Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ElectricHearts

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

@binjinfighting thank you but do you mind probably cropping that pic mostly because of the email display? It’s considered private information. 

Many thanks again 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

@binjinfighting thank you but do you mind probably cropping that pic mostly because of the email display? It’s considered private information. 

Many thanks again 

hi, i just edited the post. is that better? thanks!

• Like 2

I was so happy waking up to this news! So proud of SYJ! Not surprised either because she always did the opposite of what was expected of her many times in her career so i knew she was going to go to the next best thing and now it is Hollywood. Dont know much about this director, i'll have to go check his previous movies.

PS: I'm seeing some alarming sexist tones in some of these posts concerning this news. Can we not? we are in 2020 guys, not 1950. SMH.

• Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

While I am truly happy Ye Jin has the opportunity to go to Hollywood but is it safe to go to USA to film with the current Covid 19 situation? It is quite bad in USA right? Unless all the filming will be done in South Korean....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, enensmama said:

While I am truly happy Ye Jin has the opportunity to go to Hollywood but is it safe to go to USA to film with the current Covid 19 situation? It is quite bad in USA right? Unless all the filming will be done in South Korean....

From my point of view the info on covid19 from the US is not trustworthy..but most likely filming will not be permitted based on government mandates. The virus is being used politically. Once our presidential election is past things should open up. That is early november.

• Unamused 2

Filming would start in March 2021 so many things will change since then and i'm sure if it's not safe to film they will know. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, binjinfighting said:

Hi, since jennyhousewedding is being flooded by comments from binjin fans, I emailed jennyhouse asking for the nature of their partnership with SYJ and what can we expect from their team up. Per Jennyhouse, SYJ will only promote rebak. This doesnt include jennyhousewedding. Many people, especially those on twitter, believe that syj is going to endorse jennyhousewedding. Well, here’s a clear and definitive answer that she wont be endorsing it anytime soon (at least not for now? :P )

link to the reply: https://imgur.com/a/NIk023h

it’s nice, though, that jennyhouse said that they are hoping for yejin’s happiness :)  

They also confirm here lol but why reply to wedding pics haha. Also why are people so impatient. It hasn't been that long 

• LOL 3

20 minutes ago, enensmama said:

As far as I have heard filming will take place in SK. Also even if they have to shoot in  US..I think the situation due to COVID will improve by next year...It is still almost 8 months until March.

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, enensmama said:

It is being filmed in South Korea. It is unclear if states too but I don't think Sam's part is that big lol unless I assume wrong haha. I think Sam is the big name "Hollywood" draw that they'll use to market for the movie later. However due to CLOY international success, SYJ will also bring a different audience as well which I think filming in SK and the potential changes they may have made since 2009 is smarter choice. So curious what Co production is this la - new Zealand and SK? I don't think the director lives in LA unless he does now. Don't know much of his personal life 

3 hours ago, Samsam said:

We’ve seen and heard Ye Jin speak English in her films and projects. As per this article from Korea Herald, she will be playing the role of a “Non Korean” and she’s expected to speak English throughout the film! :yaaa:

safe to say that if she finally confirms to do this, which we believe is “almost” a done deal already, Ye Jin will be practicing more on her english. But she’s really good on this already. Maybe just a little polishing :wub: and she can practice with her Hyun Bin too.

Actually, I just wanted to say that i think HB will be more than willing to practice and help her with this. :D This will be one of their new bonding sessions :wub:

Haha yup I picture him also helping to perfect and polish up her English. she is so cute at Baeksang saying thank you so much. Yes she is already good with it. I'm sure travelling to other places and LA she would have spoken in English too 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, binjinfighting said:

Hi, since jennyhousewedding is being flooded by comments from binjin fans, I emailed jennyhouse asking for the nature of their partnership with SYJ and what can we expect from their team up. Per Jennyhouse, SYJ will only promote rebak. This doesnt include jennyhousewedding. Many people, especially those on twitter, believe that syj is going to endorse jennyhousewedding. Well, here’s a clear and definitive answer that she wont be endorsing it anytime soon (at least not for now? :P )

link to the reply: https://imgur.com/a/NIk023h

it’s nice, though, that jennyhouse said that they are hoping for yejin’s happiness :)  

Their reply is so heartwarming.

"For jennyhouse, Yejin is special and jennyhouse family always hopes for Yejin's happiness."

They made money through Yejin's work and activity, but still they wish nothing but her happiness.
We should do the same thing too. I, would do the same thing too.
Whatever makes you happy, my queen. I'll be happy for you. Congratulations for the hollywood offer! :heartxoxo:
I'll eagerly waiting for the next big and happy news too, if y'all know what I mean :wub:

• Like 10
  • Love 8
  • Rickroll'D 1

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

It is being filmed in South Korea. It is unclear if states too but I don't think Sam's part is that big lol unless I assume wrong haha. I think Sam is the big name "Hollywood" draw that they'll use to market for the movie later. However due to CLOY international success, SYJ will also bring a different audience as well which I think filming in SK and the potential changes they may have made since 2009 is smarter choice. So curious what Co production is this la - new Zealand and SK? I don't think the director lives in LA unless he does now. Don't know much of his personal life 

@ElectricHearts

I'm sorry. But you have made some assumptions here which is not right.

I see that you have always been very enthusiastic and add your comments on practically everything. When unsure or if you do not have the facts on other matters besides shipping the couple, it is better to refrain :smile:

• Insightful 2

We have no clue regarding the movie, changes were made since 2009  . Sam is probably  the main lead and it has been reported numerous times from the media . Mistakes can be made from all of us but maybe we should refrain from coming at each each other’s throats especially when we don’t even post here but lurk . Everyone is free to post and comment as many times as they want and like. 

If I counted how many times assumptions were made and they were false or just speculations I would have stopped posting here . 

have a nice day and keep the thread civil without being personal on one another ? Yeah ? 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3