Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

1 hour ago, binyeji said:

@BinjinHome  Waht flower is it that HB says is his favourite. Round Big  Purple FLower that he doesn't know the name of......... i searched.. Is it Peony?? They both have the same favourite flower?? 

We discussed this already when I went on flower investigation :lol:. I had posted the original video I had saw that had mentioned that ;) it is the same as above but just with english translations. We believe he actually meant peony. Someone said hydrangea but I also believe he meant peony. I laughed because I was like if that is how he thinks is the best way to describe peony  :P  roses, tulips and peony. it makes sense :P they look similar hahaa

@lovebirds i believe they did them together too. he liked the cute pics of jinnie ;) the dress, the filters yea hahaa.. i just find it hard to believe she would like that many pics of herself LOL. maybe he liked the one in  english :P Plus she was up till past midnight and she may have stayed up till 2am LOL.. Binnie is the one working so hard then lol...

• Like 5
  • Rickroll'D 2

20 minutes ago, Teeners said:

Since I'm being delulu, can I be greedy and wish for a joint Bench CF? They do women's clothing, right? :lol:

She hasn't done a clothing brand in so long if i remember correctly? Actually I think it might have been the same year as Binnie lol. When they were on K2 and wildrose :lol: 2014 time? Binnie was with K2 since 2011, then got involved with them again in 2013. If I remember correctly lol. I think for both of them it went into 2015 :lol: Otherwise, Binnie has definitely done more clothing brands Basic House and Uniqlo in the past lol. I really don't see her doing Bench too though.. 

They are both now at 6 CF/endorsers each :P I already included Smart for Jinnie in this lol. They don't need no more :lol: If she takes another one, he needs to take another one :P hahaa 

3 hours ago, eLizza said:

Even SJH had an interview after her new drama ended..Hu Hu.

And here we are still waiting for YJ's post CLOY interview..Is she always like that??..Pdnim, Kim Jung Hyun and the other supporting casts also shared their CLOY experience. I know YJ gave one interview after SITR..Need to check out how many months she took to give this interview after the drama ended, so that I can compare with CLOY.

Also if not for Smart, we wouldn't have gotten Binnie's solo interview..

I m really getting curious as to what is stopping her this time..(although *cough* * cough* ..at the back of my mind ,I do like to think that she is trying to avoid questions related to her personal life cause ofcourse at this point she will have to give a to the point answer and can't just laugh it off...)

We will get one from Jinnie thanks to Smart lol. Probably on the cover again like Binnie was if it also ends up being for metro.style lol. Binnie was nice to give us another for his Arab fans. Even before CLOY officially started, it was just Binnie on the cover of Esquire. I don't remember Jinnie doing one. Binnie did another interview related to Bench but it wasn't really an interview as it was a quick and mainly focusing on Bench and his fans in Philippines. The article also posted stuff he said in the past into it lol.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, lovelyz said:

I know how they went on and decide to be professional (or in YJ case being a scammer lol) for their compliments but i bet those guesses were probably how they actually complimented each other when no one is around lol In conclusion,they’re probably so corny irl :lol: 

This is what most people miss because they focusing on their actual compliments, which are the typical press release type (HB) or playful/misleading (YJ) to be funny/get some laughs. 

When ai first saw the video, I thought they were too obvious. Why on earth would you think that your "friend " wrote that you are flawless and you are like her most favorite thing in the world (flowers)? For someone like Hyun Bin who is very shy and humble, this is almost out of character. But I guess it's okay when you are trying to guess your woman/girlfriend/fiancée's compliment about you. :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Rickroll'D 2

@mamipoppins i think that was the most safest choice though lol. he knows she likes flowers. however yes it said he was flawless :P (insert his smile here lol) if he chosen, the one about him being her ideal type.. wouldn't that be too revealing on relationship status :lol: He definitely doesn't believe the middle school. Gookie oppa, Ireland OSt one was hers. (why would she say any of these ;) Honestly though I think if she just said Ireland and none of the others, he may have figured it out lol). 2 nationalities, Korean or heaven? Plus the one about his dimples, teeth and shoulders - that basically said he was perfect? lol.. Yea I don't think so either lol. 

I've clearly watched compliments me too much besides couch talk :wub:

:heart4:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

52 minutes ago, Teeners said:

What a lovely flurry of positive reinforcements for our ship. I consider myself a pretty rational adult, but these two have turned my world upside down. In my 30 odd years of life, I have never, EVER shipped a celebrity couple before. And here I am checking message boards when I should be working, and my friends are wondering who are all these BinJin accounts I follow on IG and Twitter. Not to be blasphemous, but I feel like I just gave a church testimonial or something.

