[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

19 minutes ago, ooxxoo said:

Latest Updates 

HB’s gap: +78k

YJ’s gap:  +34

Binjin fam is amazing, but please keep voting.

Yesss keep voting, we must be prepared for today's attack.

I keep promising my friends and cousins free food after baeksang lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, yejinatic1981 said:

OMG OMG! My friend just messaged me. Her husband is one of Smart Telecom executives and she's inviting me to come with her to meet Hyun Bin on Monday when he comes (still asking for her husband permission though) waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I hope HB can travel and friend's husband agrees.

My problem is how to get a quarantine pass... I am coming from outside Manila

Update: Friend's husband says it's impossible for him to get us (me and his wife) the pass/ permit to come to the event.There will be few people only allowed in the event on Monday. I am asking her to show me his tv ad.... as it's already done and she has seen it. Obviously, I am not allowed to share it yet. I just told her husband to take a photo of Hyun Bin when they meet on Monday.... so we can have something here lol. Haaaaay I hate this Covid pandemic so much!

meet where? In SK or Philippines?

1 hour ago, iamjelbel said:

meet where? In SK or Philippines?

it was decided in here that it was most likely going to be a zoom/virtual meet instead due to the covid travel restrictions. We shall see on June 1. Plus with Bench, they said they were going to have HB come to Manila when things die due - end of this year or early next year, depending on the situation :) that was why we concluded there is no way he could be traveling to the Philippines now especially so close to Baeksang!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

it was decided in here that it was most likely going to be a zoom/virtual meet instead due to the covid travel restrictions. We shall see on June 1. Plus with Bench, they said they were going to have HB come to Manila when things die due - end of this year or early next year, depending on the situation :) that was why we concluded there is no way he could be traveling to the Philippines now especially so close to Baeksang!

That’s great. Lucky you guys. Hmmm... post some pictures and videos here. Spread the love. Hope covid slows down there and all around the world. God bless everyone!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Restless_Hearts said:

Be wary and don't underestimate the fans as apparently they are known for offloading and mass voting at the last minute (it had already happened in the past)... it is also their strategy to slow down the pace of the leader (so they will feel complacent and slow down in voting)... and then suddenly catch up and offload and mass vote at the last minute... so never be complacent and keep voting. We need to ensure we get enough separation during our peak voting periods (midnight to morning Korea time).

Yes yes!!! Idol fans are famous for this so let’s don’t be complacent. Another 5 days to go!!! B)

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi,

i need help.. i keep getting “voting failed” on one of my device (one account).

what should I do? Tried researching on google but seems I couldn’t find the solution.

Thanks

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Fangirl said:

Hi,

i need help.. i keep getting “voting failed” on one of my device (one account).

what should I do? Tried researching on google but seems I couldn’t find the solution.

Thanks

Be patient, just keep pressing. It may take a few minutes. It will work as long as you have not voted for the day on that account. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, sy_glad said:

Be patient, just keep pressing. It may take a few minutes. It will work as long as you have not voted for the day on that account. 

Yeess.. votes went through.. thanks

• Like 2
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Yup! I think I had more rational thoughts yesterday when I was confused thinking it was the same car/ad lol. After rewatching them both, I am now like what else is there needed to "RiVeal" if we already know he is the driver in this :lol: 

I also went back to both the BMW ad and Smart ad to look at the cars. Even paused the video frame esp the tire rims. And they are different cars! Even the shape of the car  is different. So @Siti Masithah brother is correct! Trust a guy to notice it. All I saw was a sports car, dark background and I thot it’s the same car Lol! Also the BMW teaser ad was very very clear that it’s a BMW new launch ad, not any other brand or joint CF.

Last voting count I checked - HB at 619,568 leading by approx.98k, SYJ at 657,315 leading by 52k !!

Way to go Binjin fans! But don’t rest on your laurels cuz as many fans pointed out, idol fans has a tactic to cast huge votes last minute. Keep voting but keep it fair and square and friendly! No fan wars please!

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Now I am wondering if she is actually going to be in the reveal lol. Yesterday I thought it was the same car but clearly as stated before it is a different car from the BMW teaser. Anyways, if so I will be passed out on June 1 crying lol

My delulu:heart: wants me to believe that part of the RiVEAL is SYJ with Capt. Ri confirming THEM as a couple. :w00t: OMG! I’m going bonkers when that happens!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, LovableBinJin_2Ri said:

My delulu:heart: wants me to believe that part of the RiVEAL is SYJ with Capt. Ri confirming THEM as a couple. :w00t: OMG! I’m going bonkers when that happens!

Let's all wait for June 1!

Hopefully this pandemic will end soon (please please please), so I can attend if ever they'll have a fan meeting here. Really wish SYJ will have a FM too. Did she had one before?

What does the notice in Baeksang that you cannot vote with multiple IDs in one device means? I have multiple accounts but I still can vote. Will they filter the results and remove votes coming from same device?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, LovableBinJin_2Ri said:

Sorry to be a bummer but I actually think the chance of them being in a same CF is Low if they are a couple. It’s a big nono in K ent. Unless they are married for some time and has no major controversy. (Ref the married couple that took up a CF recently) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, binjinforevs said:

is tiktok the only place to vote? 

Yes Tik Tok is the only place. They have an officla tie-up with Baeksang this year. You can cast 3 votes each, and then add another 2 votes each when you share. Happy voting!

