[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

7 hours ago, RiRiGaGa said:

RI-LY CRASH LANDED ON YOU

Original Poem by: RiRiGaGa

Inspired by: Crash Landing on You's Captain Ri & Yoon Se Ri

Dedicated with much love to: Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin 

Like a scented candle lighting the dark, you guide me 

Like two broken parallel worlds, you stand beside me  

Like unraveling layers of vulnerable truths, you decrypt me

Like redefining what happiness could mean, you shift me 

Like the lens of a camera peering into my soul, you see me 

Like one small step across the forbidden border, you free me 

Like the destruction of all my hopeless defenses, you defeat me

Like Captain Ri Jeong Hyuk is to CEO Yoon Se-RI, you complete me

Like serendipitous destiny meets fate, you find me

Like the Hyun Bin to my Son Ye Jin, you bind me…

Into your love, and I, I am always and forever yours 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:    

This poem is dedicated to Hyun Bin and and Son Ye Jin, to the iconic Crash Landing on You characters they played, and to the love story that has literally lit the world on fire! I have meticulously thought of every line, scene, look, touch, kiss, tear, smile, heartache that occurred in this beautiful story and tried to capture those beautiful, precious moments into words.

HB/Captain Ri and SYJ/Se Ri gifted us with a  love so pure, so persistent, and so unwavering. A love that knew no boundaries, no limitations, and no borders. They brought to life a tale that restores your hope in kindness in the world, of finding family, friends, and joy in the least expected places, and encountering a love that lights up your heart and soothes your soul. 

PS: Just know that no matter what the result of Baeksang is, HB and SYJ, you both have already won DAESANG in our hearts a million times over because you win us over every day. 

But I believe it was definitely fate that have hopefully brought them closer to something they both have been searching for their whole lives. They found each other through this chance project and probably found in each other everything they have ever wanted and more. I hope that they can both see and hold onto the magic that we all see in them. Theirs is definitely not a connection that you see every day. There is something so special and real about the way they connect. Naysayers might try to negate this connection but it's impossible to sever, so just give it up! 

So I will patiently “wait and desperately pray” to see them again together because whatever destination this ship may dock, I will always enjoy the ride and “I have no regrets.” We are "so grateful" that two beautiful souls like HB and YJ came our lives, ignited sparking magic, and brought us so much happiness. We wish you both all the happiness that you have so generously shared with me. :)       

@RiRiGaGa  Ah my dear!! I didn't expect to feel this way, but your poem and words brought tears to my eyes. Each and every word and metaphor in the poem gripped my heart (in a good way) and so beautifully lay out WHY I feel so much for RiRi and Binjin couple. I couldn't even define my own feelings, but you did it with this one poem. Thank you so much! You really have a special gift with words. Every part of the poem, and every part of your post is so wonderful, so I was hesitant to select out the ones that are especially meaningful to me..... but what the heck, I did it anyway. :D  You can see these parts in the quote above .... these spoke to me especially strongly , and touches me especially deeply and helped me understand better why I have so much love and attachment to RiRi/ Binjin and CLOY.

Thanks again @RiRiGaGa ! Please continue to bless people around you with your special gift with words. Words can give both life and death, and yours for sure brought life.

• Like 5
  • Love 12

How about the following questions:

“If you had not been an actor, what profession would you have joined? 

“Which of the following would you like to try or challenge yourself in?

a) stage play

b) musical

c) movie or drama based on a famous person from young to old

d) Hollywood movie

• Like 4

I edited my reply above :lol:. Also, I love how Binnie always has to bring up Jinnie's beauty (eye smile, face) whenever he gets the chance. Like even when he took the picture of her for the Taiwan interview, he brings up that if he takes the picture top down, the face would be more beautiful. Jinnie says shyly i dont know that :wub: Also, I keep thinking back to the Kakao Talk where Binnie takes their selfie and says how he doesn't want to post it and Jinnie thinks they need to take it again. I really think he loves the selfie of them and he wanted to keep it LOL. Instead Jinnie says it wasn't funny :lol: Oh I love their little moments.

Just waiting for reset on my timezone. So I can vote again

@charray oh musical! I think he said he wanted to do one before? Or am I mixing up with another actor. Anyways why he should work with Bong Joon-Ho in his potential musical where they dont actually sing LOL

I just sent them more questions LOL

1) What is your favorite movie that you recently watched?
2) Is there a director you really want to work with that you haven't yet?
3) If your life was made into a movie, what genre would it be and who would you want as director and actor?
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, yejinatic1981 said:

LOL I cracked up

We already established the guy in the white shirt is the fashion photographer for Bazaar. You have to admit, the first pic of SYJ with him, he had an uncanny resemblance to HB. But the second pic gave it away. 

