Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

3 hours ago, September 22@binjin said:

Friend- What's there to think , he DEFINITELY went with his gf or wife, might have took her pics there, that I would call romantic.My camera and gf at one place that's  like my passion and my love together , it's romantic.

Friend- Mila, we have been friends for years now , when did we behave this way. They both are certainly not just friends , it's so obvious they are in relationship. 

Hospital bts- He said "let's assume that hair smelling and head holding they were just teasing and being playful , but he leaned very intimately towards her ( although he leaned his head  towards her arm but his head was too close to ahem ahem )and she was not at all uncomfortable she continued laughing.That never happens between friends. You or any other lady friend would have slapped me ".

Koala jump bts- He said "I am not an actor , I don't know about this , you told me that they were deciding how to portray a scene so I can't say anything about their practice koala hugging , but standing so close that even her hair was touching his cheek while monitoring their shot on phone. Sometimes we ( 3or 4 people) watched certain videos on only one phone , even worked on one laptop for presentations despite that we have never stood this close ever".

His conclusion- They are definitely in a relationship , I know that guy likes her , and the HOT girl is smiling and so comfortable and shy when ever he does these gestures, means they are in a relationship it's not one sided.

I took my favorite parts from what he said. Also the fact he said SYJ was "HOT girl" I died lol..

Also in terms of potential "romantic cities" if you include this to mean the 5 common romance languages, they are France, Spain, Italy and Romania lol (google romance language and read wikipedia.. and you will see why I just named these places instead lol). I also tend to travel by myself too and take scenic photos but I wouldn't consider doing that to be romantic if I was going to these places by myself :lol: If anything, it would just make me wish more I had a bf to go to these romantic cities with :lol:

The hospital scene was a giveaway to me. I have never seen friends touch each others hairs like that unless they are a couple! Even if she is teasing lol.. Like she even made sure his hair still looked ok after she played with his hair LOL! How nice of her ^_^ Plus look at the way Binnies face and how he is laughing while she is doing that. Ok.. What happened right after.. It just cut :P:wub:

Honestly, after seeing 6 episodes of Ireland? (where did I stop watching at now.. Oh no I don't remember lol), it has become clear she was clearly motivated to koala hug him from this show :lol: Why she keeps koala hugging him while filming  that scene.. who knows :lol: Maybe Binnie should have done a lot better at Compliment Me. He just went for the easy flower compliment. He should have probably known she wrote the other compliment. However, she really got him with mentioning the Ireland OST and saying she was in middle school then lol

:heart4:

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

@September 22@binjin Thank you for sharing this very important research :approves:.

I was just reading that and thinking that he’s just looking into the BTS (which aren’t even our biggest receipts! - cause some people could always say yeah they work together so they look friendly like many other co stars who look cute after CUT), imagine what he has to say about those off cam moments like TN promos and swoon and of course the grocery. It’s so painfully obvious but we really need it to be more obvious for a peace of mind lol. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

The bread thing is a popular meme on Twitter .It has nothing to do with BinJin , mostly the characters ? Not the actors ??? 

• Thanks 5

The bread thing is something between the Twitter fans it’s just a meme and she’s actually one of BinJin’s biggest Twitter fan so I don’t think she meant any harms or was trying to click bait anyone :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

On 7/8/2020 at 1:45 AM, TotoroSY said:

Thanks for spotting the mistake. Corrected my post. I think HB filmed his 1st movie Shower in 2002 and he took a sabbatical from his University for that. When the movie was cancelled later, he was pretty embarrassed to go back and face his course mates. Good thing he received new work quite fast after that in 2003 - I think it was Bodyguard, as supporting cast (the stalker LOL!). Then 2004 he has Spinkick, NonStop and finally Ireland before landing MNIKSS in 2005. HB actually had a pretty smooth journey during his debut and onwards to stardom. Same for SYJ, she had success pretty fast too at debut with Delicious Proposal (2001), Lover's Concerto (2002) and The Classic &  Summer Scent (2003). Both of them showed screen presence and youthful charisma right from the start. And now both of them have this elegant, mature charisma and sizzling on-screen presence. Amazing pair!!

