[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

11 hours ago, Solcester3k said:

Omg yeah!!! Who is that guy in the back could be HB fr

No its not him. It could be some close friend of their friends. 

By the way to fill our longing hearts just pray for this beautiful couple that they can stick together thru bad and good times which brings to a lasting relationship. 

HB celebrated his bday in 2018, 2019 with his special exclusively close friend SYJ and hopefully this year 2020 they both celebrate with extra more specialnessince they are solid 2yrs now in a row:innocent:

• Like 8
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, SuZy Leoo said:

Sounded like some kind of secret code,hehe

SYJ giggled very girly and cutely after HB did that sound LOL they are both so cute together!! 
I know that I am in repeat mode saying this but... looking at their interactions together is like a fresh breeze, a happy pill and a warm ray of sun during these difficult times around the world! I truly wish them all the best and all the happiness in the world... they have gifted us so much sweetness and together they made a piece of art (CLOY). :heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 10

56 minutes ago, C'est la vie said:

Yes for westerners it a whole different world. Imagine if Taylor Swift lived in Korea, she would be thrown many ugly words at her head for dating so many guys. There are a few documentaries about South Korea k-pop/entertainment industry and it's dark side, quite interesting I think you can find it on Youtube if interested. Time will tell if both are thing and are getting married. 

I'll find on youtube about the South Korea k-pop/entertainment industry someday. Thank you..  It seem like a quite dark. but surely even in the dark we can find the light for our favorite couple. :wub:

• Like 1

EVERYONE : when this pandemic end 

ME : what are HB and SYJ doing At the moment?

Coz seriously girls  if i being lock down inside my house with my boyfriend. we gonna crack the bed. Hahahahhahaha!! 

Forgive my delulu mind 

• Like 1
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 12

48 minutes ago, PiP said:

Hi All, I noticed that many are under the impression that they talk about their real self when they joke in the hospital bed scene or in front of the piano for example. I think it's because of the liberal translation into English. If you look at the behind scene in RJH room, they are joking about their characters in fact. In front of the piano (SYJ standing), she says "RJH must have been really a piano genius" (since HB was showing his prowess and HB is RJH...nobody else could be in her eyes). For the ring scene, after all the NGs, SYJ asked jokingly HB "Did you get possessed by RJH?". He is responding jokingly "yes" (oh). In the hospital bed scene, she is asking if RJH got to wash himself... because the characters spent several days before reuniting (YSR in coma and RJH waiting desperately in the same outfit). It wouldn't make sense otherwise because she is asking "did you (RJH) go to the jimjilban?"... as a joke. Of course HB would not go to a jimjilban for obvious reasons. So I guess it is normal for actors to address themselves as if they are their characters during rehearsals... Anyway they are soooooooo adorable as being themselves already. Absolute bliss watching their cuteness

At this statement i agree with you.

but again when in doubt IN GROCERY WE TRUTS hahahahahahahahahhahaha

• Like 5

1 hour ago, PiP said:

Hi All, I noticed that many are under the impression that they talk about their real self when they joke in the hospital bed scene or in front of the piano for example. I think it's because of the liberal translation into English. If you look at the behind scene in RJH room, they are joking about their characters in fact. In front of the piano (SYJ standing), she says "RJH must have been really a piano genius" (since HB was showing his prowess and HB is RJH...nobody else could be in her eyes). For the ring scene, after all the NGs, SYJ asked jokingly HB "Did you get possessed by RJH?". He is responding jokingly "yes" (oh). In the hospital bed scene, she is asking if RJH got to wash himself... because the characters spent several days before reuniting (YSR in coma and RJH waiting desperately in the same outfit). It wouldn't make sense otherwise because she is asking "did you (RJH) go to the jimjilban?"... as a joke. Of course HB would not go to a jimjilban for obvious reasons. So I guess it is normal for actors to address themselves as if they are their characters during rehearsals... Anyway they are soooooooo adorable as being themselves already. Absolute bliss watching their cuteness

