[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

13 hours ago, Kari said:

6. @ElectricHearts I've never thought about a GHJ-HB collab. She got her wish to work with JIS. Hopefully working with HB will happen in the near future!

Technically from her interview, she got her wish to work with Yoon Kye Sang, Ha Jung Woo and Jo In Sung. So Hyun Bin is actually the last guy left on her wishlist back then to work with lol.

Huge praise for HB back then. I wonder if he ever knew she had said that about him ^_^ At the time when she was dating Ryu Seong Bum, HB was working with him and Shin Min Ah on LG XNote. Plus Gong Hyo Jin has been close to Shin Min Ah - apparently since their modelling days /before they worked together. So they all go way back. 

It's a bit amusing though seems like most of SYJ's friends are either close with HB or have crushes on him too (lol.. ex. Yoon Eun Hye and YoonA) - There was one day Yoon Eun Hye, Ha Ji Won and Son Ye Jin had met up - found this out .. I saw a tweet recently I think it was from a Yoon Eun Hye fan lol - it was mentioned in YEH thread on there.  Must have been fun conversations when they met up back then :P Since later Yoon Eun Hye even fangirling over sitting in his spot in car for Taxi - Although she worked on CFs with him too before this :lol:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

Just wanna ask, did Hyunbin mentioned noodles in their Netflix video? I saw some translation and it was coffee only. I just did not get where noodles came from, if he really said it, because there weren't like a signature noodle scene in CLOY, lol. Maybe ramen for Alberto and Seo dan? I just thought of Ye jin's PASTA. Yejin cooking pasta for him and Hyunbin making coffee for her, and he just deliberately blurted it out with that shy smile. HAHAHAA. Sorry for my delulu. Have a nice day everyone! Stay safe!

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Ri Se Ri said:

Just wanna ask, did Hyunbin mentioned noodles in their Netflix video? I saw some translation and it was coffee only. I just did not get where noodles came from, if he really said it, because there weren't like a signature noodle scene in CLOY, lol. Maybe ramen for Alberto and Seo dan? I just thought of Ye jin's PASTA. Yejin cooking pasta for him and Hyunbin making coffee for her, and he just deliberately blurted it out with that shy smile. HAHAHAA. Sorry for my delulu. Have a nice day everyone! Stay safe!

I believed the noodle scene he mentioned was the start of EP 2 where he made the first meal for Yeri after she “crash landed” in NK. :)

• Like 7
  • Love 2

@Ri Se Ri RJH made noodles for YSR though. That was why his mom made noodles for her. Ramen and coffee though is what HB said forhangovers though :P Like he somehow wants coffee, ramen and sunside up eggs :lol: That was why I laughed. Whether it was coffee only or noodles and coffee for someone special. They always talk about food lol

• Like 8
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Onewaytrain said:

I believed the noodle scene he mentioned was the start of EP 2 where he made the first meal for Yeri after she “crash landed” in NK. :)

In EP9, when Seri met RHJ's mom, Seri said that RHJ is kind because he cooks him noodles and makes him coffee. :)

Opps, it was already mentioned by @ElectricHearts

So VAST posted an IG with SYJ then suddenly deleted it! That was so quick! But some fans were still able to capture it! :):hahah!:

unt. VastAl: IG post.A

Also, check this out! There are UNSEEN photos taken during the making of CLOY.

https://allabout.ch/MOGal/Crash_Landing_on_You/

• Like 6
  • Shocked 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

21 minutes ago, binjinPhDfan said:

In EP9, when Seri met RHJ's mom, Seri said that RHJ is kind because he cooks him noodles and makes him coffee. :)

Opps, it was already mentioned by @ElectricHearts

So VAST posted an IG story of SYJ then suddenly deleted it! That was so quick! But some fans were still able to capture it! :):hahah!:nt. VastAl: IG post.A

Thank you for the answer, guys!!!

Omo! Is this just recently? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 11/12/2020 at 7:25 PM, binjinPhDfan said:

So VAST posted an IG story of SYJ then suddenly deleted it! That was so quick! But some fans were still able to capture it! :)

Also, check this out! There are UNSEEN photos taken during the making of CLOY.

https://allabout.ch/MOGal/Crash_Landing_on_You/

I was skeptical when I first read this but seeing the actual screenshot from the source, seems to check out? (small correction, it was an IG post, not a story). What a mistake to make though. 

