[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

25 minutes ago, Beadharmony said:

Yup. While he cannot hold her hand while going up the stage due to SD,  he has to be behind her just in case she slips. That's what I think anyway. 

I love that he was watching her steps. Really gentleman HB oppa!

16 minutes ago, Beadharmony said:

She did and he had a split second smile for her at the same time. 

This moment is my favorite! Even they're trying to be just formal as possible, they can't help but to have a glance at each other.

With their acceptance and TikTok speech, I think they're already aware of us or maybe even this forum hahaha

I hope that now they know they are well loved by the public, they can be more obvious in showing that "hey we are dating" :D

Since they won this year, does it mean we can see them again next year's Baeksang to present popularity awards?

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, binyeji said:

I need English subtitles to all the mentions and interviews about them! Please please! 

Also, my predictions on the awards which I did a couple of days ago went true. 

Best newcomer: Itaewon class girl

World of the married actress for Best actress

When the camellia blooms actor for Best actor

While we all rooted for CLOY and it's by far the best drama among K dramas, but it still was a little fantasy and has the NK angle which mostly prevented it from winning. 

I don't know the hype about WOTM  though. There is enough material to watch and copy it. 

CLOY director and writer did an amazing job of creating something which had romance, drama, action, comedy and even humane aspects. 

I didn't have high hopes for the best actor because HaNeul really shined in WTCB. I did think WOTM lead will get the best actress award because I believe that Yejin deserved the daesang than that. So I'm a bit disappointed. 

1 hour ago, Cloy_eva said:

While I'm happy they won the popularity award, I am disappointed because I feel like CLOY deserved so much more. This is an unbiased opinion. I've been watching K-DRAMAS for a long time and yes I acknowledge the impact of When the Camelia Blooms in their country because of what the show was about. It was a heartwarming show. But seriously, CLOY deserved to win more than ONE MAJOR AWARD out of it's SEVEN NOMINATIONS. It's not as if the show was all fluff. It was a critically praised show BOTH IN KOREA AND THE WHOLE WORLD. BOTH I REPEAT. For how it presented North Korea, the acting, writing, directing PLUS reviving interest in korean shows. 

It's just so hard to reconcile that shows like My love from the Stars, Descendants of the Sun and Goblin were all recipients of Daesang yet CLOY wasn't. CLOY wasn't well loved in western countries which korean drama hasn't penetrated til CLOY for no reason. It was well received because it was HIGH QUALITY WORK. The fact that it only won 1 major award is CRAZY given it's impact not only in korea but worldwide. 

WTCB: 4/8 awards
CLOY : 1/7 awards

TWOTM: 2/4

Sorry but CLOY deserved more than just best supporting actress. If they didn't feel like it deserved daesang, then how could they not pick it for BEST DRAMA at the very least.I know you guys says just be happy but just like US awards shows, there are times when shows or films are robbed and this is 1 prime example. It feels like how LEONARDO DICAPRIO was nominated for a bajillion times but never really won until The Revenant in 2015. That's how it feels. And I think it's perfectly fine to feel this way. 

Yes. It's perfectly fine to feel very disappointed. I have to admit that I think CLOY was robbed. You can put CLOY aligned to those dramas you've mentioned and for me I think it's even better. Jun Ji Hyun even won Daesang for her role in MLFTS, Son Ye Jin was robbed. I feel sad but seeing them together again in one stage relieves me. Nothing can change the fact that CLOY is loved by a lot people around the world. CLOY is greater than their criteria for quality drama, script, and cast. CLOY won our hearts, I guess that what matters most.

• Like 10
  • Sad 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

I really really love that moment of while walking on stage to get their Popularity Award, YJ quickly looked back and HB smiled at her, and then YJ had that genuinely happy smile. I feel like that smile's screaming she's not only happy to get this award voted by fans but also that she's getting it with HB - the dashing man who's walking closely right behind her. I love that smile so much.  

