[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

TGIF again & past 2 Fridays, BJ nation was overjoyed with BinJin updates.  Hope the same for today...

Talking HB in Dr.For Hair Japan

:Viki-Soompi-Winter-Gift-Emoji:

These HB Omega endorsed watches packaging are so freaking cute and the price too LOLOL:joy:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

LOL stylists putting up this IGS..

HAPER BAZER KOREA for OMEGA; VOGUE KOREA Jan 2012 Cover and HB ESQUIRE KOREA x OMEGA Jan 2012 ~ All using the same prop, its a TREND!!!

So HILARIOUS to see crazy connections fm the glass to the amount of water fm HB Esquire Omega pictorial and his OMEGA watch 10:08 setting is not spared, wat da fok!  Lol maybe OMEGA will  put IGS later on 10:08 setting!!

:loolz:

3-FE4288-F-36-D6-4094-A910-9-D72-D6-E21-

14242-E80-5855-4-DC7-8-BC8-E3-A6510-A5-F

Heres a beautiful FMV fm a ff writer Tash for her lovely DESTINY ff coming updates..

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

8-A59-AD3-A-4-D42-40-E1-AA37-A460682-ADE

12/18 ~ 3rd Friday TGIF & BJ fandom loving our TURTLENECK BinJin updates...

BOTH interviews were released this afternoon in just a matter of few minutes!!!

Nice to know but its not crumbs plssss....

NEXT FRIDAY 12/25 XMAS DAY, is BinJin going to feed us XMAS updates like these 3 Fridays in Dec...lets look forward!!!:wub:

:Viki-Soompi-Winter-Gift-Emoji:

YJ x MANYO

HB x ESQUIRE OMEGA
Q: Hero vs Villain?
HB:  Villain
villains are less tied to the common norms. I think I am drawn to them because I can be more liberal in terms of the interpretation.

Q: Vintage 007 movies vs recent 007 movies?
HB: Recent 007 movies for me.

Q:Long coat with turtleneck sweater vs Padded outerwear with hoodies?
HB: Long coat with turtleneck sweater.

Q. What’s your favorite watch among the ones you wore today?
HB: Omega Seamaster 007 Edition

Q: Morning person or a Night owl?
HB: Night owl
I work late a lot because of night shootings so I am used to staying up late. I guess that’s why I do more things at night.

Q: Summer vs Winter?
HB: Winter
The air is definitely cold in winter but I like it because it feels clean.

HB loving his Min Taegu role in THE NEGOTIATION & preferring RECENT(PRESENT) 007 over vintage(PAST).  

YJ talking about cold weather while HB chose Winter because the air is definitely cold. 

:loolz:

• Like 8
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

3 hours ago, bin-jin said:

HB loving his Min Taegu role in THE NEGOTIATION & preferring RECENT(PRESENT) 007 over vintage(PAST).

@bin-jin love this!! 

3 hours ago, bin-jin said:

HB: Long coat with turtleneck sweater.

And is it a coincidence that Jinnie is wearing a black turtleneck sweater in Manyo CF?!  Twinning!

Baby it’s cold outside!  So snuggle up BinJin!
:happydance:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, lovelyz said:

They probably went swimming (together) alot at that time lol 

@lovelyz I came across this recently, Jinnie is a very good swimmer! And Binnie has said he swam alot.  I love that they have these shared interests.

If they ever did a dating compatibility test I’m sure they would have been matched together :wub:

(credit to the owner)

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

Happy Friday!!! 18 Dec ‘20.

Our BinJin made us happy again as both  of their interviews were released today in just a matter of minutes.

Thank you Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin. We love you!!

Edited by Aya
Change error in the date
  • Like 11
  • Love 2

@faserun it shows up for me? It is when he says long coat and turtleneck sweater. It is their CLOY photoshoot lol. I posted the one where they are sitting on the couch. However, he has worn turtleneck and long coat before. He just wore it more during CLOY that I immediately thought of that picture when he said that :lol:

As for Night Owl, he repeatedly said he likes to try different beers/drink beers after work and during Bodyluv, he said drink beer and watch movie. Then his Japan interview, he added to catch up on dramas he had missed on. Also Netflix lol. 

Also I am quite curious what movies/dramas he watched to prep for Bargaining. As he normally watches movies and dramas too when prepping for his roles. I think he probably saw John Kransinski's Jack Ryan series. As Bargaining synopsis reminds me of that show lol. 

I am not too surprised by his winter answer as he can't handle too much heat - too hot of heat is draining lol. So he probably was very tired after coming back from Jordan. He got an extra month to prep for Bargaining (due to covid) or else he would have done Bargaining shortly after working on CLOY. Another reason why he worked so hard before he had left to Jordan with multiple CFs and seasons greeting.

He lost enough weight that he could be doing Confidential Assignment sequel next. I am just curious if that is his next project or does he want to play a villain again? 

• Like 9