You are correct @TotoroSY. I took a pause from replying to your post as I couldn't remember when he talked about certain stuff back then. Luckily, I remembered he talked a lot about it in Taxi interview. Then I went back to reread some of his interviews from his early years and what he said. So looks like when Classic was filmed in 2002 he most likely wasn't in school then (it will just go into a list of opportunities they could have crossed paths then lol). He was doing theatre at the university for a year and then the audition for Shower came about. It was mentioned 2002 for that movie but maybe he shot earlier (who knows lol) In order to do the movie, he decided to take a leave from school. The movie had only shot mid way before funding was cut and it didn't happen. Since he found it embarrassing and all his friends & classmates  knew about him doing the movie, he decided to not go back to school and focus more on his acting career for the next 3 years. That is why we got so much more movies/dramas from him in 2003-2004 before landing MNIKSS (2005). I noticed even SYJ in Delicious Proposal, she cooks on this show (I started the show recently) - It reminds me of Sam Soon in MNIKSS (maybe this is why she brought up the show that time while promoting April Snow in 2005. If she played Sam Soon, it would be yet another character she has played before lol. She has always been about playing different roles and not doing similar projects. That was why she said the audience wouldn't have liked her in it even if she knows she could play the role well lol). In an interview when he was talking about Friend, he mentioned that he had dreamt about doing a project like this since 2001, before his debut. One thing is clear when you read old HB interviews and watch old HB interviews, there is a lot of incorrect information of his early years online. Some places say he only has one brother but he clearly says he has two brothers in the Taxi interview:lol: 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

HB- manly, yet humble, gentle, loving, and kind...

If only all men are like HB, then this world of ours would be a better place to live in.

SYJ, do you know how sooooo lucky you are ?

• Like 6
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

@MY15

Big thanks for updating us on the evolution mode ... still don't like the dark background but love the font size. And while we're at it, free the emoji GIFs from their boxes !!!:Please:

SYJ, you rock!!! When you said "Thank you very much!" at Baeksang Awards, you were dropping a huge hint that your eye smiles were directed at Hollywood. You also looked at Bin when you uttered those words so he probably knew, too. Very smart to accept an offer that will film on her home turf since the US is not faring well with the pandemic at this moment.  

Actually kinda sensed that SYJ was interested in work coming from abroad ... was watching a roundtable discussion of high profile celebrities which included Nicole Kidman who said they were starting a movie project about women in Asia which included a Korean character.  Sandra Oh, a Korean-Canadian actress,  was also in the roundtable but it seemed she was unaware of this role. If they were casting for a Korean actress, SYJ was the only one that popped in my head, of course. I have a feeling that she was entertaining several offers - The Cross may be the one she's favoring. 

As for her better half, he may stand to get more offers from Hollywood, as well. Lee Byung Hun has been getting most of the Asian roles ; goodness knows, one can count on one hand all the prominent Asian roles in movies, stateside.  He has had one international independent movie in Late Autumn, so he's comfortable in speaking English. Hopefully, he doesn't get type casted in villain roles but if there's one villain role that I wish for him - it's the ultimate one for James Bond!  My imagination explodes with the possibilities ... as good-looking  as James Bond & backed up by  the most savvy Korean technology  in the planet ... heck, he doesn't have to speak English because Bond needs to learn his ... :heart2beat:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

I dont even know why the work- family balance thing is a debate really. In South Korea i dont see these actors being overworked especially in recent years. They all seem to have a good balance of work and personal life. A movie takes 1 to 3 months to film usually and a drama can go to six months but they get breaks and they go back to their homes at night after a day of filming. Back then things used to be harsh for them with the early morning until night filming but since then i think due to many advances in technology it has improved a lot and they dont struggle as much. They do two projects max a year and it takes like half of the year and the other half they get to relax not doing a lot.  A wedding takes literally ONE day and if they do it in secret even better lol. Really a work-life balance for celebs are good these days in general in any country.

• Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

54 minutes ago, Kari said:

this whole can-Yejin-balance-work-and-family and women-can-have-it-all talk...I think most of us, especially SYJ fans, know by now that she's pretty much a feminist. I'm just going to say it's 2020

I agree. I can see the worries people have about biological clocks as carrying your own child over 40 is not a guarantee, just a "hopefully." Our girl would definitely know this and be taking it into consideration.

SYJ is opinionated and wants what she wants. I trust her to make well-informed decisions. Maybe they'll skip marrying and secretly date forever? Maybe they'll marry in secret and never feel the need to go public? Maybe they have changed their minds about kids and just want to enjoy their careers together? IF she really wants her own child with her own DNA (my 41 year-old friend had to use a donated egg), then smart and wise SYJ is already taking that into consideration. Freezing eggs? Who knows, right? IF she cares about marrying at all or marrying before some certain age, then she has already considered that in her plans, as well. But she definitely can have a change of heart about such things over time. It happens. Maybe she doesn't feel strongly about marrying before 40 anymore and wants to enjoy her career? You can't know what you'll feel until that time in your life actually arrives.

What we CAN be sure about is that she will do what's best for her. She always does. And she'll want Binnie to do what's best for him because she's so mature like that. I don't feel anything will be overlooked or forgotten because SYJ (and HB as well) do not roll that way. That's why we respect them--they are talented, super cool, AND smart. I feel they will marry this year, but more than anything, I feel they are talking and sharing and deciding together with thoughtful, clear heads. I want what they want, and I trust them both to be very careful and intentional in that. Whatever happens is what they want to happen, and I'm good with that.

The ship sails on!!! (We need a boat gif.)   :happydance:

• Like 18
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

hello yorobun.. its midnight in my country and this is my last visit of soompi before going to bed..  i would like to see anouncement when i wake up! (god pleaseeee) :w00t: 

let pray all together:heart2:

love you two:wub:

a0ac43141e2841ba339bf23b16acc5d9.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 12
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

You are correct @TotoroSY. I took a pause from replying to your post as I couldn't remember when he talked about certain stuff back then. Luckily, I remembered he talked a lot about it in Taxi interview. Then I went back to reread some of his interviews from his early years and what he said. So looks like when Classic was filmed in 2002 he most likely wasn't in school then (it will just go into a list of opportunities they could have crossed paths then lol). He was doing theatre at the university for a year and then the audition for Shower came about. It was mentioned 2002 for that movie but maybe he shot earlier (who knows lol) In order to do the movie, he decided to take a leave from school. The movie had only shot mid way before funding was cut and it didn't happen. Since he found it embarrassing and all his friends & classmates  knew about him doing the movie, he decided to not go back to school and focus more on his acting career for the next 3 years. That is why we got so much more movies/dramas from him in 2003-2004 before landing MNIKSS (2005). I noticed even SYJ in Delicious Proposal, she cooks on this show (I started the show recently) - It reminds me of Sam Soon in MNIKSS (maybe this is why she brought up the show that time while promoting April Snow in 2005. If she played Sam Soon, it would be yet another character she has played before lol. She has always been about playing different roles and not doing similar projects. That was why she said the audience wouldn't have liked her in it even if she knows she could play the role well lol). In an interview when he was talking about Friend, he mentioned that he had dreamt about doing a project like this since 2001, before his debut. One thing is clear when you read old HB interviews and watch old HB interviews, there is a lot of incorrect information of his early years online. Some places say he only has one brother but he clearly says he has two brothers in the Taxi interview:lol: 

I caught too a while back that he said 2 brothers in the Taxi interview. Then  after seeing him consistently refer to 1 brother in future interviews, I just assumed he misspoke during the Taxi interview. I thought maybe his brain was anticipating the question as being how many children in his family or maybe the statement was incorrectly translated. It baffled me and made me try to find confirmation of the sibling number through other comparisons.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Teeners said:

I'm scared I'll get in an accident and die without getting a confirmation from these two.:(

hahaha this thought has crossed my mind too. glad to know im not the only one with these odd ways of thinking hahaha 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

TGIF chingus!

