Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

4 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

She knows by then how much Binnies LOVES playing golf, and they have been spotted in SK golfing together a few times (around end 2018).

Someone on twitter recently posted a screencap of SYJ in Master in the House and noticed how tanned her hands were in the scene where she was making toast for breakfast. Her Master in the House episodes were aired December 2 and 9 while I believe the SK golf sightings were around November. Now it all makes sense.

• Like 6
  • LOL 13
  • Rickroll'D 2

Idk how to quote :sweatingbullets: but replying to TotoroSY, that’s exactly what I’m thinking! Since she’s already been there and Sofia’s mom lives in SoCal she prob been there a few times. So if SYJ has already been there she prob wanted to stay there with HB knowing that there’s a nice golf course. So it wasn’t a coincidence that they both happen to be there same time. I think they went to the Garden Suite hotel for her niece’s bday but I def don’t think they would stay there. It’s not the best hotel to stay at. Passed by it many times and it’s not nice compared to Pelican. Also by looking at Yelp photos, seems like there’s a lot of events held there as well - bday, weddings, etc. 

• Like 18
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, CLOYlover said:

All due respect, there is no way your random acquaintance knows more than someone in the inner circle of the actors' family/friends and teams. Not saying you're a troll or anything, but since you conveniently cannot show any receipts with respect to your source, your story is as good as fiction to be honest, especially compared to the massive number of actual Binjin receipts we've had over the past two years.

You made me laugh as most of the things said here are fiction,  unless confirmed by HB and SYJ. I was just sharing it but as I said, I didn't even believe it. 

And did you even read my whole post for you to brand me a troll? I find that a few people here a very quick to jump on others who just mentioned something that is not to their liking- like a mob mentality. We are here to ship- what is being discussed here are primarily our opinions and interpretations, and we should be welcoming to anyone who are new and may not be familiar with the rules of engagement. 

Thanks to those who reached out by DM. 

Edited by mamipoppins
More details
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, TotoroSY said:
19 hours ago, Serendipity22 said:

I’ve actually been to The Resort at Pelican (idk if anyone mentioned this yet) and I noticed her post on 2/4/18 on ig, I believe they’re sitting in the lobby of the hotel. And I believe that’s Sofia’s mom? I could be wrong so can someone Google the pics and confirm.

Thank you for that confirmation @Serendipitythat the photo on SYJ's IG post with her BFF is indeed at the Resort @ Pelican Hill in Newport Beach.  @Elle Rthe challenge you posed at me has been addressed!  We have also clarified that one year old niece (whose birthday was held at the Garden Suite Hotel) and where the tree where SYJ had her photo taken by a "taller" person- is not her sister's daughter (even if she is referred to as niece)  The little girl who had a birthday is the daughter of her close friend and her husband.  Also it was noted a few posts ago by @ElectricHeartsthat HB was back in the US on Jan 24.  Her IG post was dated Jan 26.  There was a huge possibility these were late IG posts.  

• Like 5
  • Insightful 9

Hi. I'm sure we all been missing them. Surely a lot has been going crazy and missing them too. I found this youtube FMV clip. It's nice and soothing to watch. 

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

HB tan line spotted when he return fm the LA trip...

• Like 15
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

8 hours ago, Edelweiss88 said:

AMEN to that!

Yay, p 1000! Wow, glad to see more shippers coming out of the woodwork. Truly a milestone!
I’m pretty sure something great will happen in the next 1000#ingrocerywetrust 

Can we ask for just another 500 pages mark or less for the BIG day to happen? It seems my poor BJ :heart:  can no longer last till 1000:dead:

BinJin, jaebal PALLI! PALLI!:Please:

• Like 2
  • LOL 20
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, ElectricHearts said:

@bin-jin haha of course he went golfing. ;) most likely at that beautiful resort by pavilions hahaa 

:heart4:

YESSHHHH. :wub:   

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@lovelyz thanks for the update. I had been guessing HJM would need to be done filming by August then. I noticed he was still promoting his movie recently 4 days ago for Kakao Live. So maybe he is finishing off early promotions that way he doesn't need to leave Jordan again to promote the movie while he is overseas. Although Yoona is filming her movie, I guess she is confirmed for it officially by the comments responding to that tweet. It was originally said the show was going to premiere in November. So I guess they pushed it to December too. If they get to start filming earlier, then Binnie gets to be back earlier :lol:;)

YAY kiss action :wub:

:crybaby::heart2beat:

:heart4:

@sy_glad yes I remember the true romantic rumor part :wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Am I the only who feel weird looking at the zoom in kiss scenes? :wacko:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11