And you are right - the pic is from that collection of CLOY BTS which was unreleased, and not a screencap/photograph from the episode. How did this happen :lol: (if its just a fan edit, it should be marked at such. Hopefully people aren't faking/manipulating that kind of thing. If it's real, it's just a funny error. Not sure what it would prove?) 

Congrats to CLOY for the Apan nomination! Glad to see so much recognition continue to pour in :heart:

ETA: I didn't catch it at first but both HB and SYJ sre nominated for the Apan Grand Prize as well. I wonder if they will attend?!

• Like 11
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 4

SO excited and so hopeful that this might finally be CLOY’s chance to shine. Apparently I still haven’t learned my lesson from the injustice that was Baeksang - but can you blame me considering what a well-written, well-directed, well-acted internationally acclaimed masterpiece that CLOY is? :)

I find myself once again navigating the foreign waters of a foreign awards show. Could someone please explain to me how the grand prize work? I see there are already nominees for best actor and best actress (which do not include HB and SYJ). But they are both nominated for the Daesang. Is there only one winner? Are there multiple? Someone please answer these burning questions I have lol

Also, if WTCB makes away like a bandit yet again and does another clean sweep, I will positively lose it 

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Congratulations to CLOY nominations for APAN Best Drama and to our Tae Pyung for Best Actor and to our Eon Jin for Best Actress! Thank you CLOY for blessing us with this show it was one of the best things happened in 2020. It brought smiles to a lot of us especially coping with corona. I wish you both could feel and see our gratitude and appreciation for your superb acting in this drama. 

:transforms:

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Friday morning is a blessed. 

Little did they know, Binjin nations are all over the world and awake 24/7 :D

I still remembered when Ms team uploaded Binnie video in Jinnie playlist on their YT. Once they realized it, the whole playlist were deleted after. Nervous much :lol:. That was the first. 

Then vast uploaded Smart BTS with kindergarten music background. Bit creepy isn't it. They re-uploaded in few minutes with no bgm at the end. Vast is so fast. 

Today, some fans witnessed another honest mistake. Vast uploaded Jinnie pic and deleted it in seconds? Who ever lucky person got to witness this and able to screen shot you are so vast than vast itself. 

:Pandabulous:

These honest mistake done by REAL PEOPLE. We've witnessed this beautiful and legit receipts came from VAMS itself. Not from any speculations or assumptions. Do you still in doubt?  

:smort:

Manifesting both Binnie and Jinnie will attend APAN awards and donning couple attire again. Time for Baeksang 2.0 moment. Not too much to wish for right. Let's pray for the day to come. :please:

• Like 11
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

53 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

Also, if WTCB makes away like a bandit yet again and does another clean sweep, I will positively lose it. 

You and me both! Better to keep our expectations low though :rolleyes:

13 minutes ago, bin-jin said:

Our beautiful YJ will be showing up in ELLE Korea Dec.  Who know our dashing HB may also show up in Esquire Dec.

I hope this means new interviews to accompany the photoshoots :cutekitty:

21 minutes ago, deviee13 said:

Could anyone please tell me if they are Yoon Seri and RJH or Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHIIkyOpmkI/?igshid=8nn8fy82i5zo

That is a scene from CLOY. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cloyfan said:

I find myself once again navigating the foreign waters of a foreign awards show. Could someone please explain to me how the grand prize work? I see there are already nominees for best actor and best actress (which do not include HB and SYJ). But they are both nominated for the Daesang. Is there only one winner? Are there multiple? Someone please answer these burning questions I have lol

The Daesang or grand prize is the most prestigious award given at some of the awards ceremonies in K-ent. In most award ceremonies with a Daesang including the Baeksang, the winner is chosen from all the nominees in all prize categories. That was how the APAN Daesang worked in the past. The winners were actors/actress who were also (losing) nominees the Top Excellence in Acting prizes. In 2018, to shake things up, APAN released a list of Daesang nominees none of whom were nominated in any of the acting awards (Top Excellence and Excellence). Son Ye-jin was nominated for a Daesang for Pretty Noona that year but lost out to Lee Byung-hun for Mr. Sunshine. I guess this year they decided to again have nominations for the grand prize but with more nominees than in 2018.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6