Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

Hi. I'm sure we all been missing them. Surely a lot has been going crazy and missing them too. I found this youtube FMV clip. It's nice and soothing to watch. 

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

HB tan line spotted when he return fm the LA trip...

• Like 15
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

8 hours ago, Edelweiss88 said:

AMEN to that!

Yay, p 1000! Wow, glad to see more shippers coming out of the woodwork. Truly a milestone!
I’m pretty sure something great will happen in the next 1000#ingrocerywetrust 

Can we ask for just another 500 pages mark or less for the BIG day to happen? It seems my poor BJ :heart:  can no longer last till 1000:dead:

BinJin, jaebal PALLI! PALLI!:Please:

• Like 2
  • LOL 20
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, ElectricHearts said:

@bin-jin haha of course he went golfing. ;) most likely at that beautiful resort by pavilions hahaa 

:heart4:

YESSHHHH. :wub:   

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@lovelyz thanks for the update. I had been guessing HJM would need to be done filming by August then. I noticed he was still promoting his movie recently 4 days ago for Kakao Live. So maybe he is finishing off early promotions that way he doesn't need to leave Jordan again to promote the movie while he is overseas. Although Yoona is filming her movie, I guess she is confirmed for it officially by the comments responding to that tweet. It was originally said the show was going to premiere in November. So I guess they pushed it to December too. If they get to start filming earlier, then Binnie gets to be back earlier :lol:;)

YAY kiss action :wub:

:crybaby::heart2beat:

:heart4:

@sy_glad yes I remember the true romantic rumor part :wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Am I the only who feel weird looking at the zoom in kiss scenes? :wacko:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

@eLizza

I recheck the jennyhousepr ig regarding the like on that comment. 

OMG, It's trueeeee :w00t::w00t:

BTW The comment just posted today & she's tagged yejinhand!

Plus, in the comment, she's talking about HB as husband & future kids, like wattt ?! :w00t:, Oh gossshh, I'm giddy now :kitty:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBKSHmcHm8x/?igshid=g4ajkuokdlye

:hooray2:

• Like 10
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Rickroll'D 1

1 hour ago, lovelyz said:

(Bonus lol)

SEE, BECAUSE OF THIS , I WENT BACK AGAIN TO NETFLIX AND REWATCHED  THE EPISODE 16 WHERE THIS FINALE KISS IS....WHAT ELSE CAN WE FIND IT MORE TO PROVE THE LEGIT OF THEIR ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP? AM HIGH! WHAT A "DANG" .....?

THERE'S NO NEED FOR MR. & MRS. HYUN BIN TO SHOUT OUT LOUD LIKE  "HEY! PEOPLE OF THE WORLD! AM HYUN BIN ! MY GIRLFRIEND IS SON YE JIN!".....

IN SHORT, ON AND OFF CAMERA, THE LOVE RELATIONSHIP OF BINJIN IS AS CLEAR AS DAY!

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Rickroll'D 3

3 hours ago, Serendipity22 said:

I’ve actually been to The Resort at Pelican (idk if anyone mentioned this yet) and I noticed her post on 2/4/18 on ig, I believe they’re sitting in the lobby of the hotel. And I believe that’s Sofia’s mom? I could be wrong so can someone Google the pics and confirm.

2 hours ago, CartPusherInLA said:

Thank you for that confirmation @Serendipitythat the photo on SYJ's IG post with her BFF is indeed at the Resort @ Pelican Hill in Newport Beach.  @Elle Rthe challenge you posed at me has been addressed!  

Oh my.

It's def a match.

Thinking, thinking ...

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Rickroll'D 1

16 minutes ago, Elle R said:

Oh my.

It's def a match.

Thinking, thinking ...

I compared the picture from her IG and googled the Pelican Hill in newport beach. They were in Pelican indeed. Wow such a beautiful place!! 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 3

Happy 1000+ pages everyone :D:happy2::hooray::happyshakes:Cheers to more pages^^

47 minutes ago, Onewaytrain said:

Am I the only who feel weird looking at the zoom in kiss scenes? :wacko:

Sometimes I do! I feel like I'm watching a real couple and I'm invading their privacy hahaha

24 minutes ago, golding said:

SEE, BECAUSE OF THIS , I WENT BACK AGAIN TO NETFLIX AND REWATCHED  THE EPISODE 16 WHERE THIS FINALE KISS IS....WHAT ELSE CAN WE FIND IT MORE TO PROVE THE LEGIT OF THEIR ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP? AM HIGH! WHAT A "DANG" .....?

THERE'S NO NEED FOR MR. & MRS. HYUN BIN TO SHOUT OUT LOUD LIKE  "HEY! PEOPLE OF THE WORLD! AM HYUN BIN ! MY GIRLFRIEND IS SON YE JIN!".....

IN SHORT, ON AND OFF CAMERA, THE LOVE RELATIONSHIP OF BINJIN IS AS CLEAR AS DAY!

I really feel like that scene of NIS watching RJH-YSR moments especially the mirroring part was taken from real life. I know BinJin is aware that they are mirroring each other (for most of the time it's HB!) ;)

48 minutes ago, Channel20 said:

@eLizza

I recheck the jennyhousepr ig regarding the like on that comment. 

OMG, It's trueeeee :w00t::w00t:

BTW The comment just posted today & she's tagged yejinhand!

Plus, in the comment, she's talking about HB as husband & future kids, like wattt ?! :w00t:, Oh gossshh, I'm giddy now 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBKSHmcHm8x/?igshid=g4ajkuokdlye

I wonder who is behind that IG account hahaha she's a shipper too^^ I hope her likes means something deeper and not just giving us false hopes.

• Like 3
  • Love 7