[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

10 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

So I am re-quoting this cuz I noticed that people on Insta/ Twitter are only NOW posting that Binjin Grocery pix is at PAVILION (not Ralph's) near Pelican Resort. This post by @lemontree was from way back in May 13th.    

Looks like the Insta/ twitter folks are playing Catch-up on this info. There's even a video now on IG and twitter hahaha!!

Just want to give credit to the all Binjin shoppers here who first did all the investigation - it was pretty exciting candies for us here at that time :

@lemontree  

@CartPusherInLA  

@Elle R 

@cloyfan 

Another info that we ascertained is that this area is near to a town/ housing area where a lot of Taiwanese/ Chinese people stay. That is probably why Binjin got photographed by Taiwanese fans.

And oh yeah, amusingly, it seems that fans on weibo already knew about it long ago, way before us here at Soompi, and twitter/ IG. So we are all catching up with weibo.

Also want to caution about how all this Pavilion info, esp the link to Pelican Resort is being shared widely now at SocMedia. This might actually get picked up by media gossip sites. And Yejin may never stay at that resort again in the future....

@cloyfan visited this PAVILION back in June. Someone on twitter posted it too. 

I am re-reading my first post, and cannot find where I said "someone steal content without giving credit". I also did not call out anyone except to acknowledge who first investigated and came out with the Pavilion conclusion.

I have always been rationale in my posts, and in my best capacity, try not to offend or hurt. I apologise if ANY of my recent posts had done so. But please do not accuse me of something I did not do.

It's unfortunate this issue has led to conflicts between Binjin fans. That was never the intention. Everyone give and take, share info and crumbs, both here and at SocMedia. All it takes is just a little appreciation for each other's efforts. That is all I am saying.

• Like 15
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

@celest1al

So, using that logic, saying that Yejin once went to Dos Palmas resort in the Philippines and posting photos and videos of that resort is a bigger violation of her privacy than having, for instance, Yejin’s photos taken while she’s taking out the trash and posting it all over social media? 

My point is, no one should be on a high horse. We’re all on the same boat, and except for potentially that Vietnamese actress (this is a joke, to lighten the mood), we all actually know nothing for sure unless and until they announce, so take it easy on others. ;-) 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2

On 8/22/2020 at 4:32 AM, graziea said:

and the BinJin NIS award goes toooo!!! *drumroll*

@ElectricHearts

There is actually a poster/ad related to HITE beer and World cup too if I can find it lol - it no longer exists in HB thread. So trying to look elsewhere if those accounts from back then would still have it in their archive hahaa

However, apparently scrolling down through past years - my laptop and internet wants to act really slow lol.. 

As for groceries, I like the additional confirmation that it was Pavillions Newport. Even though Jinnie stayed at the resort the year before, I don't know if we are sure they stayed there but they definitely went golfing there 

• Like 8
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

5 minutes ago, Elle R said:

You say no one should be on their high horse, but pretty much leave no room for others to think opposite of what you are.  Is this what you're confirming? Or do you just want to have the last word to prove a point? If that's the case, good job.

Yes, I do. Thanks. ;-) I don’t like losing. :4267_LiccGif:

LOL!

I also do enjoy debating. And I posed that as a question. So, between the two, which do you think is more a violation of privacy? ;-)

• Like 2

For all shippers and shoppers, just a FYI who those who are up in the hierarchy ladder here . Pls try not to sound so condescending  and virtuous towards others.  The Pavilion shopping video posted by that IG handle is being celebrated in social media. As it is we all know they were caught shopping together. The whole world has seen the pics . So those of you who cry about the privacy of Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin, I bet the best way to protect their privacy would be shutting down this forum. Because last I checked, you have no problem sharing any crumbs from twitter and IG over here in the forum and this is a public forum so how is it different when it comes to privacy. Second not all BinJin shippers here are treated equally with respect. It was evident when you all started the private club system. To some it felt like an elite country club membership. To those of you who love to spout equality and respect pls do practice what you preach. I have good friends who left this forum because of the level of toxicity and condescending attitude. I am going back to just lurking and will let the dictators  to speak their mind freely here. One thing we have in common is that we love and support BinJin. Thank you 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 3

Are you guys trying to win a trophy or anything? Why can’t people feel uncomfortable seeing the so-called ‘proofs/evidence’ spreading everywhere on instagram where you putting every possible hashtags on instagram to gain that exposure. What is the purpose of that? Getting reposts & likes and followers?

People here just try to explain that it might be better to talk/discuss privately - at least not on popular SNS platforms like IG with all the hashtags as it spreads so quickly and worry that it might lead to bad outcomes and all of a sudden this becomes a hierarchy thing? What is the logic behind that?

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Thirsty 1

6 minutes ago, Samsam said:

@Krystal. Girl, thanks for the reminder about the 2000 pages. Lets use the remaining pages for BINJIN na. :D 

any other things can be discussed privately. Lets do that please if possible. :) Lets all move forward from this. It won’t be nice to fight over this misunderstanding And drag this any further when we should be focusing on Binssi and Yejinssi. Ye Jin might post and we’re still engrossed over this and then She deletes (which she doesn’t do) And then we miss it. :D

Let this not be about winning and losing. It doesn’t sound right. We’re all grown ups :)

lets end this tonight please. 

Thank you. Was going to say the same thing.  At the rate this forum is moving we will reach 2000 pages before BJ announces then what? There are more important things in our lives to debate about, not about 2 Korean stars who we don't even know personally.  Shake hands and move on.  Peace and love to all.

:Pandabulous: 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2