A video was posted 2 pages ako of HB in a fanmeet saying he likes to go to jimjilbang so I guess it's still possible that they were talking about themselves and not their characters. Especially in the hospital BTS. I never got the impression that they were talking about their characters during that part. But im not fluent in hangul so what do I know lol :joy:

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3

14 minutes ago, Choi sam suk said:

when in doubt IN GROCERY WE TRUTS hahahahahahahahahhahaha

Sure! And not a doubt from me on the fact they have a wonderful relationship base on mutual love and respect. It's so under the sun that I feel a terrible pity that they had to hide themselves during the CLOY press con. However... adversities will always turn into goodness. And, thinking about the press con... the way she had to lower her eyes in order to look into his direction so many times just to check on him is telling me, together with everything else, that she is being a "true woman" to him as well... absolutely demanding what a woman needs. Otherwise, how can a "true man" be put at good use? Lol 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

A video was posted 2 pages ako of HB in a fanmeet saying he likes to go to jimjilbang so I guess it's still possible that they were talking about themselves and not their characters. Especially in the hospital BTS. I never got the impression that they were talking about their characters during that part. But im not fluent in hangul so what do I know lol :joy:

That's funny! You made me laugh. I didn't read that post, but I thought that, during the busy filming schedule, it's not realistic for him to go chilling out at a jimjilban lol, but you're so right: what do we know?! Yet we smile watching their interactions ;-)

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, PiP said:

Sure! And not a doubt from me on the fact they have a wonderful relationship base on mutual love and respect. It's so under the sun that I feel a terrible pity that they had to hide themselves during the CLOY press con. However... adversities will always turn into goodness. And, thinking about the press con... the way she had to lower her eyes in order to look into his direction so many times just to check on him is telling me, together with everything else, that she is being a "true woman" to him as well... absolutely demanding what a woman needs. Otherwise, how can a "true man" be put at good use? Lol 

Oh yess... i feel pity as well that the fact they have to hide them self. Cloy press con is real deal for me that no matter how good you are, how professional you are thEre are something that you can not control.

I really wish them happpiness....

• Like 6
  • Love 2

I noticed at the presscon before the intro of SYJ that when she was trying to turn on the mic, she was like asking help from HB but at the same time not looking at him (not to make it too obvious). HB as well was like being his usual attentive self to his girl. They were probably like this a few days before presscon, “Okay Binssi, we have talked about this before, but we should not make things obvious. Don’t look at me with your loving eyes. They will ask about our dating rumors so let’s not be swayed by it. Let’s pretend that we’re not that close, babe. We are actors, we can do this!” Then KakaoTalk interview happened after and they’re back to their usual self (not too obvious, but still obvious) :lol::lol:

I think SYJ said “WHAT!?” In Korean when she was about to hit HB during the presscon. In public they are really cautious about it. She realized her mistake and did not continue hitting him. :lol: But in the BTS/TN promos, she hits HB playfully all the time. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 12

20 minutes ago, HyunBinXSonYeJin said:

Why don’t hyun bin and ye jin follow each other on instagram? 

HB doesn't have a personal Insta account. Only his agency VAST has instagram. He's totally NOT on social media. SYJ is on Insta. Not sure if she's on other social media, I think maybe Facebook?

51 minutes ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

LOL!! So funny!! Didn't know HB has told fans that he likes to go jimjilbang. But I guess he won't be able to since it's full of people and he won't be able to stay incognito (unless he wears a full-face mask LOL).

I saw these series of tweets that seems to be talking about HB's high school days etc. Can't really understand everything but something to do with not easy to get ticket for the theatre play he was acting in? Not sure. But this particular class photo really shows how much HB stands out from the other classmates (but why are there girls since he goes to an all-boys school).

Here's the tweet about of this lady talking about HB during his school days - can't quite understand as was using google translate. Can someone who understand Korean help translate what was said in the video? Very curious.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Here's the tweet about of this lady talking about HB during his school days - can't quite understand as was using google translate. Can someone who understand Korean help translate what was said in the video? Very curious.

It seems that, even before being a celebrity, when he was performing at school there was a cue to take pictures to the point that the road was blocked 

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1