[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

LA trip for both  BINJIN for me was their personal dating trip. No one could say its a media play in a purpose of promoting or discussing projects at that time . Both are available for No commercial shooting and/or no movie filming.... For those who are still curious about how this LA shopping uccur , just do the backreading at the first ten pages  of this thread and everything is explained there..

..to our co-shipper, i would say theres no point at all to justify every claim of the antis as we all know the exact scenario what really happened those days. 

If the antis debunk the theories of the LA trip of BinJin, so be it! Who cares in the first place..Any how , pictures wont lie and we binjin fans arent dumb enough not to understand and disect the valitdity  of that LA trip. Lets move on from that and just have a healthy discussion while waiting the matrimony of binjin in the near future..

Our OTP is  releasing their commercials one after the other and their bts as well..what i love most are the two bts of hyun bin with a background of nursery rhymes uploaded by vast in its ig stories. How cute..as if vast is hinting that binnie will become a father soon.(hmm my delulu). 

For Ye Jin, she is so so lovely(no wonder bin is really smittin) with her recent pictures , videos and commercials. She really slayed the world by her beautiful aura.. She proves that she is not only a goddess of acting but a goddess of looks too. The world are getting inlove with her because of her positive attitudes and back-up by her career accomplishments and of course with hyin bin around.

• Like 13
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2

"Hyun Bin Son Ye-jin's recent social media photo saying that he had no choice but to be a dating":fullofhearts:

Old post regarding LA trip from Naver on January 15th , 2019... I really like the detailed analysis and comments. Korean fans really supported Binjin back before CLOY.

Original text is Korean. https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=17587793&memberNo=40848952

"On January 10, the rumors of dating broke out as actors Hyun-bin and Son Ye-jin were enjoying a trip to the United States together. The public interest was also hot because it was a dating rumor between Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin, the top stars representing Korea. However, contrary to the speculation that'the couple of the century' would be born, both sides sent out a quick clarification article saying, "The rumor is not true." Son Ye-jin's agency expressed a stubborn position, saying, "Son Ye-jin was alone on a trip to LA, and there was no companion." I haven't met Son Ye-jin.”

When rumors spread that Son Ye-jin's parents and Hyun-bin had a meal together, he even drew a clear line saying, “Son Ye-jin's parents are in Korea now, and it doesn't make sense to dine together in the United States.” They are Hyunbin and Son Yejin, but netizens are constantly speculating about it.

Hyunbin and Son Yejin met as the male and female protagonists in the movie'Negotiation'. Each of the representative works is one of the best actors in Korea, but there were a lot of fans who were enthusiastic when the news of the casting was delivered because we rarely met them together in the work. However, contrary to the expectations of the fans, the romance of the two could not be seen in the movie'Negotiation'. This is because the genre itself was far from romance and there was no love line.

It was hard to even find a scene where the two met in person. But suddenly, the rumor of dating broke out. The problem is that, despite the fact that there are still articles about dating, few people believe in it. We will continue to learn more about why the relationship between the two is being talked about.

1. Specific sightings 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's dating rumors began with an eyewitness story posted in an online community. And the very next day, the news was delivered nationwide as it was published. The witness story contained the content that'Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin were enjoying a trip to the United States in a friendly manner, and they looked close enough to eat with Son Ye-jin's parents. Although there was no direct evidence such as photos or videos, the specific sightings that seemed to be drawn in the eyes were enough to trust the couple's dating rumors. It seems that many people are suspicious of the wife's dating rumors from the facts.

2. Friendly two-shot

The affectionate two-shots of Hyunbin and Son Yejin were also the material that made the rumors of their dating trust. Son Ye-jin's personal Instagram has posted pictures of the two intimately. Of course, the pictures and videos that I left naturally during the film negotiations, but when the rumors of dating came out, many people paid more attention to the intimacy of the pictures. In particular, there were many opinions that the video where the heart was drawn was'good for misunderstanding'. That kind of relationship was captured on the camera. One of the factors that instigated the dating rumors was the reaction of the fans, saying,'It suits you so well' with the appearances of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who are the good old men.

3. Stage greetings that amplified doubts

As the stage greetings of the movie negotiations ended, reactions such as'Hyunbin Son Yejin's Chemie explosion' and 'Seonnam Fairy Couple' burst out explosively. Moreover,'Hyunbin's eyes fell from honey.:wub: The look at Son Ye-jin was unusual. There were also reviews such as'I was all excited'. Another netizen said,'It looked like a closer relationship than a colleague. They looked at each other very intimately,' belatedly, leaving a certificate of suspicion over the dating rumor.