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1

In the end, I asked 5 questions. I hope one of mines gets considered as a question :joy:

Not like I was trying to have him respond to one of my questions. I just felt bad for the similar questions. His team will have a hard time trying to figure out which ones to get answered :lol:

Anyways cant wait to find out which ones he will answer! Does that mean I won't sleep till that interview is release? Was it 3pm Philippines time?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Still reading and catching up with everyone's post after a busy day today. Just checked the Baeksang votes and happy to note that Binjin are still leading and maintaining the gap with the 2nd place. TIme to vote again soon!!

Wanted to drop this video - have seen this interview part countless times,  but as what we have discovered, we always find something new that make us swoon for Binjin. In this video, YJ was showing how she salutes for her role in TN, and turned to HB to check if she got it right (since he was in the Marines military). HB was just sitting quietly, noting what she was doing and not correcting her until she asked, and even then he did not speak into the mic but just quietly told her the right salute. Seriously, I think YJ must appreciate this part of HB who just silently supports her by the side. :D Just love this small but meaningful interaction between them.

• Like 6
  • Love 15
  • Insightful 1

8 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Wanted to drop this video - have seen this interview part countless times,  but as what we have discovered, we always find something new that make us swoon for Binjin. In this video, YJ was showing how she salutes for her role in TN, and turned to HB to check if she got it right (since he was in the Marines military). HB was just sitting quietly, noting what she was doing and not correcting her until she asked, and even then he did not speak into the mic but just quietly told her the right salute. Seriously, I think YJ must appreciate this part of HB who just silently supports her by the side. :D Just love this small but meaningful interaction between them.

I agree! I love that little moment and that he was quietly correcting her on it - Although I laugh now, she has done that salute before in one of her other movies - did she really forget? LOL / yes it was from a while ago so she could have forgotten. I always love how he also says we should watch for Jinnie. It is a constant thing he says since TN besides the cute little hand gesture of who should go first in answering lol. I feel like during CLOY they just do it now for fun. She should know by now he always wants her to answer first lol like a gentleman he is.

• Like 3
  • Love 4

I hope and suggest people would ask questions thats only related to HB’s work/career or atleast not related to shipping and such since this is his individual activities...if it’s related to cloy maybe we could ask about YJ but even that we should respect their privacy and their personal life but anyway I’m sure they would choose the safest questions anyway lol :D 

Btw..this fake sub lol But i realized why YJ was laughing so hard..not only because of what HB said but look at his cute expression towards her....I swear he’s lowkey always doing aegyo infront of her lol 

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 2

I agree. That was why I wrote more questions. Otherwise, I would have left it at just one question lol.

Yea he even says she is funnier behind the scenes of that from the special episode :wub: I love how the only person in character is the actor playing the dad whereas BinJin are like acting like kids laughing away and can't say their lines properly without laughing :lol:

I noticed someone asked this question

Among the actress you worked with, who the most beautiful?

Wonder if he would actually answer that question now though. He has answered it in the past. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, Sofia2020 said:

"Dear Hyun Bin,

I don't have a question for you. Actually, I have a million questions for you but I know you will just laugh it off and won't give me a straight answer. I would like to simply ask you to protect Ye Jin from all the haters out there.

Despite the recent rumors, negative comments against Ye Jin, she stays quiet and classy. I appreciate her for all her amazing products and I respect her for living her life gracefully under the spotlight. We all know it is not easy. Hyun Bin, I love you as an actor and admire you for being a stand-up man that you are. I adore you both for your works and as kind beautiful human beings. Thank you for being brave and giving us CLOY given all the underlying risks but the higher the risk, the higher the return. You didn't just make Seri's heart flustered but you made all of us around the world falling in love with your secret romantic love. Wishing you both forever happiness! Xoxo"

Such a heartfelt letter..You made me tear up..:tears:

Is it okay to ask him that among his co-stars till date who is the prettiest..??I think this is not CLOY related .

He already answered this question during Hyde Jekyll Me times, but I want to know what will be his reaction now. Is it too obvious that I wannna hear him referring to a certain someone.??:sweatingbullets:

Anyways they would only choose safe questions..:tounge_xd:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

@Desten10 it has happened before. However, this is the first Baeksang I will be watching. I have see clips on YouTube. So I don't know the details on that. Like whether they do it for all best nominated dramas etc. 

@eLizza that is why a part of me wants to see his reaction if he gets asked the most beautiful and does say SYJ lol. Depending on his face, it will determine if he knew about the question before hand and approved to answer it LOL

• Like 1

On 5/30/2020 at 11:28 AM, Binjin2Ri said:

Hello..I’m from the UK. I thought I was the only one from the continent for a long time since I joined! :D

Hi! I'm from Switzerland! :blush::heart: to meet you all!

