[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

13 minutes ago, itspeanutbutterjellytime said:

Sí, tiene toda la razón al respecto, muchos de nosotros creemos lo mismo, pero dicho eso, aunque es SYJ, no creo que esta decisión sea unilateral. Se necesitan dos para bailar tango después de todo. Además, no estoy seguro de si mi declaración anterior sugiere lo contrario, simplemente declarando mi observación de que han tomado un enfoque más calculado, conociendo muy bien los riesgos que los rodean.

I think the same, in fact I wrote it in a fanfic.  Binshi is in the habit of talking about his relationships, but from yejinshi I think only rumors, I think the most revealing thing he has done was at MITH when he said that he had gone home with his ex-boyfriend.  But I think Binshi might think that this is special and he wants to take care of it.:lollipop:

• Like 1

Now my delulu mind eats me up again:crazymad:

...if Mum YJ is the one driving that big bike, then it could be that Dad HB taught her first how to drive during 'those days' before he left for Jordan.:rubchin::heart2beat:

Okay. Back to work.:shaq:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, mtdgmend said:

@ElectricHearts Well, that's an understatement...I can say that because it takes one to know one, but I don't live there. No judgement here, just sayin' . So...(chum, chum, chum) :blush:

Haha. Another Fil-Canadian here so I can definitely relate. Back home while in university I shipped a hugely popular love team that sadly didn’t end well. But shipping BinJin took me to another level. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

why don't they confirm their relationship?why does their agency still say about their status..why don't they personally denied or admit that they really are.:surprisedwut:binjin shipper here:wub::relieved: i just want to know the real score is,.cant wait for the engagement party!opppsss forget my delulum mind.:relieved:

#ingrocerywetrust

• Like 3
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, Ligaya Prez said:

¿Por qué no confirman su relación? ¿Por qué su agencia todavía dice acerca de su estado? ¿Por qué no niegan o admiten personalmente que realmente lo son? : sorprendidobinjin shipper aquí : wub::aliviado: solo quiero saber que el puntaje real es, ¡no puedo esperar a la fiesta de compromiso! opppsss olvida mi mente del delirio.:aliviado:

#ingrocerywetrust

I don't know either, but I think they want a time when they can enjoy announcing their relationship and their commitment if they are engaged.  But I need to see them together, I start to freak out hahaha.

By the way, thanks for explaining the tweet to me, the truth had done that, but it does not look like the others, you only see the link, I thought I had done something wrong

:highonflowers:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

17 hours ago, Felizak@t said:

Agent Fk@t and Agent BRN (sweaty but giddy with all these candies)

URGENT MESSAGE

Agent Felizak@t and Agent BRN

Ten days? I don't know where you got your memo from but per memo I received, you were being ordered to be here ASAP !  The intel I sent you about Yejin's CF is affirmative. It is Code Smart Green on a motorcycle. Code Green is 'clean.' Be on the alert ! You don't want to be 'burned' with bad consequences .  Watch out for a 'blow back' to mislead and throw us off.  Don't fall for a 'Honey Trap' and a 'male Raven.'  You have a history of doing that ! There is a MOLE at the Smart office.  Just watch your back !

Why was I looking for you ? Had you been at Incheon Airport, you could have watched the heavily tinted van waiting at the airport gate while I rush to retrieve our surveillance insects from HB's other van. i know, it was my fault. I wasted our surveillance gadgets.  I will take responsibility for that.  Enough said.

How the hell am I going to contain Mr. Bizarre when I can't even contain my own stomach because I need Sommpidolax !  I am trying to work here even with my aching tummy.  Just a simple Sommpidolax request, you cannot do it for me !  I can't believe you will let me die of dehydration here. What do you mean marinate?  Do you hear yourself talk ?!!

If the situation was reversed and you needed Soompidolax, I would have crossed 4 mountains to get it for you.  I would order Neophyte Agent Ambrosio, never mind his grubby appearance and super stinky armpits, to drive me on a motorbike to the mountains to buy the Soompidolax for you and bring you back some fresh, soft, and warm tortillas to ease your aching tummy !  But no, you wouldn't do it for me ! We've been partners for years and years, and this is what I get from you, the coldest spy I have ever met in my entire spy career !  Tsk, tsk, how disappointing !  Whatever !!!...

No promotion for me this year ?  Excuse me, Agent K@t, Master Cho is my boss, not you !!!!

Ok, I am heading to HB's fan gathering or whatever they call it at the park, and yes, I will bring my gadgets !

And, oh,I have a surprise for you and Agent BRN in your hotel room.  You will know what it is when you get here, of course. 

He, he, he, NEVER MESS WITH A WOMAN SPY  !!!!!!

Over and out,

Agent BJHPill

Spy

• LOL 17
  • Awesome 2

7 minutes ago, Teeners said:

Crumbs! Crumbs everywhere! There are so many crumbs that BinJin are practically throwing whole cookies at us! :cookie:

Thank you everyone for the awesome CF insight! What a day!

For me, even if their agencies deny, it wouldn't bother me. It will just feel like a formality. So many couples have repeatedly denied and then suddenly make a marriage announcement. BinJin may think they've covered their tracks well and clown Yejin thinks she's punking us. She's probably all giddy thinking that when they finally announce the fans will go,

:what!:

But really, us shippers will like, we knew all along, you didn't fool us!

:smort:

At this point, even if one day in June means one day in June 2021, I'll take it! Do your thing, BinJin! We all just want you to be happy!

:happyshakes:

Let's just enjoy the party!!! :exercice:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, Cherie Cee said:

I swear there are lotsa funny people over at twitter. I guess you can say the fandom is jusr overjoyed since all directions lead to SYJ doing a supplemental Smart CF after HB. This tweet just gave me laughs that I want to share with you. No offense meant to Kermit the Frog for sure. He is alive and remains adorable and is unharmed due to this tweet.:) Can you just imagine what would happen to the fandom once D-Day is announced? And the announcement might actually break the internet!

Hahaha! I totally agree that some of the Binjin tweeters are so clever and funny. Thank you for sharing this. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

I think because they are waiting for the right time. The Covid situation threw everyone's plans astray, theirs included. Until it can be a marriage announcement, I don't think Binjin will officially say anything. Right now, with HB away in Jordan filming, and 2nd wave of Covid at SK, it's not yet the right time. This is my POV. But we can see that they (esp Yejin) are much more relaxed after the BAA, with crumbs and candies being strewn every where and almost every week.

So we will just wait. Patiently. Excitedly. Enjoying the crumbs, candies, cookies, slices of cakes and so on, until the actual Wedding Cake comes along. :D

:sipsboba:

I agree on enjoying the moments and crumbs. I picture  them still having fun and laughing while together, smiling those smiles at each other, and knowing they found each other. Just like TN promos! That  image I construe in my mind just makes me happy. 

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

@Cherie Cee

Indeed! BinJin.s a great pill especially these days of doom. Work and social news are getting crazy but tweets and IG posts and threads in this forum makes things light for me! Love can do marvelous things! Though it isnt mine, but BinJin.s strong and genuine love is capable of lifting spirits high! 

• Like 9
  • Love 3