Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

HB new movie will be so interesting to watch since it is based on true story. So far,  we have seen some of the actors but we do not know the actresses yet.

According to wiki:  

The 2007 South Korean hostage crisis in Afghanistan began on 19 July 2007, when 23 South Korean missionaries were captured and held hostage by members of the Taliban while passing through Ghazni Province of Afghanistan. Two male hostages were executed before the deal was reached between the Taliban and the South Korean government. The group, composed of sixteen women and seven men, was captured while traveling from Kandahar to Kabul by bus on a mission sponsored by the Saemmul Presbyterian Church. 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

more footage of our Binnie and team upon their arrival yesterday :selfie2:

• Like 6
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

So I watched the HB Hawaii videos that were accidentally added to SYJ's channel on the MSTeam YT.  Someone must have actually looked specifically for these videos in order for that someone to find them as they are not easy to find. Loved this little accident though. 

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Rickroll'D 3

4 minutes ago, bin-jin said:

more footage of our Binnie and team upon their arrival yesterday

It feels like they are there for some school culture exchange :lol:

• LOL 19

@BinJin99 I brought it up in the page before and edited my original post. It looks like that detail is incorrect. people responded back to my posts if you read back and after looking to into more detail on this matter. it makes no sense what so ever to me for that to have happened LOL!

I also agree I think 8 days quarantine in Jordan makes more sense than doing 3 days quarantine in SK before doing just 5 days in quarantine in Jordan. Why else would the Jordan journalist also confirm it is 8 days in quarantine

@Beadharmony i have been mentioning that video in here LOL! And the youtube account had uploaded it recently? maybe a week ago? lol. It was when I started to watch more from Aloha Cafe Dreams on youtube. The person was starting to add more onto youtube/twitter and it starting to get shared more on instagram lol

Spoiler

found it LOL! It was the same day they tweeted this on their twitter account. They uploaded it onto youtube shortly after. The youtube video is the longer version as they driving to the cliff and you see the rainbow etc lol

• Like 8

Wow. When I woke up and saw all these new pages on the forum I thought, something big must have happened, and I was right!

The MSTeam YT thing is just too funny. When I checked just now, it looks like they don't even have SYJ's playlist up anymore. I think someone changed the password and told SYJ she's not allowed near the computer anymore. It's like in CLOY how YSR told RJH to log out of the video game and told him she put parental settings on the computer.

:tightdeadline:

3 hours ago, lovelyz said:

Yup.I hope people are more careful with these type of things as in believing everything they read too easily.Please only trust news coming from Korean Portal if it has something to do with BinJin because first of all they are both Korean Celebs.And even so there’s also Korean Portal that’s not fully reliable too such as Pann in which international fans can even post things on there so...my advice...stick to Naver.

6 hours ago, eLizza said:

This is totally wrong..This reminded me of a YT video that I watched few months back claiming Binnie was not the first choice..I gave a long lecture in the comment section ..

These are just clickbaits.. Better not pay any attention to them.

Disclaimer: These were just my opinion though and I don't claim them as facts..It is upto you whether to believe in that article or not.

I agree 100%. There are so many click bait sites out there that are eager to make a quick buck off of SYJ and HB's popularity. It annoys me that most of them don't do their homework.

When I saw the peopleasia link, I thought, oh, it's like an Asian version of People magazine! No! Not only is the claim of HB not being the first choice rather strange, but the article also stated:

"Hyun Bin  (or Binnie to his family) comes from a pretty conservative and moneyed family."

I've only ever heard of the shipping family call him that. I appreciate the writer probably put in a lot of time to write the article, but I think it has some inaccuracies.

