Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

41 minutes ago, Peony said:

since having our OTP as client or boss, they are fans too

Feels to me like these people are happy for them. Which makes me so happy, too!  :piggydance:

• Like 7
  • Love 5

Rrreeeeeccceeeiiiippppttttttssssssss

and if i may add, these aren't just ordinary stares to a colleague. Its the kind that would make any girl "awwww" coz these are "he's totally into her" look! Dont fight me.

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 3

I honestly couldn't make much out of this naver article apart from that SYJ is getting lots of overseas offers related to CFs etc..as well as interview requests are also piling up.. However she hasn't confirmed for her role in The Cross.

I just hope we get an interview from YJ someday..it would be nice to hear her views on CLOY reception as well as the love she is getting from fans all over the world..

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/421/0004748947

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 4

8 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

@binjinhappypill also it looks like she is saying something though as she is laughing/covering her face like she normally does. He probably heard her. We don't know what happened the entire time. Just the clips we were given and the extra stuff from fan cams doesn't exactly give us the full detail of what happened that night lol ^_^ Just the way she acted even at PIFAN says a lot haha. I know they are at a public event. Probably didn't want to cause too much speculation even back then lol. I am sure something else could have happened while he is talking to Kim Woo Bin. She is clearly in the middle. I really don't believe she just sat there and didn't say anything LOL

Exactly my thoughts, Hyun Bin was even pointing in front, why would he do that if he was not talking to Yejin? Was he talking to himself?  Lol! Not everything can be caught on-cam, the fact that Hyun Bin remembered meeting her on an Awards Night showed that he was aware of her presence, maybe just a little overwhelmed to be sitted beside her.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 5

Oh my gosh, I just wanted to share because I've gone... I don't really know anymore:P

So, I don't know if you all know but the Phantom Of The Opera World tour is currently on Seoul. When the show came to my country, I got the chance to meet one of its leading actors, Matt Leisy, who plays Raoul. He posted on his instagram that POTO was featured on Ji Chang-wook's kdrama. Me, the die-hard CLOY fan that I am, replied to his story and I told him to go watch kdramas while he's in Korea (of course I highlighted and suggested for him to go watch CLOY:gangnamstyle:). He just replied to my DM and he said he would go give it a try. Who knows, maybe the whole POTO cast might go watch it:transforms: #CLOYWorldDomination teehee sorry not sorry just wanted to share lol

• Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Rickroll'D 2

@lovelyz EXACTLY! When they were filming NT, I imagine it was "easier" to act bec 1) they were acting through the monitors; 2) there was no skinship, physicality; 3) they probably were still getting to know each other as actors / colleagues and in a sense trying to "impress" each other. Although, as they admitted that they've been each other's biggest fan...for years. 

HB & SYJ, I think is Korea's version of Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem. (and yes, I've been following their careers in Spain in my younger days, as well)

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

2 hours ago, BJHope said:

With a shudder and a tremble, I drew up my BJ Survival Checklist for my own sanity:

@BJHopewill certainly go through that checklist especially in the long days ahead.     @Felizak@tassured me this is nothing compared to what the senior shippers went through on the real drought right after the CLOY wrap.  If I may even go further, what about before CLOY aired?  So yes, for the here and now, we are lucky to have these abundance of receipts to tide us through.

I would also like to add to that checklist if I may...

*Read all the works of @RiRiGaGa-

Can someone be kind enough to post here the pages her works are featured.  I started as a shipper back in May  and I remember enjoying her posts and then she wrote all those  poems.  She also had the math analysis, poem,  the POV of HB,  the medical analysis poem  (who can forget Soompedia?)   I know I am not alone in this request as we all look forward to her works,  @ElectricHeartsyou are pretty good at finding the hardest of info- this should be an easy task. 

I am suffering from dry eye from this dark background.  But  I just enjoy this forum so much I have to bear through this:crazily:

• Like 5
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Minariri13 said:

#CLOYWorldDomination teehee sorry not sorry just wanted to share lol

How nice of him to reply to you! And I hope he does watch CLOY and love it as we do.

Phantom is my all time favorite musical. I have watched it countless times and never tire of it. I watched it in London too, despite having seen it practically everywhere, as I felt it is important to see it where it all began and to fully bask in the musical genuis of Lloyd-Weber.

And CLOY will be the same for me, I guess. When travel restrictions are lifted I plan to visit SoKor and include in my itinerary places where they shot CLOY. (See attached video) CLOY has set the bar so high for other kdramas, especially in terms if its reach. Just so glad we all love it and will continue to love it for many years more to come.

• Like 4
  • Love 7