• Like 3
  • Love 9

3 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

HB was just sitting quietly, noting what she was doing and not correcting her until she asked, and even then he did not speak into the mic but just quietly told her the right salute.

Agree it was a very sweet interaction, in fact see it more clearly in this video. But he was unable to see her exact action ( that it was not exactly at the end of the eye-brow) because he was sitting on the other side. 

But the way he softly showed her the action, instead of telling everyone and SYJ's smile after that is so sweet.  ALso after that SYJ laughs & says something ( english translation of it is that "I would have got scolded today" .. was that correct.. don't know from whom)

• Like 1
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, S.liew said:

Hi! I'm from Switzerland! :blush::heart: to meet you all!

WOW!! This drama just transcends boundaries. I  wonder if Koreans and their industry is aware of this and are acknowledging it. 

Are you swiss? How did you come to know about this Korean drama?  :)

• Like 5
  • Love 1

MY QUESTIONS WOULD BE:

1.  MR. HYUN BIN, IN WHAT WAY ARE YOU GOING TO USE "SMART" TO "BARGAIN"(DEAL) WITH YOUR WOMAN  WHO WAS ONCE LANDED INTO YOUR ARMS TO  UPDATE  HER INSTAGRAM HOW/WHAT  SHE DOES LATELY IN HER LIFE? 

2. ACCORDING TO MY RESEARCHED AND BASED ON YOUR CURRENT ENDORSEMENT, "SMART" IS THE MOST POPULAR NETWORK IN THE PHILIPPINES, HOW FAST TRACK WOULD BE TO USE THIS TO COMMUNICATE WITH FILIPINO PEOPLE TO VOTE WHO'S THE "MOST POPULAR ACTOR (HYUN BIN) AND ACTRESS (SON YE JIN- YOUR OTHER HALF)" FOR THIS COMING 56th BAEKSANG AWARD ON JUNE 5, 2020?  

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

6 minutes ago, no need said:

MY QUESTIONS WOULD BE:

1.  MR. HYUN BIN, IN WHAT WAY ARE YOU GOING TO USE "SMART" TO "BARGAIN"(DEAL) WITH YOUR WOMAN  WHO WAS ONCE LANDED INTO YOUR ARMS TO  UPDATE  HER INSTAGRAM HOW/WHAT  SHE DOES LATELY IN HER LIFE? 

2. ACCORDING TO MY RESEARCHED AND BASED ON YOUR CURRENT ENDORSEMENT, "SMART" IS THE MOST POPULAR NETWORK IN THE PHILIPPINES, HOW FAST TRACK WOULD BE TO USE THIS TO COMMUNICATE WITH FILIPINO PEOPLE TO VOTE THE "MOST POPULAR ACTOR (HYUN BIN) AND ACTRESS (SON YE JIN- YOUR OTHER HALF)" FOR THIS COMING 56th BAEKSANG AWARD ON JUNE 5, 2020?  

I would love to see the expression on Binnie's face when you question him..:D

I love your first question..:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, RiRiGaGa said:

But I believe it was definitely fate that have hopefully brought them closer to something they both have been searching for their whole lives. They found each other through this chance project and probably found in each other everything they have ever wanted and more. I hope that they can both see and hold onto the magic that we all see in them. Theirs is definitely not a connection that you see every day. There is something so special and real about the way they connect. Naysayers might try to negate this connection but it's impossible to sever, so just give it up! 

I love how you put words into our mouths. We definitely have the same feelings and emotions towards them. If only....

Anyway, I came across this read about the thing called Master of Destiny where the author compares free will and destiny as a Law of Causation where in the free will being the cause and destiny being the effects of that free will. He therefore, concludes that man not only chooses his character through deeds he chooses, but also his destiny through the law of cause and effect. The Master of Destiny is where fate and free will meet. I am making this a juxtaposition with BINJIN were each of them can choose their own destiny because they have that free will, being master of their own destiny. I believe fate brought them and are destained to be together, but they have to make that choice for themselves. They have the upper hand in choosing and determining their own destiny and endings. It is just a matter of when they will choose to take that leap of action and make it happen because, yes, it is meant to be, yes, they are meant to be.

Awww! Love your poem @RiRiGaGa. You simply have way with words. Don’t let that passion ever go to waste. 

• Like 6
  • Love 8

If Jinnie will not wear revealing outfit at the Baeksang award then "Close Friend" might requested it:wub:....I really hope both of them will attend the awards night..... Newbie here and a certified BinJin shipper. :)

• Like 5
  • Love 2