Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

They meant Bargaining, right? Are they shipping BINJIN too with the TN hashtag :lol:.? We know what happened during the TN filming. TN gave us BINJIN. We all agree on that! This BINJIN drought has made it’s way to Jordan.

A678-E48-A-CE2-F-4476-BCAF-59-B4-C232277

• Like 5
  • LOL 15

@girlpepper The movie is either going to be called Bargaining or Negotiation it is unclear which film title they are going to use in English lol. However, It will be funny if it is going to be called Negotiation :P Yes it is different in hangul but still lol

@thegrocerygirl i think we analyzed LA and Mongolia enough to know what his luggage are lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

@lovelyz my exact thoughts on HJM's schedule lol. :lol: Unless it just meant the crew would be there for two months but the actors don't need to be there for that long. Otherwise, sure a tight working schedule for HJM. Maybe with YoonA working on her movie, they can push the start date for the their show slightly later. At least it will be a script reading first before filming. 

She's been saying she is looking for destined love for soo long and it finally happened :wub:

:heart4:

• Like 7
  • Love 4

9 minutes ago, binjinotp said:

Haha just kidding! BinJin, palli palli! 

BinJin nation, fighting! 

:heartxoxo:

maybe we can finally bond by that time  if it happened:D..:rickroll:

47 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@lovelyz my exact thoughts on HJM's schedule lol. :lol: Unless it just meant the crew would be there for two months but the actors don't need to be there for that long. Otherwise, sure a tight working schedule for HJM. Maybe with YoonA working on her movie, they can push the start date for the their show slightly later. At least it will be a script reading first before filming. 

She's been saying she is looking for destined love for soo long and it finally happened :wub:

:heart4:

I remember a song when i read  what @ElectricHearts said 

"She's been saying she is looking for destined love for soo long and it finally happened :wub:"

since I still dont know how to attach file in here.. The song is How Long You've Been Waiting by Love Revolution...

• Like 7
  • Rickroll'D 1

2 hours ago, BinjinHAB said:

maybe we can finally bond by that time  if it happened:D..:rickroll:

I remember a song when i read  what @ElectricHearts said 

"She's been saying she is looking for destined love for soo long and it finally happened :wub:"

since I still dont know how to attach file in here.. The song is How Long You've Been Waiting by Love Revolution...

Here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueK5ivGMZMM

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Baylack said:

thank you so much, I really appreciate the effort..:blush:

That is dedicated to our YeJin, looking for that destined love finally when HB came into her life, now  the waiting is over:heartxoxo:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Baylack said:

Just stumbled on a Twitter montage video. Some of the pictures we've seen before but I was very surprised to find in the video HB posing/modeling in the '18 TN days in a jacket (security, M-Stream, or VAST) not sure since I don't read Korean but he was thoroughly into it and appeared to enjoy it very much. See if you'll be as surprised as me. All barriers seemed to be down:

Awww, this is such a precious montage! They really had so much fun together during TN promo, spending time in the bus, laughing, doing funny selfie GIFs and memes! That's also the first time I see HB in that TN jacket! Wonder who was taking the video - was it Jinnie? :D This was really the period they were so free and open, and got to know each other deeper. And I believe, fell deeply in love with each other. Aww, this two!

• Love 11
  • Awesome 2
  • Rickroll'D 1

Can you take me back to their TN era? Gosh I really miss them :cries:

And these past days that no news or sightings about them doesn't help at all.

@Baylack I'm so sad that some people misunderstood YJ unnie's personality, but I'm glad LMH and HB saw her true personality. Well, that was 2010, so I hope this time she won't be misjudged by her soon to be co-workers.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3

As much as I want to keep reading here, the color scheme is hurting my eyes :tired:

I'll get used to it though... but it'll take time.

We're half the 2000 already. Go go go! Binjin Fighting!

:heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Posted (edited)

I dont know if its true but this is so funny 

Edited by Fangirl22
  • LOL 9

Binnie  was PUSHING AIR instead of CHAIR for Jeannie cuz she’s just too independent!  . :cries3:

• LOL 10