[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

wow just watched the new Swoon video and read all the new observations!! HB and SYJ's hands during that Swiss scene made me squeal :love: :naughty:

How am I ever going to get over CLOY and this couple?!! Send help! 

idk about you guys but I'm already rehearsing my shocked expression for when they announce their marriage :joy: gotta convince them that they had us fooled this whole time lol

#InGroceryWeTrust

#AisleToCheckOut

• Like 3
  • LOL 17

1 hour ago, liltash85 said:

Thanks for explaining. I would love if HB is still in LA in Jan 27th. Then the double heart has deeper meaning and I know Yejin prob attended Sophia's Bday party with him.

I think someone had mention that HB arrived from LA on 24th of Jan. U can back read the thread. There's even a video of his arrival too after the news of them grocery shopping together a lot of media reporter waiting for him at the airport, but HB was busy with his phone (for quite a long time). U can found it in IG post of BinJin shippers acc. And yes YJ's post was on 27 but it doesnt mean that she was there at that time. No one knows the exact date of her arrival at SK, she's totally being a ninja.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Mirul_95 said:

I think someone had mention that HB arrived from LA on 24th of Jan. U can back read the thread. There's even a video of his arrival too after the news of them grocery shopping together a lot of media reporter waiting for him at the airport, but HB was busy with his phone (for quite a long time). U can found it in IG post of BinJin shippers acc. And yes YJ's post was on 27 but it doesnt mean that she was there at that time. No one knows the exact date of her arrival at SK, she's totally being a ninja.

I read in SYJ thread that some people saw her coming out of airport on 25th Jan.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

16 minutes ago, superspace said:

OMO :wub:

What do you think about this footage?

My interpretation is

[Reporter asking about dating rumor]

SYJ: Honey, would you control the situation? *Hand gesture*

Our CEO: I got it honey! LOL! *holding mic right away*

Omg binjin shippers are like eagles. We see everything :joy:

based on that we can conclude that yes, they did prepare an answer 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

29 minutes ago, superspace said:

What do you think about this footage?

My interpretation is

[Reporter asking about dating rumor]

SYJ: Honey, would you control the situation? *Hand gesture*

Our CEO: I got it honey! LOL! *holding mic right away*

I hate to burst your bubble, but it was for another question not the rumor one. :tounge_xd:Thank you for the GIF though. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

3 hours ago, Elle R said:

btw, Ms. SYJ ... I see your not-always subtle flirting too. 

I’m not sure if it’s ye jin’s habit or just doing it to Hyun Bin, she always tap or touch HyunBin’s thigh, I noticed it 2 times :D

• Like 2

3 hours ago, liltash85 said:

I am. That is why I am asking the timeline as I want to create my own imagination. I will not change my 5 year old DP if I am not a shipper. Is it wrong to just ask about timeline? I would love if HB is in LA on the 27th attending the birthday party with 'Aunt Yejin'.  My English may be not good, so probably you don't get the real meaning of my question. 

@liltash85i had read that on the early post from this forum around page 11.. there's a lot of insighful POV on that if you wanna know the details. Hope it could help. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, liltash85 said:

Just want confirmation of the Timeline of LA Grocery shopping. When exactly HB came back to Korea? I saw some said on Jan 24th 2019 but Yejin stayed longer. Then she posted 2 IG on Jan 27th and she is still in LA that time right? BUt whr is HB that day? LA or SK? If HB in SK, what could that double heart means???? ;)

Here’s when he arrived from LA 

Was on 24/01 .

Unfortunately I couldn’t find the original video from the YouTube so this the short clip:D.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Chugo21 said:

I’m not sure if it’s ye jin’s habit or just doing it to Hyun Bin, she always tap or touch HyunBin’s thigh, I noticed it 2 times :D

It may look too obvious if she reminds him by touching his left arm which is above the table & can be easily caught by cameras. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, MiahTran said:

I think the writer drafted based on their story. If we have followed their interviews and news since TN. We all get it and very into it when watching CLOY. The writer and PD team all knew that HB wanted to work with SYJ for romcon or melodrama coz HB kept saying many times. So they grabbed the opportunity to make it happens with 2 big stars. And it might be their last chance to work together especially their age in romcom. If they’re really a couple I think HB would not allow  SYJ act in romcom with other Alist again. He’ll screen more for sure.;)

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4

Hi fellow shoppers! 

I have been MIA because life. 

A quick info to those who are wondering if they should purchase the CLOY DVD/Blu-Ray from Daum Cafe: You should. Just double check if they do have English Subs when the production starts. I purchased my Healer (2014-2015) DVD set from the same website. 

So, I’ve been a lurker here lately and watched the Swoon video yesterday. 

Sepanx for CLOY fans. I like how they are trying to squeeze out more click bait ratings. Lol! I love everyone’s analysis, especially the new shoppers. Thanks so much for the great entertainment. To the old timers, gosh, those videos/clips/articles - how much more evidence do we really need?! I’m for more LOL! Marriage is in the future, friends. 

Btw, regarding hugs - may it be side hugs, koala, full frontal - squeezing side hugs: close friends, koala hugs: intimately close, full frontal: too close - in which translation?! Could be more than friends?! HAHAHA!

To the newbies, please don’t forget to delete the pics/videos when you are quoting someone. BUT! For a better idea just @ the person you wanted to respond to so we won’t have any issues with the Shipper thread mods. You guys wouldn’t want this thread to be locked down would you?! 

Anyways, make sure your shopping cart is filled with great BinJin bits! <3 

• Like 14
  • Love 4

No

On 3/2/2020 at 1:44 PM, Dramanoona said:

For the moment, Daegu is pure speculation. Unless there were accidental reveals that he was there for that specific purpose.

I will not be surprised if I see the Daegu speculation spread on social media and shared or retweeted. Remember, it is only speculation. And speculation can become truth after a few retweets.

PS. Apologies again if I sound like an old grandmother. HB and SYJ can be considered my dongsengs (age wise). So I am a wee bit protective of them.