[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Here's another take on SYJ's CF voiceover (I think the outrage over the Smart execs comments re HB's voiceover has been blown out of proportion).

"The actress was sent two storyboards to choose from. One version is to have someone do the English voice over and the other is where she’d do her own. She went for the latter."

Read more: https://lifestyle.inquirer.net/368035/all-hail-queen-son-ye-jin/#ixzz6UdjSxnjc

• Like 9
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/9/2020 at 7:07 PM, Beadharmony said:

Game Over.

Last time he used D Day was to prep for a big event. Like getting all dressed up in a suit - like literally what was that photoshoot she teased us with back then in June lol.. Still looks to me he looks down at one point

:lol: And he says Cinderellla in that same footage I had mentioned before

:heart4:why is he so romantic? Now it is pray with your heart and wait.. 

Is he trying to kill us hahaa

:crybaby:

So shall we add Japan to their future fan meetings :lol: Jinnie LOVES Japan a lot too 

On 8/9/2020 at 7:35 PM, B Brave said:

For me, CLOY is their project, their love story. I think HB really clear up the memorable romantic scene from SYJ’s project.

1. Tying hair scene (Summer Scent)

2. Umbrella scene (STIR)

3. Soju scene (AMTR)

4. Running in the rain (The Classic)

5. Bicycle scene (Be With You)

6. Market Candle scene (fireflies scene, maybe in The Classic or Summer Scent).

There was actually a lot more! Even their first scene together in Crash Landing on You can be the first episode of Summer Scent when her character gets lost in the forest and she even sprains her ankle at one point lol ... Her character even calls for help too lol (SYJ also says it the same way as CLOY I was like WOW lol) They even find a place to sleep at over night before heading back the next day lol.. I was watching a few episodes of Summer Scent last month and I was like WOW lol.. 

It is the same writers that did Binnie's Snow Queen.

Also example of what grocery shopping at Ralphs in LA with many friends should look like. 

I started the marker when Kang Don Won is shopping at Ralphs in LA with his friends lol. Also he was spotted grocery shopping with Han Hyo Joo (and they also had back pics together while grocery shopping in LA - their pic is more of them leaving after finish grocery shopping though ) lol.. :lol:

#InGroceryWeTrust

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

8 hours ago, Beadharmony said:

OMO! I love this song. It is so appropriate. Someone please do an FMV with this song. Thanks for sharing.

This may just be some silly dream but I'm going to share it here just the same...

2 days ago, I dreamt of YeJin being pregnant in a CF shoot (the product was not clear :unsure:; she was sporting her short hair like that in the TN era & her dress was a sleeveless maternity dress (white at the top piped with very dark green ribbon on the front from her neck down to just at the level of her chest, the skirt (from her chest down) was the same shade as the ribbon & the style was pleated); she was sat on a bar stool whilst delivering her lines; the way my dream went was like that of the silent films... no sound! :wacko:

It could be that my fervent wish for YeJin manifested itself in my dreams... :fullofhearts:

Anyhoo. hope & pray it happens soon!!!

P.S. I also imagine BinJin every time I hear "Everyday I Love You" by Boyzone...

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, Intuition1 said:

I was re-watching Personal Taste and noticed in Episode 3 around 40:07, there is a scene at a restaurant that looked familiar. I thought it looked like the scene in CLOY where they are at North Korean restaurant. And I was right, they filmed it in the same restaurant in CLOY in episode 6 at around 42:01.

Now I am going to have to rewatch that episode of PT. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

I was re-watching Personal Taste and noticed in Episode 3 around 40:07, there is a scene at a restaurant that looked familiar. I thought it looked like the scene in CLOY where they are at a North Korean restaurant. And I was right, they filmed it in the same restaurant in CLOY in episode 6 at around 42:01 9 years later.

I am not sure if anyone brought this up before, but could the one day in June reference by Hyun Bin be related to Son Ye Jin's agreement to do Smart in June?

2010 is becoming more a revealing year:lol:

Besides Binnie being in Hawaii in March 2010 then (his Hawaii video being added to her channel LOL) Maybe why Jinnie's team wants us to go back to the past of 2010 when Personal Taste and Secret Garden was filmed :lol:

Personal Taste DVD commentary was filmed on June 30 2010 - So what happened this year of June 30 2020 :P Was this when she signed for SMART? or something else :lol:

What exactly happened late night of June 8 to past June 9 for her to do the instagram likes.. since she did this past midnight. She waited to do this a month from May thumbs up post (which she gave us hints of marriage, dog owner, kid lol)

We also got the letter one day in June from Binnie on June 16 (and earlier that day Jinnie's team updated their channel with jennyhouse behind the scenes..  which was filmed earlier on June 8 lol) Plus Belma gave us that tease of Binnie in that blue suit photoshoot? But he looks like he is looking down in said photoshoot (on the right photoshoots being shown at the bottom lol).

As majority of us expected her to reappear on June 22 (or announcement? lol) but she waited the next day June 23 to update her instagram with kisses videos (giving us 2 videos..) to us which we learn was for the the day she shot saselomo - Chinese brand

After that, we got a lot of random D Day happening that week .. :lol: 

Also I wanted to use this from Binnie from back then too LOL

tumblr_llh8f4gdyg1qkr431o1_500.gif

In 2010, we know the premiere they were at was on Sept 8 lol..

• Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

What language is the twitter post and what is the translation? I feel left out to see posts in other languages I do not understand. I hope everyone would translate posts in other languages for the rest of us.

Trans: "Who would have thought I'll be hooked in this drama. I'm on Episode 3 already. The actors are so good and they look so good together. I heard they had a scandal? They did grocery shopping together in LA. They are real life sweethearts. And I heard that they are already married, is that true?"

One new shipper on board!

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

29 minutes ago, Ri Se Ri said:

Trans: "Who would have thought I'll be hooked in this drama. I'm on Episode 3 already. The actors are so good and they look so good together. I heard they had a scandal? They did grocery shopping together in LA. They are real life sweethearts. And I heard that they are already married, is that true?"

One new shipper on board!

She's a binjin shipper for a long time already. She's just kidding that its the first time she saw the drama hehe

• LOL 12
  • Thanks 1