Ha! That's kind of how I feel. I don't really have anyone in real life to talk about this with (not that I want to advertise my obsession either :phew:). I found out a good friend also watched CLOY a few months back and I got so excited, telling her I had watched it too and binged the whole series in 3 days and she looked at me kinda funny. I had said too much :ph34r::ph34r:

My husband finds my new-found Korean drama fasincation to be amusing. But he has no idea how many times I've rewatched CLOY. Whenever I would rewatch it, he thought I was watching a new show. I guess Korean dramas all look the same to him so my secret is safe for now :P

@ElectricHearts I can't pick my fave Swoon video. It's a three way tie between Couch Talk, Compliment Me and the Calendar one. All good for different reasons! 

• Like 11
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Posted (edited)

Hi, BinJin shippers. 

I found this forum just after Baeksang and I'm so happy to be following this forum ever since! I love seeing candies here everyday - BinJin makes me happy despite this pandemic. 

I have one big question though - why do you think Bin released a statement that he'd sue those who spread rumors about him and SYJ dating/getting married?

Is that a thing in SoKor entertainment? Probably that's SYJ's request so that they can be completely private? have other celebs done this before?

Really curious. Though I know that they can lie all they want but we know the truth <3, I'm curious why that move was necessary. Is that a norm when it comes to denials? :) 

Thanks, everyone! <3

Edited by FatedOneNK
  • Like 8
  • Love 2

37 minutes ago, FatedOneNK said:

I have one big question though - why do you think Bin released a statement that he'd sue those who spread rumors about him and SYJ dating/getting married?

There are 2 rumors circling around HB that time, the dating rumor and JDG rumor. Its for the latter... its too much statement if its only for a dating rumor. Those articles who said its for SYJ are definitely for clickbaits.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, celest1al said:

@FatedOneNK Welcome!

I believe you're referring to this article: https://www.soompi.com/article/1377023wpp/hyun-bins-agency-to-take-legal-action-against-malicious-rumors

I've read the original Korean article that they cited as the source here: https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=108&aid=0002836460

There is a misconception about him taking legal action against rumors with SYJ. The article is a general statement on behalf of all of VAST's actors/actresses stating that they will take legal action against malicious rumors. It does mention in one part of the original article that HB was caught up in dating rumors with SYJ, but it's just mentioning it and doesn't state that they'll sue for that particular rumor. There's a line right after which is: "또한 최근 여러 루머에 언급되며 시선을 모은 바 있다."
Basically this part translates to: "There have been various (malicious) rumors recently that have been drawing attention." 

Most of us agree here that the real reason they sent out this message and what they're referring to is a scandal involving two actors (JJM and JDG) who are friends with HB. They were caught up in a huge texting/chat scandal where they were talking about women, etc. Because HB is close with them, people were initially dragging his name into it when he had nothing to do with it. This message to take legal action against malicious rumors came right after this happened. It's telling because BinJin had that BTS hand-holding rumor a month or so later, and the agencies clarified/denied, but VAST didn't mention taking any legal action at all regarding that one. So it is clear that it doesn't really have anything to do with his rumors with SYJ, since dating rumors are more annoying than it is malicious.

Hope this helped!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! dang those tabloids. I thought the legal action was against SYJ Rumors. 

Thank you so much again!!! :D

• Like 9
  • LOL 4

On 7/20/2020 at 7:40 AM, Felizak@t said:

He didn't pay for the dictionary. Instant karmic debt?

@Felizak@t

Agent FK@t

CORRECTION : I did not get jealous at all ! What, with that monkey,? please !  He and I made a deal that he will not touch you, the reason why I went along with it.  How many times do I have to repeat that !  I never went berserk ! LIAR,  LIAR,  FAKE LASHES ON FIRE !! !

I don't think you know the exact definition of dating. And all for fake eyelashes?  How can you stoop that low !  And now a date with some Ahmad !  History repeats itself !  You better keep our electronic surveillance devices safe !  The last time you dated a sexy Swiss man, it turned out that he was a sneaky reporter who stole all of our completed video and audio recordings.  This Ahmad might be one of those   " male Ravens" I warned you about.  If he gets you drunk and steals all of our surveillance secret devices, i swear to God !  Do not fall asleep or you will wake up with neon green eyelashes the next morning ! Everyone will think you are one of those vampire clans.   You better be home before midnight !!!

i found one more of our surveillance cricket device containing an intercepted phone conversation with HB and SYJ at HB's hotel room.  I would like you to check and review it for clarity when you get home.

