. Honestly, the fake subs during their chat is probably very accurate :P Since it is clear he wanted to join her in the row lol. Maybe wasn't too happy about having to stay in the back. Anyways, GHJ is a nice "Decoy" friend :P as the last footage we know where SYJ was with her lol

1 hour ago, Intuition1 said:

Can somebody please explain what happened to the forum? Why was it not accessible for two days?

Sounds like there was a forum server issues. It is unclear they made some tweets about it later. I wonder when the clubs will reopen though. That was suppose to be 2-3 days of maintenance. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I was watching SMART ad again and noticed that the smartphone that HB was holding had Love Alarm's episode list. 

The episodes read as:

1. A flash of lightning before it thunders

2. There is nothing anyone can do you if you like someone

3. The miracle of 2 people liking each other

Eeeeekkksss!!! Does it have any special meaning? Why Love Alarm specifically? Was it as popular as Cloy? Why not any other series of HB? 

Now that YJ is confirmed for SMART, did SMART put a clue there? Or are they just shippers like us. It Sounds so much like a reference to the miracle we talk about. 

:offtospace:

• Like 2
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 4
5 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

I love recycling Binjin receipts cuz we see new stuff each time. Look at their physical closeness here -  there is ZERO distance between them!

(the forum is still cranky so the embedded tweet might disappear. So here's the link as well)

https://twitter.com/onlyejin/status/1281102031634096129?s=20

I totally agree that their physical openness seems like two people who are dating!! These types of pictures of them always make me think:

close friends? Who does that with a male/female close friend? NOBODY!

Are they just acting to promote their movie?? 
Heck no! That is as spontaneous and genuine is it coul be!

#BINJIN

• Like 9
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

That was why I was like even better ;) When I found out he grew up here in Toronto :P Since it is always said how we as Canadians ;) We can't lie :P We always end up telling the truth :lol: We most likely "lie" in uncomfortable situations/things we have to hide lol.  So seeing that he grew up most of his life in Canada.. yea

Like a lot of people say, Canadians are the nicest people in the world. :D

• Like 8
  • Love 4

Ahhhh it’s so good to be back I miss everyone so much :tears: I hope this doesn’t happen again because I need somewhere to get my daily BinJin intake. We got so many crumbs these past few days but my favorite is definitely the post BAA crumb of our couple walking together and being exposed by Ahn Hyo-seop at this point the whole K-entertainment will expose their relationship before BinJin says something :lol: but it’s fine because they know that we know that they are together it’s as clear as day. Also HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO THIS FORUM :hwaiting: I hope we keep this forum active for more years to come even after their twins grow up because this precious couple deserves all the love in the world :wub:

• Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 3
48 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

Like a lot of people say, Canadians are the nicest people in the world. :D

On a rare occasion you might encounter someone not nice but then later it turns out they weren't born in Canada lol. Also, they should consider making a future trip here - Toronto or Vancouver lol. The chances if anyone of us spotted them in a grocery store, we wouldn't take a picture of them :lol: Whenever I recognize someone famous, I don't do anything LOL! They should definitely avoid Korea town or Markham though lol. Whenever there are Korean celebs/pop stars who attended TIFF in the past, there would be huge crowds of people lining up lol. I remember when it happened last time, I would always be like where did all these people come from :P Although I think Han Ji Min got by fine when she was here for TIFF in 2016 :lol: Like I hadn't realized I had seen her at the screening I was at till May - I remember seeing the film but I had forgotten she was there :P 

• Like 2

I was looking back at SYJ's instagram. I had no idea how often she went to Singapore :lol: She also went in Oct 2016 time and Feb 2017 besides when we knew she went in Dec 2018 time :P  She goes "every year" like me too :lol: except I started January 2018 time SIGH lol.. I can understand why she goes like me lol. The food is so cheap and good, besides the weather and all the other perks about Singapore lol

• Like 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

On a rare occasion you might encounter someone not nice but then later it turns out they weren't born in Canada.

Pardon me? I am Canadian but I was not born in Canada. Yeah, I am not nice...I am kind. I’d rather be kind than nice. Canadians are tactful too. Just sayin. :heartxoxo:

• Like 4
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, Edelweiss88 said:

Pardon me? I am Canadian but I was not born in Canada. Yeah, I am not nice...I am kind. I’d rather be kind than nice. Canadians are tactful too. Just sayin. 

I know it is like how people half the time think I am from China, I am Japanese, Korean or any other "Asian ethnicity" other than being Canadian :lol: I actually get it more often in Toronto.. I was actually quite shocked at first lol. Like some people didn't realize I could be a Chinese born Canadian. It was quite puzzling at first as I would keep on getting it the first two years I lived in Toronto and then whenever I get that question now I just immediately get to the point. In Vancouver, no one bothers to ask me if I am Chinese lol. They just assume I am Chinese. Then I fail at being Chinese as I can't speak or understand much lol. Anyways, maybe I should try harder to learn Korean and then I will blend in whenever I decide to do a future trip to SK lol. Hopefully, I have a boyfriend by then and can enjoy night strolling by Han River :lol: Like why is there so many jokes about Han River in episode 11 :P YSR also happens to "live around" where HB lives lol.. Also Geum Eun-dong was waiting for RJH outside of Cheongdam Station in episode 12 lol.. 

• Like 1
  • Off-Topic 1
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 2
13 hours ago, Channel20 said:

Hi.. Welcome to the thread. @autumncloud107

Okay, this is new information for me (about Binjin spotted holding hand :wub:) ,I don't think I ever encountered this info before. 

I see you get the information from weibo. 

Thanks a lot for post it here. 

Keep the extra/new Binjin info from Weibo coming here :w00t:

:heart1:

Yay, we’re back!! Just catching up on the posts now. 

Yeah, this is the first time I’m hearing about the hand holding thing too. The Binjin evening stroll sighting I’m familiar with is this one, but I don’t think it mentions holding hands:

https://www.zhihu.com/question/377747400/answer/1092098353

Whatever the case, whether it’s the same sighting or a different one, it still got me all giddy. That, including the other stuff that came out (Jordan grocery, Ahn Hyo Syeop interview mentioning greeting binjin) made my shipper heart happy :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 4