[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

If HyunBin is confirmed to start filming the movie Harbin after YeJin finished the drama 39, it only shows the well-planned work ethics of BinJin. While one works, the other supports. As YeJin said that she will tend this relationship with care and HyunBin will protect the relationship. They both want to protect their personal and private life and still maintain their profession and career successfully. 

I truly admire BinJin. 

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

44 minutes ago, Aya said:

If HyunBin is confirmed to start filming the movie Harbin after YeJin finished the drama 39, it only shows the well-planned work ethics of BinJin. While one works, the other supports. As YeJin said that she will tend this relationship with care and HyunBin will protect the relationship. They both want to protect their personal and private life and still maintain their profession and career successfully. 

I truly admire BinJin. 

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

Hi Ms. @Aya It’s been awhile. I agree with your pov that both are securing their relationship. I just continue Praying for them everyday and still waiting for what we were waiting for them.:fullofhearts:

• Like 2

Hyun Bin’s Team looks like they're excited to start shooting. His surrounded by a good people they looks bantering just like family members. 

Kyung posted a pic of Wadirum from their Jordan trip, which got a comment from their boss that his filming destination next year is going to be extremely cold.:fullofhearts:

• Like 2