[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

17 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

he has been buying shoes for his future son for so long LOL! i really hope he has stopped. otherwise, that is a lot of shoes he has collected over the years lol. it is just  funny even more now reading that interview and his thoughts on having a son is a must LOL! 

I really hope he gets married soon ( hopefully this year)  so that those shoes are of some use. 

• LOL 14

36 minutes ago, sjc705 said:

. This is the second time I have seen something written about him wanting a son

I don’t think we should attach anything negative to a man wanting a son. It’s normal just like women wanting to have daughters. Unless they say something like they’ll love a child more if same sex as them then there’s nothing wrong with that— we all are curious what a mini me would look like, act like. How much of us would be in that child? How evident? Traits, features, etc. it’s just human nature. I have both sons and daughters and I love them all — but I know how special it was for my hubby to have a son, just like it was special to me to have a daughter and have someone to play teatime with, braid hair, go shopping with etc. I don’t mean that we should be stuck in roles, just saying it’s a human thing. I’m sure HB would love a daughter just as much. Can you imagine him having to handle teo Ye-jins, a big and small version? The man would be a goner. And it would be so cute. :wub:

• Like 14
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

:crybaby:OMG 2010!!! Pusan International Film Festival.

SYJ was there on Oct 7 for the opening ceremony. HB couldn't make it because of his busying filming schedule. SYJ is scheduled to be there till Oct 8 but maybe she stayed longer to attend the festival? it is not known. Did she see Late Autumn? lol HB arrives on Oct 8 and that is when he is doing Late Autumn premiere/press conference

I didn't realize this before because I was looking at their threads separately last time I looked in this period lol. However I can see why this is the 7 year timeline in CLOY :lol:

Here are the pages in their threads:

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/255-son-ye-jin-%EC%86%90%EC%98%88%EC%A7%84/page/285/

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/289228-hyun-bin-%ED%98%84%EB%B9%88-shining-brightly/page/1286/

:lol: And if she did the film with JDG, she would have met HB and HJW at the premiere. They both attended it on Nov 22 lol. 

SIGH.. it's all good now..  I guess.. What a year :P:crybaby:

:heart4:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, tomato_38 said:

It is the Korean term for dragon boat festival - it took place on the 25th June this year.  So it is just a general calendar entry. 

IC.  Thank you tomato!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sjc705 said:

Thank you @ElectricHearts for finding that old interview. It was indeed a very interesting read. We now know  why he gives out that fixed gaze to YJ .  Have to agree with ....

I actually do remember reading at one point HB wanted to have two kids - one son, one daughter. I don't think him necessarily wanting a son means he is conservative. Even in 2020, imo, it is very common for a man to want a son, a woman to want a daughter and then the politically correct thing when pregnancy happens is that a boy or girl is fine as long as baby is healthy. Either way, HB seems to have pretty traditional family values based on what I've read. Both he and SYJ will be great life partners and parents. Thanks for your thoughts and happy shipping too! (I'll try to find the article some time this week - it was either in this thread or his own one.)

• Like 9
  • Insightful 6

@BinJin2020 chill !! Take it as u pls . Like I said it’s my opinion so I can say what I want based on what I see in his interview. I wanted a Dtr so bad but I am now blessed with 3 healthy boisterous boys. Thankful to God . Yes we can all wish all we want but what’s in store for us only God can choose 

• Like 4
  • Love 6

19 hours ago, MatthewMay Love said:

So i guess they already have a blessing from BINJIN to do want they want. 

They would want to support SYJ and CLOY in general, but that would feel a little 'late to the party,' so not sure they'd take the time to go back and do it just because they got permission. Instead,  it must be that those IG likes are permission to be 'first to celebrate.' They were given the ok to get excited about what's coming up, not what has already passed, and they enthusiastically took it.

Good news is around the corner. This ship can see land up ahead. :hooray2:

• Like 9
  • Love 3

16 minutes ago, sjc705 said:

Thankful to God . Yes we can all wish all we want but what’s in store for us only God can choose 

amen! don’t disagree with you there at all! :blush: I think they’ll make great parents regardless. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/26/2020 at 4:55 PM, bingejin said:

Both are rich so they can take even a license to produce and direct movies*..and i think both are investors so financial is as stable as it is.  