4. Line Case

In fact, there weren't one or two actors who had a dating rumor after appearing in the same work like two people. And since most of the dating rumors have become factual, many people accept the news of Hyun-bin and Son Ye-jin as facts. Representatively, there are a couple Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki, and the situation was captured when they went on a trip to the United States together after mingling with the drama'Descendants of the Sun. That's how dating rumors spread, and at first he denied it very much, but in the end, he was even married.

Because of the precedent cases like this, even if the actors who appeared in the same work denied dating rumors, most people did not look suspicious. Hyunbin and Son Yejin fall in the same case. It seems that many people took it for granted as the trip to the United States overlapped with Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo couple .

5. Fan's Expectations

This is Hyun-bin and Son Ye-jin, born in 1982. And both have passed the age of marriage from the public eye. Because of this, fans are hoping that the two will truly connect. Rather, there were also many fans who were happy with the dating rumors. Hyunbin and Son Yejin got along well, and there was even a post to support their devotees. Even now, many fans are cheering for Hyunbin and Son Yejin with the feeling of'If not, will I be smoked in the chimney?' Like this, the fans' wishes have been combined, and the dating rumors of the two are not knowing to cool down .

Cr: https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=17587793&memberNo=40848952

• Like 12
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

I found this manip video of what if they met on SeGa (not sure if the subtitles are actual script words or anything lol). Also why did Jinnie have to have a scene with Phillip? :lol: Not that I should complain she got to play herself and pitch herself into the project which I must say is a pretty awesome role/scene to have. I remember Phillip being surprised he was having a scene with her. What were Ha Ji Won and HB doing that day when Jinnie was filming her cameo? Why couldn't her team upload something from SeGa onto their channel ... 

Also if there is ever a SeGa reunion (since they recently did a Coffee Prince one) - can they also talk about the show's cameos? Like I had watched the dvd commentary Ha Ji Won and HB had done for the show and they talked about certain scenes - I guess they were chosen for them to talk about. I want to hear more on their thoughts of the cameos. 

• Like 10
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

10 minutes ago, Beadharmony said:

Thank you Peony for your post. We have cakes, cookies, whole loaves.  And these are from real people close to HB and YJ. No trees, no animals, no hands, no voices, no circumstantial evidences. Some antis claim that BinJin have not been seen together since CLOY ended. There have been sightings of BinJin since CLOY though granted we do not have pictures to prove. But let's talk about Baeksang Awards because that is their last public appearance. Baeksang was held on June 6, 2020  (year 2020 not 2010) where they were seen sitting side by side (albeit 6ft distance) but we saw them interacting, their sweet glances,  HB's smile when YJ glanced back as they walked to the podium and HB and YJ walking together at the end of the ceremony.  And after BAA, YJ's liking spree on IG on some BJ contents. Why would she do that if they are not together?  And why despite all the "BinJin Married" postings on SocMed we have not seen any denials from BinJin agencies? Let me answer that - because BinJin is REAL. 

Yes, BinJin nation, our ship is sailing smoothly and in fact, almost ready to dock so pay no mind to the antis. 

4 letters:  ICBM!!

What am laughing at is ugo and the stylist lol. I cant help myself laughing out loud when someone here mentioned about the stylist ..

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

We have real crumbs from both sides, VAST, MS Team, Jenny, SYA, KKT and his Wife. We have the real evidenced as posted on IG that these people directly support BINJIN. We don't use Animals, Trees, leaves, hats, Jackets, pictures 10 years ago, water bottle, we don't stalked people and assume their post is about our couple and turned it to a real evidence or should i say we don't make ourselves as clowns haha

• Like 8
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

@Beadharmonyto add to the already long list of Baeksang proofs is the less mentioned fact of them having their make-up re-touched at the same time.  This was captured on video, no less.  In the days following the ceremony, we find out that their stylists received the same gifts (Diptique Fragrance).  

We truly are blessed as a ship to have them as our OTP,  The BinJin nation has become so huge (and loud) and to @lovelyz point this could be a turn off for some people, thus could be a reason for antis to feel that way.  Ship hard in silence, stay in our lanes because the Truth will be our noise.

• Like 15
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2