July 19

KRIING   KRIING   KRIING   KRIING

HB  :   Hello, hello,...Love.

SYJ  :  Why don't you ever pick up on the second ring , I don't understand !

HB  :   i fell asleep, Love, it's late.

SYJ :  Oh, so you want me to hang up now, is that it ? 

HB  :   Of course not, hold on, let me just get a glass of cold water.

SYJ :   Ok, so how's everything ?

HB :    Eon Jin !  I just talked to you 2  hours ago !

SYJ :  Oh, so it's Eon Jin now, ha ?  What happened to 'love" ?

HB :   EON JIN !!!

SYJ  :  Don't you raise your voice on me, KIM TAE PYUNG !!!!

HB :   What is wrong, love? I have a film shoot early in the morning . I need to get some sleep.

SYJ  :  Oh, so you  think I'm being selfish now because I won't let you sleep?

HB  :   Love, go to sleep, I love you. I promise to call you first thing in the morning, ok?

SYJ  :  Ok, promise?

HB  :   I promise.  Goodnight, love.

HB  :  Arggh,  women  !!!!

SYJ  :  What was that? I heard you ! 

HB  :  Eon Jin !!!

SYJ :   Ok, love, love you, sleep tight !!!!

Over and out,

Agent BJHPill

• Like 4
  • LOL 19

56 minutes ago, Teeners said:

I suspect a lot of us of have similar stories, and that's why we've gathered here, to be safe amongst our people. :lol:

I used to quickly exit out of Netflix whenever my husband came in the room because I was embarrassed by how many times I've watched CLOY. I've gotten over it, and he's learning to recognize BinJin's faces. The other day he thought Kim So-Hyun was a young SYJ. :D

My 3 sisters and I are all obsessed wit K-dramas. All of us are LMH fans although HB is #1 actor for me. My 1 sister is a devoted BinJin shipper like me so I am happy to have her to delulu together. My husband does not mind though he finds my obsession amusing. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

4 hours ago, FatedOneNK said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! dang those tabloids. I thought the legal action was against SYJ Rumors. 

Thank you so much again!!! :D

Yea the January one had nothing to do with them. It is just the timing of it was unfortunate lol since earlier it was the marriage/break up rumors - also i think there was even one that said they dated before in the past? or did i remember this wrong now LOL, I think there was multiple stuff. The February one was really show related and for privacy as the drama had ended. Plus there was still too much silly speculations people were making over analyzing behind the scenes footage as mentioned the hand holding :) Plus it was only HB's team that had to come out as the rumors affected him more as it was claiming he was the one holding her hand. sigh. Jinnie never said anything. Plus she has said she wanted a real romance rumor ;) Hence her having said nothing so far also means more. Plus what she did last month on instagram. Plus June confirmed things even more and why we know they are in a serious relationship. Binnie having mentioned Jinnie to what should have been a normal question about skin and hair routine. Somehow he rememebers this from 2 years ago :P As mentioned before, the words were not the same in Korean that she had said back then. Plus his reaction when he heard the question and how he reacted. The quick smile glance they gave each other when they were on stage before accepting the award. If the cameras were more focused on them together, you would see more of what happened. However, you need to put the pictures we got and the footages to know everything was fine. Plus she kept looking at him and he looked at her too lol. Plus his reaction when she said thank you very much. Of course, the extra footages we got that confirmed they knew of the cameras constantly on them. Why Jinnie gave him the two nod look and then he made an obvious look back LOL. Plus that evil photographer that made Binnie stay in the back for the award photo :P He clearly wanted to stand next to her SIGH hahaa. The most annoying part of Baeksang is that photograph hahaa

How Jinnie is really joining Smart. It makes the 2nd company they are under together. However, Smart one will mean more ;) as the name will be associated with both of them :) 

:heart4:

• Like 15
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

21 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Plus that evil photographer that made Binnie stay in the back for the award photo :P He clearly wanted to stand next to her SIGH hahaa. The most annoying part of Baeksang is that photograph hahaa

Oh oh!

a photographer told Binnie to remain behind? How did you know that?

• Like 3