That is how I envision them in a couple of years from now. Married or not. They both have stated they want to portray characters suited to their ages from now on. So as some of the shippers here said, and I bealive it so, its a bye-bye soon to the damisel and the knight characters. I asume they'll be portraying more mature characters and HB action films in the long run will maybe diminish as well. Apart from their wealth,(don't think this is as vital as their talent) I think they are very suited for the roles of productors and directors. SYJ, as we can deduce from her own words and the BTS of her works, is good at giving ideas for improving scenes, acting and coaching other actors so she would be a great director. HB is also very talented coaching other fellow actors and is so diligent with details and the administrative work, he would be a great producer. Or vice versa, or both.  Also, they have the conections and capital for starting a movie production company. An ideal project were they would be doing the characters and scripts they each like, without the restrictions of complaying to other people desitions. I think they are a powerful force once they are on the same page. Hope to see them thrive and grow even more in the industry they've chosen to work in. 

*The bold emphasis is mine

• Like 15
  • Love 4

I see that Studio Dragon has some great dramas with strong female characters. If and when SYJ choose to come back and do dramas there will be no dearth for finding a good script. I am pretty sure she will pick a great woman-centric movie role too. Based on the way it looks there is a strong probability that she will choose a movie and then later a drama. I am just eager to find out. I hope and pray HB’s movie will be out on one of the international streaming services. Wishing them both success and lots of :hooray2:

• Like 7
  • Love 5

Interesting. I looked back in 2011 at a statement he made February. If you take what we got back this past February and his real opinion on how he felt back then, it would make sense why our denial was worded that way. Plus we all believe it was worded that way to give them privacy as it was post show now which if you read what he said back then in 2011, it would make sense and be the same thing :) We also know how much he keep his private life from the public ex. family and people he cares about. He reminded us during CLOY he is like RJH, he protects those he cares about.  It seems even back then he felt the same way. So even though SYJ is so private and has never had a scandal/dating relationship made public in her 20+ years career (besides she brought up again to deny). Their values are really the same. I am keeping this under the spoiler tag and link to the thread is inside:

Spoiler

This was in regards to break up rumors that he didn't admit/deny in January 2011. Their official break up announcement came out a day after he entered military. it was found out later in a statement that they had broken up before this february announcement but they then decided to make the announcement the day after he enlisted as it was after both their projects aired.

Do I have to make my private life public? The standards seem to be so very different, Fans say that they need to know about my private life, and there are also those who claim that I have to tell them. Personally, I do not want to show everyone everything. If I show everyone all I have, what do I have left to show? There’s a lot of rumors going around, but I don’t want to tend to those. Do people want a bad ending, or a good ending? I don’t know what kind of ending people want, but they’ll find out naturally when the time is right.”

first post on the page

@Elle R yea he said he wanted a son and a daughter hehe - maybe why in CLOY they said twins hehe. I was one of his more recent ones. I can't remember at the top of my head at the moment which one it was 

3 hours ago, binyeji said:

I really hope he gets married soon ( hopefully this year)  so that those shoes are of some use. 

Son another play on her last name :P son written in english to us. korean = hands lol 

He really found the perfect person ;)

I love how he makes her laugh lol by bringing up how he loves negative space in reference to her and spacing out. She immediately gets his joke :lol:

YAY More BLUE!

• Like 3
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

She's so cute. 30 year old SYJ mentions she likes to date older guys but at least she is realistic about marriage and knowing right now isn't the right time. I love how much fun she has at amusement parks! Damn she is really good at darts too. Is there anything she isn't good at :lol: (game wise :lol:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L3eqMvCmKw

@slowpoked i dont think it ended up being a TV appearance. i think they were just selling the product at the home shopping event. She may or may not have been there. Unsure base on the jennyhouse food truck. She may have shot on site. It's unclear lol

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Off topic but I  always wondered how many “near miss” meetings did SYJ & HB have...having both being in this industry almost 20 yrs its like fate, destiny, etc.. that they only met up now..made a movie & TV drama 2017/2019. with such amazing chemistry! I wonder if their mutual friends at one point- ever tried to set them up..but it just wasn’t in the cards for them at that time. There were so many opportunities to meet..Like during her guest appearance at SEGA which she didn’t even film with him & their 2014 PIFA awards show, and many more K-Industry parties, shows, movie premiers, etc that they both attended.  I wonder if this scenario ever played out- SYJ invited to a dinner at mutual friends home and HB will be there but she couldn’t show up. Or vice versa...
But I feel like the stars and planets were aligned....like it was destiny that they met at this point in their lives. More mature, more established in their careers. Perfect recipe for that love to grow! :heythere:

• Like 18
  • Love 1

@BINJIN loyalist  I CANNOT HELP BUT COMMENT:   Aren't they (HB and SYJ) lucky to have us?

The initiative and creativeness we have as a BinJin nation is incredible! I propose that if these two ever get married, we should have an FMV about their love life together and give  it to them as a gift.  What an AWESOME TEAM we have!

• Like 11
  • Love 10