• Like 3
  • Love 11

HB must be like, "now it's your time to have a staring compilation video" :D:D

Spoiler

Just want to add for those who are worried about their interaction - SYJ & GHJ are best friends but we didn't see them interact (at least on what we've watched). So we don't know what's happening behind the scenes or during commercial breaks. Hope we can see a glimpse of their after party.

• Like 4
  • LOL 15
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

Aside from all, did u guys notice SYJ glamorous earring. I can't take my eyes from it once I notice it. Its so gorgeous & elegant. Honestly, that's the first thing I notice about her appearance at red carpet just now.. Its complement the dress well & make her face shining brighter :wub:

I really want to have one, I bet it's super expensive :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Love 6

Oh gosh...

As much as i have kept my expectations low, but i can’t help but feel sad that CLOY did not get most awards..especially so that YJ did not get Daesang:bawling::bawling::bawling::heartbreak::heartbreak::heartbreak:

But if HB and YJ announced their marriage tmr guess i will be fine!!:heart:

And btw can we delete the tiktok app already?:joy:

Congratulations to all winners!!!

YJ looks gorgeous and HB make ladies go gaga as usual :heart:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Re: Daesang for YJ:

Yes, I’m a little bit dissapointed for (HB) & YJ as she couldn’t win it but.

YJ already won 3 Baeksang Best Actress Awards when Daeksang went to a movie or a drama. So she did not lose to any other actresses in these 3 times, but projects.

Same like this year, KHA won best Actress while Daeksang went to a drama, so she already won the highest Award for an Actress/ individual.

For me, Best Actress Award is not much less than Daeksang when Daesang went to a project. Same for YJ.

If 1 Actress won Best Actress and another one won Daeksang, then it is a different story.

So both YJ (3 time best Actress) and KHA already won the highest Award for an Actress. They are already the best as individual (Actress)

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Things BinJin has done to me:

-made me install tiktok and v live

-made vote and seek for others' support eventually asking them to install tiktok to secure votes

-changed my sleeping patterns

-made me more conscious of simple interactions--reading body language like an NIS!

-made me sign up in this forum(i actually came across this forum way back song-song couple, but never n my wildest imagination Wud I  end up signing up here. HAHAHA)

-made me go extra miles in multi tasking

-intensify delulu modes! 

****And a lot more! 

It.s just that, anything that is real reflects to others smoothly that makes people swoon. In any way, i still i can say they won. And best! Because they.ve won our hearts! They.ve won thousands of hearts. I read somwehere that BinJin were disappointed bec they wanted to win the major awards. I really dont think so. Their end is always to make the viewers happy and having seen thousands of people locally & internationally love them, it moved them to the core! Their presence at BAA is their way of reaching out to the fans to say thank you personally (both of them teary eyed)... That all this time, they are aware of what we have been doin just to convey how dear they are to us! More than the good looks of them both and genius in their craft, what i really love abt them is their humility. They.ve gone tooo far, but they.re feet are still on the ground. I never regretted investing all my time, efforts and heart to them. They.re indeed people WITH A DEPTH & A SUBSTANCE! 

• Like 8
  • LOL 10
  • Love 6

15 minutes ago, ncly said:

I really really love that moment of while walking on stage to get their Popularity Award, YJ quickly looked back and HB smiled at her, and then YJ had that genuinely happy smile. I feel like that smile's screaming she's not only happy to get this award voted by fans but also that she's getting it with HB - the dashing man who's walking closely right behind her. I love that smile so much.  

