Quantcast

3 hours ago, mtdgmend said:

@CartPusherInLA and @Beadharmony Representing Gen X here! My hubby (who is a Boomer) has accepted the fact that I've gone off the deep end. He calls me "THE KOREAN". I sneak peeks on IG, and YT for updates and videos, and when he's not watching me, I'll re-watch my favorite episodes from CLOY. 

Gen X here! :fullofhearts:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Replies 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline: (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember’ VIP Pre

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

2 hours ago, Krystal. said:

Omg is anyone gen Z? I feel so left out lol :tears: I feel like most BinJin shippers here are older and the younger shippers are found on Twitter and Instagram

Me!!!!...provided I m  considered young enough to fit in your gen Z criteria...

But seriously I don't feel left out here ..because people here are so warm, understanding and treat each other nicely..They guide us if we go astray,  and provide many valuable insights . Sometimes in our low moments,they help us in lifting our moods and clear all our doubts..

I happen to enjoy the discussion here more than any other social media.

• Like 5
  • Love 14
12 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

:lol:

LOL I just imagining now Jinnie doing this to Binnie when they play games :P Why did she do that hahaaa

:loolz:

Oh I love Yejin in the game so much, I watched it over and over and over.... the way she said italian beef stew was too cute hehehe.... how I wish she will play games again against HB this time... must be hillarious!

Did Yejin really go to Singapore in Dec 2019? Wasn't it during cloy filming? Also Rampant was in 2018 so HB went to Singapore must be in Oct 2018, right?

Happy shipping everyone! I can't believe Yejin was so generous to give us Ig update... and HB too. I wonder what other CF has he made. 

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
32 minutes ago, Nenski said:

Doesnt work for me for some reason... even after more than an hour has lapsed since i last voted! Even used different browsers, VPN, cleared browsing history/cache, on/off the wifi... Arggghh that site is wonky.

anyway what's the catch for the winner? Is kingchoice popular in SK or any place in particular?

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, Samsam said:

Good morning! Jane Basas of Smart just posted this! The smart boss is really one of US! :yaaa: While they are not giving any verbal confirmation yet and we have all the crumbs to support it already, it’s “kilig” to see them post something like this. 

I thought the confirmation was Smart replying back to the SYJ fan through direct message on twitter to say they dont know yet what date the CF will come out or something? Wasn't that confirmation :lol:

21 minutes ago, 2Ri4ever said:

Did Yejin really go to Singapore in Dec 2019? Wasn't it during cloy filming? Also Rampant was in 2018 so HB went to Singapore must be in Oct 2018, right?

Oh sorry typo I mean Dec 2018 :P I will fix my original post. This was before she went to Bangkok ;) At this point who knows what year we are in :P 

Yea Binnie went end of October for Rampant promo :) 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, SHpectator said:

Doesnt work for me for some reason... even after more than an hour has lapsed since i last voted! Even used different browsers, VPN, cleared browsing history/cache, on/off the wifi... Arggghh that site is wonky.

anyway what's the catch for the winner? Is kingchoice popular in SK or any place in particular?

I believe it’s the biggest poll site in SK. HB won the poll for most handsome K-actor, so we want our YJ to win most beautiful K-actress. Just for funsies for the fandom!

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
10 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I thought the confirmation was Smart replying back to the SYJ fan through direct message on twitter to say they dont know yet what date the CF will come out or something? Wasn't that confirmation :lol:

Oh sorry typo I mean Dec 2018 :P I will fix my original post. This was before she went to Bangkok ;) At this point who knows what year we are in :P 

Yea Binnie went end of October for Rampant promo :) 

i’m thinking that the one who replied to the twitter user was caught of guard :loolz:while yes, it is indeed a confirmation. But i think she’s not supposed to spill :D

• LOL 12
  • Wiggle 1
26 minutes ago, SHpectator said:

HAHAHAH

I dont know whats the big deal or what on earth is King's choice!

I think its just fun to see the BinJin Fandom in full force.... also since its likely those who dont see their fav idol at the top are joining forces to dethrone her... hahah

Exciting right?

Yes but the site is FRUSTRATING

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
3 hours ago, Krystal. said:

Omg is anyone gen Z? I feel so left out lol :tears: I feel like most BinJin shippers here are older and the younger shippers are found on Twitter and Instagram. I have to admit though the BinJin fandom is probably the most diverse fandom I have ever been in we have shoppers from all age group and probably in every single country. I hope that one day when our couple announce their marriage we could all come together to celebrate that would be so fun :highonflowers:

don't worry im also gen z currently still in school and a silent lurker around here. YES IKR BINJIN FANDOM IS SO DIVERSE AND COOL YASSS

• Like 15
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1

OMG!! Got this from the same tweet about Amado CEO being HB's fanboy. They sold 100K cans of the product in 6 hours!!!

• Like 8
  • Shocked 7
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

I was on an HB Fashion instagram account and it basically confirmed that for the Amado shoot HB was wearing clothes by Ermenegildo Zegna here. So for the CLOY shopping scene, it was also from the same designer here :lol: Anyways..

:heart4:

Also it is fun watching that shopping scene again :P Are they trying to confirm they look like a married couple :lol: and not just bf/gf lol

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

What I see now that YJ is at #2 because her number of red vote is higher than the #1 lady's number although her number of green vote is leading. So we also have to pay attention to the number of red vote. 

Oh I've checked King Choice again and YJ is now back to #1. Keep voting!!!

• Like 10
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Also for the North Americans, you can easily catch Binjin in their next LA grocery trip. 

I just need to know when since I have to fly to the west coast :P Do I go home first and then LA ;) hahaa

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

j@eLizza add on to the your post on the Japanese Weekly Asahi Magazine.

Director Lee says on BinJin:

I dont wheather they are dating in real life, but they seem like VERY CLOSE FRIEND.

:sweet:

LOL, indeed very close friend since 2018 and only BINJIN have that exclusive prilvilege for each other from back hugs, warm hugs, hand manners, thumb rubbing to T-kisses, glarings and HB well known 19sec stares on YJ...

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/article?a=20200721-00000040-sasahi-asent

LOL, finally no more RECYCLING OF HB 10-15years ago interviews from Asahi Weekly!!!  Those old interviews seem outdated for a 38yo HB current mindset hahaha!

:hwaiting2:

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

I was on an HB Fashion instagram account

lol I was also on that acct yesterday, thanks to ig explorer.  A very interesting ig ft HB fashion esp his watches.  Haha he has an apple watch which he wore to Mongolia  and Jordan trip.

This ig acct took the posts fm a weibo HB acct who spend effort compiling his fashion. lol

• Like 10
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1