[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, Intuition1 said:

For me the moment I knew they were dating was when HB told SYJ to cover her legs during TN promotions. Before I saw that video, I thought HB had a crush on SYJ and suspected something was going on. But I became convinced when I saw that particular promotional day. HB was so attentive to her. It did not look like a guy who was courting a woman, it looked like a guy caring for his woman. So, I have been waiting for over two years to hear a confirmation from them. 

Oh I agree! That really was the moment when I thought that nobody but a boyfriend would say that to SYJ. Not a best friend. Not a close friend. Only your BF that you are in a deep, caring relationship with! :hooray2:

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, Intuition1 said:

For me the moment I knew they were dating was when HB told SYJ to cover her legs during TN promotions. Before I saw that video, I thought HB had a crush on SYJ and suspected something was going on. But I became convinced when I saw that particular promotional day. HB was so attentive to her. It did not look like a guy who was courting a woman, it looked like a guy caring for his woman. So, I have been waiting for over two years to hear a confirmation from them. 

:yaaa: when I saw that I knew for sure something was going on. What woman would tolerate that from a man unless he was a bf? In public no less? To me it was HB clearly marking territory, and SYJ happy to let him do so. And some people might find that offensive but it depends on the couple involved and the dynamic. He wasn’t trying to dominate as much as he was demonstrating respect and caring. A friend, even a close one, would simply have let things alone. 

• Like 16
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

15 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

She does seem to do it more often.. I don't know why they always do it at random moments :lol:

Hmm well i do sometimes imitate somebody which i was unaware of until i figure it out myself later on to someone i always see or be with ..maybe same with our queen??

• Like 14
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Peony22 said:

Hmm well i do sometimes imitate somebody which i was unaware of until i figure it out myself later on to someone i always see or be with ..maybe same with our queen??

:lol: He already does it too often as pointed out in the video. Also in the CLOY press con, if I remember correctly Jinnie had also done it one point too. I remember seeing a photo captured on instagram? Yes Korean actors do this facial routine a lot.. I just don't understand the choice to do it so often especially when you are doing an interview :P I understand behind the scenes prepping for a photoshoot or something :lol: When you spend 6-7 months with someone closely, you are bound to pick up more of their habits.. :P It hasn't stopped yet. I wonder why ^_^ Since she just says she is at home and playing phone games since post CLOY? She checking her phone till she falls asleep? :lol: She didn't mention about her garden that we all assume she should be taking care of lol. We know from SMART filmed after Binnie left to Jordan in July she was more into learning her English and using the camera app too much lol. :P

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

On 9/29/2020 at 6:32 AM, Frian Feria said:

Hi! Please vote for Son Ye Jin as the most beautiful Korean actress. Our Queen is now at number 2. Thanks.

Link - 

https://metro.style/promos/most-beautiful-korean-actresses-votation-page

I was busy casting my votes with my two gadgets but i cant no longer vote this time..was it closed already? Time here in vancouver is 8:16 am ..i dont know..

On 9/29/2020 at 5:56 AM, kpop-fans said:

Fans argued that Son Ye Jin dodged the question about Hyun Bin, is the fan’s illusion that the two are in love?

I cant understand Why some people are getting surprised if Hyun Bin has that strong desire to like ye jin as a girlfriend or as a spouse. Are some people under estimating ye jins charm and Sex appeal to males? Most of us here have a little idea who does show an affection to her since she's not vocally boasting it. What i heard from my korean employer that ye jin has really such a godess appearance and  persona  and there are lots and lots of men rich of poor show admiration to her but the actress set a bar for not entertaining them. A very discipline lady who gained a lot of respect from the people she associated with more so in K-ent. She may have some dating rumors but a few. The only man brought her to a dating scandal which is really legit  is Hyun Bin ..Hyun Bin is undeniably good looking man with good persona , rich and as popular as jin. Ye jin gained many titles and crowns on her head since she evaded scandals and did fucos her attention to her career. For me , there's no reason ti hate ye jin. I have no idea who she is at first but upon knowing her as an actress and as a private individual tends me to like and fell inlove with her..

She built herself successfully so no matter how some people hate her for no reason, She still rocks and reign. No one can put a good person down.

Hyun Bin will never give her up even some anti-ye jin tarnishing her..The more  Hyun Bin will love, respect and support her..

Frankly speaking, i dont need an unamussed reaction ..thank you

• Like 12
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/119010/20200928/top-40-powerful-stars-korea-2020-according-forbes.htm

The "Forbes Korea Most Powerful Stars" is a list released by the Forbes magazine (Korea) which includes the 40 most powerful celebs in South Korea. Since 2010 the said magazine has been releasing this list annually.  SYJ is #24 and HB is #29!

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, The Negotiation said:

Anyways, all what we know is that Mr. HYUN BIN cares so much MISS YE JIN..if Hyun Bin prioritizes Ye Jin at all costs, its natural since she is his loving heart. No one can change the fact..How sweet he is by standing all by her sides as her shinning armour..

To dear Miss Ye Jin, thank you for loving our Hyun Bin unconditionally. If others hate you for that, just response them with your sweet eyes smile..we love you too

I agree. Something I also feel is that SYJ can feel  accepted and respected by HB for her obvious  traits and also for the fact that he loves her quirky side. 

• Like 13
  • Love 1