[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

5 hours ago, liltash85 said:

Hyun Bin’s eyes are forever a betrayer!!!! 

Those eyes, if they can impregnate someone, whoaaaaa :wub:

The more I look at how he looks at YJ, the more I feel warm around the neck area. Wow.

ETA: I rewatched BinJin’s Vogue shoot video again today and ooh is it me or I think that shoot is super hawt. Like rawrrrrrr. The stills are gorgeous and still... I can feel the chemistry and sexiness in it, that even I blush a little. And this was even before that grocery shopping photos. Oh my what have these two done to me.

• Like 1
  • Naughty 9
  • LOL 4

My dear Comradesss :blush:

I am so HAPPY that this thread has been reopened by moderator . Kamsahamnida Mod!
(Until I create an account to express my happiness here). 

I was so lost and :heartbreak: yesterday when I saw this thread was closed. I have been a silent reader and I have never ship a actress and actor so hard before but I can’t stop myself not to ship HB & YJ when they look so PERFECT together! 
I rewatched some of the BTS, interviews yesterday the whole day to fill my heart because I cannot get enough of them. 

Like other shipper, this thread has been my happy pill and food for my soul after CLOY ended. I hope we can continue our happy thoughts and sharing information about this perfect couple in this thread. 

Lastly, please take care of yourself during this covid19 frenzy. Be safe everyone, remember to keep washing hands to keep the germs at bay!

• Like 13
  • Love 6

42 minutes ago, Loropetalum said:

Yejin finally post on her ig :)

She have a new plant now. 

Google translate of YJ's latest Insta post :

Depressed these days, too fresh gifts arrive!
Orange Lemon Tree Thanks
Let's do our best a little more !!

Looks like the tangerine plant is a gift! I guess from her BF. F? LOL! 

Hope she is feeling happier and not too depressed now with the whole Daegu situation.

There were a few cheeky Binjin shippers who added "Tomato Cultivator" in their comment..... But just a few. Hope the fans will not go overboard and just let YJ relax in her latest Insta update after a long while.

• Like 13
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Riri forever said:

Hi again guys..sorry i was threading back to old videos to perk up my wishful heart..Did the movie Rampant premiered after TN? And are JGN and HB good friends? And so is YJ and KSY i guess? The other couple seemed to get married when they were 37 or 38 yo too i guess..hope same will be for our Binjin to have a happy family like theirs with 2 kids.. wishful thinking:wub:

Yes JDG and his wife got married at the age of 38. I am also hoping that our BinJin will somehow follow this year somewhere in july or august, God willing. We pray hard co-shoppers, is that what we wish for them? And hoping they can give us twins too:love:

• Like 1
  • Love 6

3 hours ago, Chewy said:

Let’s talk happy now, noticed YJ likes to “beat beat” HB alot especially when she laughs. Can someone tells me if she “beat beat” others too? Or only like to “beat beat” Hyun Bin ahh?? LOL genuine question, don’t laff 

I sure know I beat beat my husband day in day out and I would tell him I beat him because I love him la cos to beat is to love hur hur.....aigooo my heart 

And the beat beat here and beat beat there beat beat everywhere....oh Ye Jin and Hyun bin ee ya ee ya oh.....

wth after I type I realise this can actually rhyme. Try it it actually sounds like the song seriously LOL 

@Riri forever one after another, he negotiate with SYJ first then go and fight zombies la. And then SYJ went to watch him fighting zombies in the premiere. Aigoo my heart 

Here a beat there a beat everywhere we beat beat! I did that too - I enjoyed play-fighting and bickering with my significant other. Nothing to actually do them harm but more like, just play-fighting. Touches of luuuuurveee if one may.

And YJ looooooves doing that, especially to HB. And uri daepyonim will smile like a cat who ate cream, showcasing his precious dimples. Aigooooo these two just go get married and make babies already hahaha... 

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 3

26 minutes ago, Loveumore said:

Yes JDG and his wife got married at the age of 38. I am also hoping that our BinJin will somehow follow this year somewhere in july or august, God willing. We pray hard co-shoppers, is that what we wish for them? And hoping they can give us twins too:love:

I read in one article that JDG's wife is 5 months preggy when they tied the knot..ohh..i cannot stop thinking about the last pictorials of CLOY when YJ was sort of wearing that lavender maternity dress..hope these are signs...where can we find that fortune teller by the way? Haha

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

52 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Google translate of YJ's latest Insta post :

Depressed these days, too fresh gifts arrive!
Orange Lemon Tree Thanks
Let's do our best a little more !!