Okay, time to back read carefully and enjoy the crumbs and receipts everyone has shared. :kiss_wink:

• Like 9
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

On 7/1/2020 at 11:02 AM, ElectricHearts said:

He loves sunsets :wub: I bet they got some beautiful ones while filming CLOY in Switzerland and Mongolia

On 7/4/2020 at 11:54 AM, ElectricHearts said:

Just saw the full video on the ice cream sandwich. I can't stop laughing. He is so funny. Hope he is a bit better now and trying new cuisines and his description of the food he tries lol. Now all I am imagining is him and Jinnie eating food and how he is describing what they are eating lol

:Megalol:

ok I knew I posted about the tweet and ice cream video from Aloha Cafe Dreams lol

I guess I never posted the youtube video here after :lol: Yea I ended up reading back at my posts because I was starting to think I was crazy lol. I knew I started watching more Aloha Cafe Dreams clips on Youtube on June 30 as it is in my watch history lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@jamy47 when I was reading the HB thread back then, it sounded like he hinted at his fan meeting that he was going to be playing a bi polar character and this was around the time it was brought up in the thread he was given the DOTS script. So he already chose working on another drama Hyde Jekyll Me over DOTS. There were also a lot of other actors being considered for the role. I remember Won Bin was one of them too. A lot of people were given the script besides HB. So I guess he didn't want to do another drama right after. Maybe why he was looking more into movie options before he did Confidential Assignment the year after. He kept saying how he wanted to do action movies (he didn't want to keep doing dramas/melodramas) if the opportunity comes up before he officially went into military. Anyways, it worked out because if he did DOTS back then he wouldn't have done CLOY now. He also doesn't choose similar roles like SYJ

• Like 10
  • Insightful 8

Footage of HB and HJM in Jordan; can't see his face (or anyone's face) since he's all covered up

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

is the theme being weird for anyone else in regards to soompi? everything got moved to the far left lol. 

:lol:

:heart4:

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, BinJin99 said:

Hyun Bin (Kim Tae Pyung in real life) was not the original choice for the role of the North Korean special forces captain. In fact, he was not even the second or third choice, but the sixth! The role was first offered to actor Nam Goong Min, who declined because he was busy filming another project. It was then offered to Jo In Sung, who also said no because he was preoccupied with some personal affairs. Next to decline was Park Hae Jin because he wanted to have a relaxing schedule. Lee Seung Gi read the script, got interested and auditioned for the role, but changed his mind after he was selected for the series, “Vagabond.” Ji Chang Wook was also approached for the role, but was not interested. 

If that's true and they all declined, then it's very good and m very happy.  I don't think i would have known 2 wonderful cuties called HB or SYJ without this show. And neither would I have loved the show so much for so long. It truly is Destiny after all.

While all these other actors are really handsome & might be great actors too in their own ways, it is really the HB-SYJ combo that creates the magic in the show which makes us all so crazy about it even after 5-6 months!. 

I still find it very difficult to move on from CLOY or to fangirl over other actors now. 

Other shows i watched after CLOY are forgettable. These 2 stole my heart in CLOY and won't return it back! :please:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Rickroll'D 1

Also since we briefly got sidetrack into projects taken/did not take in 2014/2015 time. Let's remember by HB choosing to do Hyde Jekyll Me. He got to film this scene in Daegu ;)

daeugohjm.png

I  remember reading in SYJ thread that she also did something related to Kim Kwang-seok Road but I can't remember what year that was in the thread lol 

Also since he did Confidential Assignment, he heard most likely about SYJ a lot thanks to YoonA LOL! :lol: They are both giving her acting advice lol

Hopefully while they/she were watching that Binnie video that was uploaded recently earlier this month, they/she also went back to watch Binnie learning how to make coffee in Hawaii. Since Jinnie and director Lee were joking about it during filming of CLOY :P 

They/she would have a much easier time watching this as they/she knows Korean ;) Also, there is English in this. She can practice her English ;) hahaa. She can also laugh so hard at the fact Binnie got sent to do the dishes/clean :lol:

:heart4:

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 2

So is this Aloha Cafe Hawaii video from his own travels? 

It is some kind of travel diary shot by his agency or was it for a show?