Another week has passed without the news that everyone is waiting to hear. But its all good, I think and I know all of you also think, that our ship remains to be sailing smoothly.

So meantime here's a little oldie I found which put a smile on my face. This may seem a little pervy but those hands!!! Imagine them applying sunscreen on someone else ;). OK, I leave it at that  and will go no futher as we want to keep it classy and clean. :D

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 6

6 hours ago, Kari said:

Marriage: am I thinking about this too simplistically? I didn't know marriage comes with suspending your work life? If so, then what about the countless working mothers out there? And doesn't getting married literally take a day? Court registration, wedding, done! 

I mentioned this in the club but I will say it here (I went into a lot of detail in there). I was looking at LBH and LMJ's marriage and work pre and post wedding. They dated for a year before they got married. They originally denied dating and eventually confirmed as there were marriage rumors coming out. When they confirmed they were dating, it came out that they briefly dated 6 years ago. LBH was busy promoting 2 Hollywood movies before their marriage and LMJ just finished a TV show before they got married. LBH literally went back to work a month after their wedding (that project was done in Feb 2014). They both also attended lots of events after their wedding (date August 2013). 2014 LBH was busy working on 2 other projects (which includes Terminator which filmed overseas) and LMJ worked on a TV show from January-April (I assume she joined him abroad after she was done). That was her last project before getting pregnant. So yes it is possible to work, be married, have a family and have a successful relationship. LBH continues to work a lot and LMJ is doing a TV show right now ^_^

3 hours ago, Baylack said:

I caught too a while back that he said 2 brothers in the Taxi interview. Then  after seeing him consistently refer to 1 brother in future interviews, I just assumed he misspoke during the Taxi interview. I thought maybe his brain was anticipating the question as being how many children in his family or maybe the statement was incorrectly translated. It baffled me and made me try to find confirmation of the sibling number through other comparisons.

Yea I noticed that later when I was reading back again earlier today LOL!.. He does say one brother. It was in a fact sheet . He even said where he lived LOL! I was like umm why did he get that personal? Is this real (was what went through my head lol) :lol: Maybe the Taxi interview, someone translated it wrong :lol: Also noticed people also mention he has an MA at Seoul University (when I was reading again in his thread)? Who knows LOL! If he really did continue going to school and acting at the same time, I am impressed lol

2010 Binnie was funny. He didn't care how many kids as long as one of them was a son lol

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

15 hours ago, Teeners said:

I'm scared I'll get in an accident and die without getting a confirmation from these two.:(

Aigoo... chingu! Don’t say that. We all gotta be here for d-day! We can all ‘die‘ together when we get the confirmation..  although we need to resurrect right away as we have to wait for the twins next! :crazymad:

Stay healthy, BinJin nation! 

Update: I am suffering from a migraine (and I can feel a stye coming) from trying to continuously read our thread in the new theme hehe wish me luck! :twerk2:

• Like 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 4

8 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Some places say he only has one brother but he clearly says he has two brothers in the Taxi interview:lol: 

I was confused too when I watched the Taxis interview he said  he has TWO brothers and their ocuppations

Haiz, Google says he only have 1 bro and was not corrected till now.

But Google is VERY UPDATED  when you search ‘Hyun Bin Wife’ and ‘Hyun Bin GF’.  Its Jinnie...Jinnie...Jinnie...  lol :hwaiting2:

• Like 1
  • LOL 19
  • Love 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

Ok, so Hyun Bin will be leaving for Jordan on the 13th and they’re taking a chartered flight as confirmed in an article posted today by Naver. 

Ye Jin, it’s okay. :dontwanna:

i have a dumb question though. For chartered flights, do they need to go through airport inspection/the works? Or they go straight at the tarmac and the airport staff will attend to them there? Hoping to see fancams on the 13th. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1