Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

I keep laughing they teaching him how to say I love you all in that. I always wonder what he was doing in that moment in the behind the scenes lol. Now it makes sense. Glad he eventually says it correct for the message 

:heart4:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Rickroll'D 1

So jennyhouse and Smart released CF bts on the same day... don’t tell me this isnt calculated move.... :heart:

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Cherie Cee said:

OMO, Hyun Bin saying I love you all in Tagalog! Somebody should teach him quick: PERO MAS MAHAL KO SI YE JIN! (But I love Ye jin more!)

Yikes I'm dead!:heart2beat:

Is it just me but the first woman’s voice sounds like YJ.

:what!:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

4 minutes ago, Edelweiss88 said:

Is it just me but the first woman’s voice sounds like YJ.

I hear it too hehe

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

3 hours ago, lovebirds said:

Throw back Pifan.

HB's reaction while YJ made her speech. He watched out her steps since 2014.

Yea I noticed. Even though he was really ahead of her at first, he did look back to see she was fine when they went up the steps ;) I also noticed when they got up from their seats and before they bowed down, it also looked like she was following his move? He first bow to the right.. which was kind too close to her :lol: Actually was that bow for her? In a way she did it to him too but she was just getting up for her seat :) It is just interesting when you watch different camera angles from that day :P She didn't end up bowing to the house left, she just looked and say "Oh? or a version of that lol in korean?" and decided to bow to stage left before heading to the stage. it is at 2:42 marker:

6 minutes ago, CLOY Nified said:

I hear it too hehe

I know I thought it sounded like her LOL But I didn't want to think too much of that. Before I remember saying if she was on set :P when we got that behind the scenes footage of that moment. I remember going who is he looking at LOL

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Oh WOW!! Yejin is still filming tonight!! That's the 3rd night now.

• Like 11
  • Love 7
  • Rickroll'D 4

A fan spotted SYJ filming again today at the same place.  Cow Yejin is working hard right now :wub: maybe we’ll get more updates today *wishful thinking* cow Yejin fighting and please take care of your health :ok:?

• Like 12
  • Love 5
  • Rickroll'D 1

1 hour ago, noodles25 said:

So jennyhouse and Smart released CF bts on the same day... don’t tell me this isnt calculated move.... :heart:

I know I laughed hahhaa :) 

I am not surprised she is still filming. Makes you wonder now how many days Binnie actually filmed his CF too. Was it just one week of CF filming? Then again he like did back to back CF filming lol.

Oh there is a bridge at the park :wub:

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Rickroll'D 2

1 hour ago, noodles25 said:

Jennyhouse was sweating bullets as they realized they need to pick up their game. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 16
  • Awesome 1

Thank you guys for responding and giving me some peace of mind:wub:  I tend to over analyze things sometimes ....but yes, shipping should be fun and done with positive mindset. If we look at it, we already have so many receipts and crumbs here and there that are more than enough to assume Binjin is 99.9% together, Gotta remind myself everytime that those receipts and their real life chemistry are the reason I'm here in the first place!  @ElectricHearts @Fangirl22 @lovelyz @SHpectator@Riritobinjin@Abanti Farook

• Like 8

Did we ever find out what this was for? I haven’t seen any CFs with her wearing that. Call me delulu I’m still wondering if that was a wedding weekend. :Megalol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBxWrTfH-7t/?igshid=zidyshmbem14

3 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

Port Cros is one of France National Park.. theres a lot of tree at there that could protect from hot mediteranian Sun.. The place also private, theres not much tourist, more quiet, a lot of secret beautiful beach and free from Paparazi, that from the blog that i read yesterday afternoon.

Amazed at your sleuthing skills!!! :ok:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2