6 hours ago, Siti Masithah said:

He picks the Pacific Ocean scent....aahhh we know who loves ocean and beach so much, no wonder he says it's his type, very subtle candy ahjussi :D

Good catch!! I actually thot he was going to select Green Forest but he ended up picking Pacific Ocean, SYJ's favorite vacation place.:D Good boyfriend vibes hahaha!! :D Also, for a shower head ad, how come he's dressed in sweatshirts?? Not even a hint of skin lol!! I think Binnie must have built-in a clause in all his work agreements that he won't show any skin (unless crucial to the plot or character) lol! Notice there's no obligatory upper body reveal in CLOY (that was taken up by 2nd ML). He has the clout to choose not to do that now. :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

On 12/11/2019 at 3:46 AM, KimSooHanMoo said:

Hello chingu! I was a lil busy but I am back with my random musings on what has been said at the drama’s press conference by our 2Ri/RiRi couple.

Like what I have said before, Uri couple are the protagonists and their own greatest promoters of Binjin shipping :glasses:

I will show you what I mean.

xJVX493.png

His Binjin Promotion
1. He wants us to see how charming she really is B)

2. He wants us to know she is a great partner to him :P

(Me: Ahjussi, we want to know why you chose the project and you tell us you chose the project because it will show her in a charming image?! We Hyun Bin fans are here to see how charming you are lols! :D

But honestly, don’t you agree with me that Uri Hyun Bin is so sweet and so romantic to think of what is good for her like this?!)

xHrvzXj.png
Her Binjin Promotion

1. She wants us to know they are meant to be.B)

(Me: the words she used was 인연 which means “fated to be together”, usually used in the context of relationships or marital union.)

2. She wants us to see a deepening of their relationship and how great their teamwork is. They have lots of things to show us. :rolleyes:

(Me: Yejin-ssi, many female fans of Hyun Bin want their Hyun Bin oppa for themselves lols, they’re not interested in the “deepening of your relationship” lols..you are making them so green with envy hahaha..)

The Objective Of Their Binjin Promotion

LTGlsK7.png

They want us and everyone to know that they are close friends who have telepathy without words and they understand each other and are considerate towards each other. 

(Me : Okay I get it. You are both close friends and you want us to not only know it but to love you both, is that it? But why ah, may I ask? Hyun Bin-ssi, many of your fans have eyes and hearts big enough only for you, ottoke? :lol::lol:)

And when I said he has shown us that their connection is more than just on the emotional level, I was not exaggerating. Look at how in awe he is of her. :P

eo7gB0I.png
(Me: Hyun Bin-ssi, do you know that your fans are inspired by your wonderful acting and wonderful ideas in delivering your characters to us?)

Haha..hope you will pardon my bantering over here :joy:

I can’t help but conclude that unless the situation is that they can afford to carry on with this tag of being “a close friend” to each other with no issue (as to the kind of circumstances when this won’t be an issue, I will leave it to your own imagination), I don’t see how else they can “wrap up the stage” so to speak (pardon the use of this Chinese phrase “wrap up the stage” which means “end” or “conclude the act/play”.) I mean it is quite a burdensome/inconvenient thing for a single man and a single lady to carry this tag, right? If it is just drama and 2Ri/RiRi promotion, aren’t they a lil excessive or haven’t they gone overboard? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Okay enough of my nonsense. Binjin shippers here, Happy Shipping! Uri couple have sanctioned it! 

I love this...thank you for all your insights..they're very substantial. A binjin lurker here and a new shipper...been reading this forum for about 3 days now and I'm only on this page haha...still watching cloy my probably 7th times. Sorry I don't know much of the soompi rules and so I'm just replying to this post. I love it.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, LovableBinJin_2Ri said:

Don't worry it was not only you! Hence why I started like thinking omg what if she is in this LOL! Are they doing a car chase? Is she in the passenger seat? OMG were these coincidence news leading to this moment before Baeksang :lol: Should I be prepared to "die" before June 2 lol. Does that mean they will hold hands at Baeksang.. Yea :lol:

Actually since it is a CF for Phillipines.. these oversea bookings would give them a chance to work together more LOL Although it has happened where co stars do at least one CF together, after their show!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

Son Ye Jin currently with 671847, up by 65K from IU...

HyunBin at 632,475 leading by about 80k...

damn it's a BINJIN's world, we only rent in it LOLz

Mad props to hyperfans, so dedicated y'all! :thumbsup:

let's keep voting like there's no tomorrow! :star:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 10
  • Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Good catch!! I actually thot he was going to select Green Forest but he ended up picking Pacific Ocean, SYJ's favorite vacation place.:D Good boyfriend vibes hahaha!! :D Also, for a shower head ad, how come he's dressed in sweatshirts?? Not even a hint of skin lol!! I think Binnie must have built-in a clause in all his work agreements that he won't show any skin (unless crucial to the plot or character) lol! Notice there's no obligatory upper body reveal in CLOY (that was taken up by 2nd ML). He has the clout to choose not to do that now. :D

I just love the way he was reacting to each of the scents and his description :lol: Imagine him buying scented candles :wub: actually I think he made a good choice with Pacific Ocean with the description of the smell lol but Green Forest she would like too. I think that's why everyone is laughing about the CF. He is wearing too much clothes lol. Yea he hasn't shown skin since Late Autumn and Fatal Encounter lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 4