Quantcast

17 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

It definitely looks like him from the built and shape/height but the fan who took it. She took it so fast. So there is no real clear shot of him. However, he does look like him. I think she has bodyguards for this since it was mentioned about her CF night shooting. So they knew to expect fans. 

Hee Hee!! 

I was scrolling my feed on insta and that's when I came across the SYJ shooting clip. The first person I recognised was that guy in the black T-Shirt on YeJin Shi's right (a little ahead of her actually) and I was like I have seen him with HB. 

I came back to the thread to check if someone had noticed or recognised that person. I'm so glad you noticed @ElectricHearts @CartPusherInLA @jamy47 @mtdgmend 

I am sure he runs a security company and has both HB and SYJ as his clients. 

• Like 12
  • Insightful 1
  • Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

4 hours ago, BinJinshipperfromIndia said:

I am sure those making BINJIN MARRIED trend on twitter are not seasoned Shippers like those of us here. They seem to be more of like a fad that will fade out when they watch something new and forget about their tweet completely. 

They are careless and don't really know of the repercussions of this "So called Fun Twitter trend" 

We know if it goes any further, their respective agencies will surely take some kind of an action. 

Uff...overexcitement I tell you could be dangerous. :crybaby: 

On the contrary there are like a ZILLION binjin crazy in a good way shippers on Twitter insta fb and YouTube who don't comment here regularly yet very much share the same level of craze for them 

I get to see so many amazing Comments on binjin for both their onscreen and offscreen chemistry that u won't even believe 

When it comes to binjin nation magnitude this forum is just a lake 

There is a huge sea out there who love them equally as us and we should respect them all

• Like 14
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

"SYJ's legs look so long & her aura is dope"

"Her face is lovely". "They did not let anyone take a pic"

"There is a huge line of coffee trucks" "

Just wonder who has sent coffee trucks to her. Maybe HB, Cinderella 7 or her team.

• Like 11
  • Awesome 1
46 minutes ago, Abanti Farook said:

There is a huge sea out there who love them equally as us and we should respect them all

Yes, but I prefer they not say "married" or anything about pregnancy. It would crush me to read a denial, a denial our ship may feel forced to give to protect their families, their religious beliefs, or their morals. Assuming too much (or assuming too much too soon) does offend people sometimes.

• Like 2

I think it was just trending in Philippines though right? They are crazy for their love couples over there :lol: I think someone mentioned earlier that no two stars from the same show/movie has endorsed the same product before? Or did I now read that comment earlier wrong :lol:

@mamipoppins I am still laughing over that. You can tell it was rushed because the credits in the end with English there were spelling mistakes :lol: They didnt even give us English subtitles. I can't understand anything :P  Also are they now going to give us other old material or was this just a distraction or to make up for that binnie video on their channel :P I mean to choose LMH has the alternative from the same year :P I am like great Binnie's neighbour :) Ok hahaa. SeGa cameo video or more footage please :P 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
38 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I think it was just trending in Philippines though right? They are crazy for their love couples over there :lol: I think someone mentioned earlier that no two stars from the same show/movie has endorsed the same product before? Or did I now read that comment earlier wrong :lol:

For local Philippine onscreen or offscreen couples, it’s normal to do product endorsements together. But if the Smart thing is indeed true, I believe this would be the first time the PH would get a K-ent couple to endorse under the same brand. :)

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 4
14 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I think it was just trending in Philippines though right? They are crazy for their love couples over there :lol: 

@ElectricHearts Well, that's an understatement...I can say that because it takes one to know one, but I don't live there. No judgement here, just sayin' . So...(chum, chum, chum) :blush:

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Cream_Moki said:

if they know SYJ is joining HB for the SMART CF, then when HB kept bringing SYJ's name up on the interview, how do you know if they didn't  ask him to do it on purpose for marketing? 

Then why someone have to ask publicityasia to delete post about binjin and unfollow syj? (vast eherm) they should have let it be but nah.. (their actions are always contradicting)

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4
4 hours ago, Riritobinjin said:

It is not what he said in words that's the receipt 

It is what he showed on his face..

That crinkled eye smile and the shyness.. gosh, no one can pay someone to do that. I don't think even Binnie can act that well, especially when the heroine wasn't around :approves:

So the words might be a lie, his eye smile wasn't :gangnamstyle:

Exactly. The reaction is real and not scripted. And plus, they have already mentioned her when they asked him to describe how's working with her. 

4 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

@Cream_Moki Binnie always loved saying Jinnie's name since TN days :P He can't stop talking about her and thinking about her. It is just who he is.. I dont think Jinnie was confirmed then. I think they might have talked about it when he officially confirmed for Smart as they knew Phillipines was interested in getting her too. He may have convinced her to do it. Otherwise, they clearly talked about it together before she officially decided to do it. She doesn't choose any product to endorse. She is known to be picky. It is like how they are both under the same company for manyo and mediheal. He has been a part of mediheal since 2015 and she joined manyo dec 2018 time as they shot the CF in Bangkok in beginning of January before she was in LA.

:heart4:

Yes, she is a little picky. That's why I'm not so hopeful with SMART cf before. But if this really is for SMART cf, that would show how kind and grateful she is to her fans and how close she is with Hyunbin.

1 hour ago, Fangirl22 said:

Then why someone have to ask publicityasia to delete post about binjin and unfollow syj? (vast eherm) they should have let it be but nah.. (their actions are always contradicting)

True. 

• Like 10
  • Insightful 2

@Ri Se Ri I don't think they have yet. They would start with the solo Ads first before a potential joint CF ;) 

@mtdgmend I don't either but every Filipino I know keeps saying this to me LOL! Even my friend who doesn't post on here, I was talking to her earlier in the month about Bench and how she might join him on Smart  :) It was when I was on flower investigation :P 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1
3 hours ago, Abanti Farook said:

On the contrary there are like a ZILLION binjin crazy in a good way shippers on Twitter insta fb and YouTube who don't comment here regularly yet very much share the same level of craze for them 

I get to see so many amazing Comments on binjin for both their onscreen and offscreen chemistry that u won't even believe 

When it comes to binjin nation magnitude this forum is just a lake 

I do agree with you on this. In my online searching, I have discovered  there are respectful, knowledgeable BINJIN lovers in so many sites. I think what this forum offers is amazing, and I enjoy finding other avenues of Binjin love also. They are out there!

• Like 14
  • Awesome 2

The original poster's husband is a fan of SYJ.

Google Translate

"I was walking yesterday evening, and the bright lights are floating on the tri-bowl.  When asked, it's lighting ㅋㅋㅋ What do you do? I shoot an advertisement ㅋ Son Ye-jin is coming at dawn~~ My husband is a fan of so-called Son Ye-jin.. My husband should come jogging at dawn.  ^^"

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3
2 minutes ago, hallyu said:

I strongly believe that it is SYJ who wants to keep their relationship private and only makes a public wedding announcement (if any) as she has never made her datings public before. HB will agree to announce BinJin's datings status if YJ wants to, but he respects YJ's choice of private dating, I believe.

Yes you’re quite right about that, a lot of us believe similarly but that said as much as it’s SYJ, I dont think that this decision is unilateral. It takes two to tango after all. Also, not sure if my earlier statement suggests otherwise, just stating my observation that they have taken a more calculated approach, knowing full well the risks that surround them.

• Like 8
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1