HB looks 18 in it , though he was almost 28-29 then! Please tell me what the Koreans eat, i want to eat it too and look as young!

Younger HB was much more talkative and somehow more free and innocent. He got more serious with age. Looks like he has found his jam with a certain Yejin-sshi.

• LOL 13
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, binyeji said:

If that's true and they all declined, then it's very good and m very happy.  I don't think i would have known 2 wonderful cuties called HB or SYJ without this show. And neither would I have loved the show so much for so long. It truly is Destiny after all.

While all these other actors are really handsome & might be great actors too in their own ways, it is really the HB-SYJ combo that creates the magic in the show which makes us all so crazy about it even after 5-6 months!. 

I still find it very difficult to move on from CLOY or to fangirl over other actors now. 

Other shows i watched after CLOY are forgettable. These 2 stole my heart in CLOY and won't return it back! :please:

Hang-on....

I think the story re other actors being offered the script before settling on the actual actor who played the Main Lead was actually on DOTS, where 4 other actors were asked before settling with SJK as the main male lead... If Binnie was also asked, then that made it to 5...

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/4-famous-actors-almost-played-yoo-si-jin-instead-song-joong-ki-descendants-sun/

I read about this on FB a few weeks ago... didn't really pay much attention to it, well, because it wasn't about CLOY &/or BinJin, so my interest was close to nil..

This is the first time I've heard of Binnie being not the first (& only) choice for playing Capt. Ri...

p.s. I hope the article link works...

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, eLizza said:

For  whatever reason he let go of DOTS I m glad cause CLOY wouldn't have been possible without Binnie .

@eLizza  @Kahlua2019Imagine a world without CLOY and imagine CLOY without Binnie.  Just cannot!  For whatever reason those articles came out about HB not being being the first choice (I saw a YT clip about it as well and it does reek of click and bait), all is well that fate and destiny prevailed and the world is better for it.

I still believe CLOY is HB and SYJ's love story to tell.  Too many parallels not only in characterization, situations and even real life events- BinJin should have gotten co-writers credit!  The chemistry of the leads is a huge part of  why the drama clicked!  

@QueenieBee @mamipoppins I  agree with you both and don't buy a CLOY part 2 for a minute.  People  could petition all they want, I don't think that will happen.  

For me the best CLOY ending is the same reason we are all here on this ship-to see their happily ever after , no sequels necessary.

• Like 5
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 2

15 hours ago, Cherie Cee said:

Could it be that SYJ put her foot down when she heard about this 3 day quarantine requirement in SK prior to HB's departure??? 

Especially since the 3 day fell into a weekend and I am sure she had wanted to spend as much time with Binnie until the very  minute he had to leave for the airport (or the last minute till he had to go down his heavily tinted van at Incheon,hehe). They needed babe time before he literally has to spend time in a desert!

Going back a couple pages, this rings VERY true from a lovey, girly perspective. We're gonna miss our guy and we cling to him before he goes. And that's why we know SYJ was the one in the car--they would want every second since quarantine rules and long plane rides are going to make visits very difficult. Every last second together.

I've watched the Incheon video a few times, and it seems HB is gesturing to someone to go ahead and leave, like, "Bye. It's fine. Go ahead." You do NOT gesture that way to your driver or any employee who works for you because their welfare is not on your mind. They work for you, so they watch over you. You only wave as a last gesture and tell someone they can go if you care for them, if you know they have come to the airport to see you off, if it's someone who you know is sad to see you go and also a little worried for your welfare on your journey. Then you give a wave and tell them it's ok to go. But they don't go. Because you are each worried about the other.  :criesariver:

Jinnie was in that car FOR SURE. Like no doubt in my mind. They are so adorable and cute. Why do I love them so much?  

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, luvlove said:

and it seems HB is gesturing to someone to go ahead and leave, like, "Bye. It's fine. Go ahead.

wasn’t he talking to the girl from his team? 

oh so the Arab reporter is a K pop fan? That’s nice

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1