Both had that smile. HB smiled after he saw her turning a bit towards him 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

46 minutes ago, kookiecake said:

Well, well, well. Trying not to touch this issue of awkwardness and coldness. What we saw were just a fraction of the whole event. We can never judge based on what we have seen for a few moments. But given the social distancing, the atmosphere, the event itself is already awkward to begin with. I feel HB was just being careful and complying with the social interaction standards. If both of them were not in good terms, SYJ reaction and glances towards him will not be like that. But she looked at him with endearment. Just a funny thought though, maybe HB is already aware of all his stare compilations to SYJ, he may have restricted himself to add more on his STARE WALK OF FAME. :lol:

I agree with you. I also think the reason they behaved that way is because they know that all eyes are on them and they don’t want to attract attention. Also, it seems they are not yet ready to go public so they tried to act distant. But still we have seen moments where they looked at each other. When they were up on stage holding their trophies, they glanced at each other for a moment before they gave their speech. And HB using “we” is very telling of what they have right now. So IMO, this ship is still sailing.:wub:

• Like 13
  • Love 3

Now that Baeksang is over, when will we see Daddy and Mommy together again? huhuhu. that is the sad part. 

I can understand how hard and uncommon it is in the korean acting industry for the same people to reunite again in a project.

But in my heart of hearts, can some big hotshot international company invest in a project for these two? It sure will be a big hit internationally.

I hope SMART still has a budget to include yejin as their endorser seeing how their executives were hinting during their interview that Captain Ri is lonely.

*sigh*

• Like 7
  • Sad 4
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Yea When The Camellia Blooms is a really good show though. Although after all their wins on their network shows, I was already worried about Baeksang for CLOY. I just still hoped for at least one award for the show in general.  I was hoping if anything at least SYJ would get something. At least BinJin knows how much CLOY is loved internationally and that even though not receiving Baeksang awards for their acting. At least showing how kdramas can be loved world wide

Omg TikTok. Thank goodness for BinJin content to make up for the lack of CLOY awards

I personally suspect the political content of CLOY was the reason why it didn't win. But nevertheless, the fact that CLOY reached millions of viewers worldwide and in which created millions of devoted fans worldwide are something to be celebrated and that HB and SYJ should be proud of. So I am hoping movie/TV producers will bank on the BinJin popularity and get them back together on another project before they settle down (hoping and praying together, of course). 

• Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

46 minutes ago, Beadharmony said:

Yup. While he cannot hold her hand while going up the stage due to SD,  he has to be behind her just in case she slips. That's what I think anyway. 

Even I noticed this! Crazy! In pifan he just walked ahead, except at the stairs where he waited and checked if she was okay.

Here, they synchronized and he walked behind her as if taking care of her in case she slips ( her heels were very high, omg). 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, Beadharmony said:

I personally suspect the political content of CLOY was the reason why it didn't win. But nevertheless, the fact that CLOY reached millions of viewers worldwide and in which created millions of devoted fans worldwide are something to be celebrated and that HB and SYJ should be proud of. So I am hoping movie/TV producers will bank on the BinJin popularity and get them back together on another project before they settle down (hoping and praying together, of course). 

No no.. Let them settle down already please. 

We would love to see them married and working together in another great drama.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

21 minutes ago, Channel20 said:

Aside from all, did u guys notice. SYJ glamorous earring. I can't take my eyes from it once I notice it. Its so gorgeous & elegant. Honestly, that's the first thing I notice about her appearance at red carpet just now.. Its complement the dress well & make her face shining brighter :wub:

I really want to have one, I bet it's super expensive :sweatingbullets:

I took a closer look too. It's diamond. No doubt.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

The thing that BinJin chose to sit next to each other at the end of the room speaks volume. 

It seems like there are no name reservations on the seats and YJ has been always been reserved to sit at front rows of all Awards events when there were seats reservations. 

YJ said thank you to both Korean and international fans for voting for her. Then her signature eye smile.

Emotional HB with teary eyes when receiving the Award.

• Like 10
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Beadharmony said:

Yeah before during PIFAN we all wondered why he went up the stage so fast and didn't look at her 

Honestly covid so evil as they've to try to social distance at the awards. Although love how he started to walk faster, as they got closer to the stage. Then had to both look at each other and share a small smile moment. They can't give us anything more because there are cameras around them 

She still gives him the same look. I can't even sigh 

I read a tweet that they're both trending on navar lol

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1