Looks like the tangerine plant is a gift! I guess from her BF. F? LOL! 

Hope she is feeling happier and not too depressed now with the whole Daegu situation.

There were a few cheeky Binjin shippers who added "Tomato Cultivator" in their comment..... But just a few. Hope the fans will not go overboard and just let YJ relax in her latest Insta update

Tangerine Cultivator is the new Tomato Cultivator!!! :P heheheh sorry Yejin.. we love you <3

and yes, it’s definitely a scented candle! Maybe she’s trying to give us signs? Ahhh my delulu mind is playing tricks on me again~~

BTW, I see in the comments lots of people thanking Yoona. Why is that? Is she the one who sent Yejin the plant?

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, eLizza said:

Off topic ,but is that a scented candle in the left corner of the photo?I zoomed in but couldn't conclude.

SYJ put a scented candle & flowers in front of her house main door to welcome Master In The House members. So I guess she likes scented candles like YSR in CLOY

• Like 4
  • Love 3

11 minutes ago, shazbinjin said:

BTW, I see in the comments lots of people thanking Yoona. Why is that? Is she the one who sent Yejin the plant?

From what i understood they thanked Yoona for finally making yeyin post on IG. Yoona's latest post from yesterday was commented by SY and it's possible that they were together. 

I wonder if SY is feeling lonely now because of self isolation and she must be staying at home a lot. I really hope HB is keeping her company ^_^

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, shazbinjin said:

Tangerine Cultivator is the new Tomato Cultivator!!! :P heheheh sorry Yejin.. we love you <3

also yes, it’s definitely a scented candle! Maybe she’s trying to give us signs? Ahhh my delulu mind is playing tricks on me again~~

I bet someone will use this Id soon. Tangerine cultivator. 

• LOL 11

5 hours ago, Chewy said:

AMEN to this! My available sources of private messengers is filled with livid press that wonders why she did a recent interview that no one knows about and did not share with anyone of us!! She declined all forms of interviews ever since CLOY 

THANKS! From the bottom of my heart while I go appease people now 

and yes in case you are wondering ,any latest interviews almost always come from Korea media first 

Yay, I knew there’s something fishy about this news when I first read from twitter. So I am not completely gone delulu (yet)...

With the same token, what we observed are quite legit, with plausible evidences that proofs their relationship are more than friends.

When the MC stated that “you two are close” during the Kakao interview, I don’t see any awkwardness on HB’s face (he’s easy to read). It seems like he just say, yeah we are :phew: . If the subtitles are translated correctly, it means a lot in Asian show biz language, cos most of the time couples who want to hide their relationship would only admit they are good friends... :sweatingbullets: and I think the already admitted that. Correct me if I am wrong.

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 3

47 minutes ago, shazbinjin said:

and yes, it’s definitely a scented candle! Maybe she’s trying to give us signs? Ahhh my delulu mind is playing tricks on me again~~

They got the wrong Yoona. She is thanking the senior actress song Yoonah not SNSD Yoona. Fans sometimes are too excited for wrong person. :lol:

• LOL 10

35 minutes ago, Meli said:

From what i understood they thanked Yoona for finally making yeyin post on IG. Yoona's latest post from yesterday was commented by SY and it's possible that they were together. 

I wonder if SY is feeling lonely now because of self isolation and she must be staying at home a lot. I really hope HB is keeping her company ^_^

I got confused and thot it was Yoona of Girl's Generation LOL! It's actually Song Yoona, the veteran actress. Love her too, both Yoona!

Everyone's probably feeling a bit down cuz of the self-isolation situation, but at least for SK, the Covid-19 cases seems to be slowing down. Also hope Binjin has been keeping each other company. After all, they are BF. F

So now we have Tomato Cultivator BF.F with Tangerine Cultivator!! CUTE!! Maybe it can be their Online Game User IDs too!

• Like 5
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

So happy that she finally posted on her instagram after a whole month without any updates :heart:. To whoever gave that orange-lemon tree to her, thanks for making our Yejin feel better. 

And this is a little bit out of topic but base on my experience, I recommend you guys to use Naver's web translator aka Papago if you want to have a better Kor-Eng translation than Google Translate. Ofc it can't be 100% accurate but it's okay to use while waiting for a proper translation. 

#HappySailing

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4