[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Someone might have asked SMART about the voice over and I think it's not too bad for SMART to say that he had difficulty with the long lines because not all asians are good in it. It's not something to be ashamed of though. Hyunbin and Yejin could have laughed it off. Who cares? Let's not dwell too much on it and be thankful instead. We are anticipating another cf.

• Like 22
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

"How do I know it's meant to be?"

GOSH. THE  BINJIN CELLS INSIDE MY BOOODY JUST EXPLODED. FIGURATIVELY. LITERALLY (LOL).  SIMPLE QUESTION YET IT MANAGED TO SEND THOUSANDS OF EMOTIONS RIGHT TO THE CORE OF MY HARDCORE BINJIN FANATIC HEART. ESPECIALLY WHEN HYUNBIN'S CAR PULLED PERFECTLY RIGHT JUST BESIDE HER. RACING TO FINISH LINE EH, BINJIN ? :fullofhearts:

Damn, today was a good day for all of us shippers. Thanks to smart! 

• Like 13
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

1 hour ago, ILSYJSG said:

I remember I was impressed with HB's English when watching MOA. I believe that being the perfectionist that he has always been, he wanted to give his best performance with the Smart CF. However due to his many commitments, he was unable to prepare his lines sufficiently. 

Plus, doing the actual voiceover is additional work too, separate from filming the commercial. Time which HB may not have a lot allotted for this filming schedule. 

• Like 12
  • Love 2

24 minutes ago, binyeji said:

I agree!! I felt the same when I watched MOTA. In fact his diction is very clear and he speaks it fluently. 

So for sure HB puts 100% time and effort into everything he does, and won't take up something if he didn't have enough time to go through it. 

Anyways I am sure SMART didn't mean it in any demeaning way. Who cares about English anyways. Most countries in the world are successful despite communicating in their native language only. For a non native speaker, ability to speak English is as good as an English speaker's ability to speak French or German. 

Lol! I remember I used to play back every english and spanish speaking lines of HB while watching MOTA because it’s so dang sexy! Plus during his MetroStyle

interview, I still swoon at how perfect his diction was when he said ‘Philippines’ with a perfect ‘ph’ sound. And yes it’s definitely NO BIGGIE! He can talk like Mr. Bean in front of me for all I care and I’d still take my panties off for him in no time. Sorry, another one married woman here thirsty for HB. Lmao

• LOL 14
  • Thirsty 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@ElectricHearts i agree! I think the writer could have worded that part better. I remember watching his videos and being super impressed with his pronunciations - his ‘Hello Philippines’ and ‘...this is Metrostyle’ had me all googley eyed. *chef’s kiss!* it had that neutral American English accent down pat. Even his Tagalog lines were lovely to hear. 

These two are just killing it! I love it!!! :wub:

• Like 12
  • Love 1

So proud of our queen SYJ...she looks so sexy and fierce riding the bike yet still maintains her feminine aura... I wonder what HB is thinking after watching that ad, too bad he is so far away now :D 

Thank you SMART for listening to the fans and making this CF happened!!!

Can't wait for HB to come back from Jordan then I guess they will film the next part....I'm so excited :hooray2:

• Like 13
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 3

12 hours ago, ILSYJSG said:

Is it because there are not many Cnet fans here to update us on Binjin's latest?

I mean, those hints dropped were too obvious not to link them to YJ. 

Here we are all speculating over SMART's teasers and neglecting Saselomo's. 

I think it's because there are more Filipino (abroad and in the Philippines) fans here :joy:

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1