[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

17 minutes ago, Brokenwings said:

Hi everyone, 

As much as I want to see HB & SYJ in interviews/magazine photoshoots after CLOY, I love how they keep it low key for the time being, which once again prove that they are true actor & actress who are just want to be recognized by their hardwork, not at all greedy for fame or ride on fame even though the thirst for their content is HUGE. People are longing to have just a glimpse of them both. And that's why they have my love and respect :love:

I agree with your post. 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Kyoya said:

Being in this ship feels like i'm in a rollercoaster ride. Seems like not a day would pass by without any happenings :lol:

When in doubt, let's always go back to our motto: #InGroceryWeTrust B)

With this so much attention being given to our OTP, left and right articles and dating issues, i somehow feel worried about them. It must be exhausting to be a celebirty in SK. Everyone wants  piece of your life... it must feel like walking on thin ice everyday. All eyes on you, waiting for your every move... i just hope that both of them are taking their time to really rest and take good care of their physical, mental and emotional health. 

I don't think we'll hear any confirmation from them any time soon. It's going to be a few months of drought for us :sweatingbullets: Of course the best news would the wedding news... but then again, getting married is not something you just decide overnight... It is a lifetime commitment! It will change your life forever... and rushing it might only backfire later on. I don't want them to get married out of pressure. I want them to get married because they truly want it... and when they are truly ready. :heart:

There is such thing as "occupational hazard" - a risk accepted as a consequence of particular occupation.:frown:

Your rigth marriage is not an easy thing.In my opinion, I don't think they will make hasty decision out of whats happening rigth now. They are matured individual whove been through life experiences that made theme to be able  to stand their grounds.

But also they are in their prime age for settling down, like a fruite ripe enough to be harvested. That's why when they make wedding announcement it will be surely magical :heart: .

Me, wahhhhhhhhh:w00t: ,I don't know how to react when that BinJin wedding announcement comes,I even felt so emotional:tears:  just thinking theme getting married. Even my heart flutters :wub: just typing this delulu thougths of mine.:tounge_wink::relaxed:

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Hi everyone,

It's been a long time since I visited here and I'm so happy that a lot of Binjin shippers are converted now. At first, we're so afraid last year that CLOY would not be  accepted by the Knetz and a lot of negative comments from casting, story, and so on and thru our prayers and perseverance to promote it in all platforms look how CLOY has become and I'm proud of our couple and my prayers is for them to be happy together for life 

#ingrocerywetrust

#binjinisreal

• Like 8
  • Love 3

Sorry, should have posted it in the drama thread but anyways.

Just checked IC ratings and it is ravishingly speeding up.Okay so personally I don't have anything against IC  but will it be selfish on my part if I keep praying that it should not exceed CLOY's ratings.Cause you know, I don't want any other drama to break CLOY's record and that too so soon.:sweat_smile:.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6