[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

So I'm done watching dramas of HB and SYJ available on Netflix. I was lucky to watch TN in YouTube with English sub. Now that I have nothing left to watch, I am thinking of watching CLOY again but my superhero husband came to the rescue. He sent me a file and asked me to download it to my phone. I don't know if it's legit so please don't ask/DM me, what I know is it lets you stream films and videos. He laughed when the first things I search was Personal Taste and MNIKSS :D What a lovely mother's day gift. This will keep me busy while waiting for Baeksang. 

Happy Mother's day to all the mothers and the mothers-to-be :heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6

48 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

The death of us...but we will be eventually revived coz it's too soon for us to die. We still have to send them to the altar, see their twinsies and binge watch Return of the Superman with Bin-ssi and the twins as features. Yiiiiiii! Too much to do. I've already ordered additional life for myself. Thanks! :D

So funny @Felizak@t we will get resurrected asap! we are that mighty??? hahahaha I was trying to browse mother’s day posts in SNS, but I got bored so fast and went back to this thread and addiction is real!!! especially these times where BinJin is also getting resurrected from the long drought hahaha

Happy mother’s day to all the moms here like me and moms in the future... keep on rowing this ship as we are almost docking soon! 

#cloybaeksang

#ingrocerywetrust

#BinJinshippers

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

24 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Throwback. Binnie “confessed” he knew Jinnie innately, all the different sides of her  :rolleyes:

of course, only 'close friend' knows each other very well. 

Did you trying to claim something Binnie? :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

4 hours ago, cloyfan said:

Little did she know 12 years later...B)

I agree with a comment about SYJ’s dating style. 

“She is so cool. Whomever she dated from the past can’t drag her and count her as one of his girls .. so smart. Maybe she set to her mind. Only her husband is worthy for announcement

• Like 2
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 2

im sorry but i can't help myself digging and activate my detective mode but i beg to differ that some people said about the bodyguard..

They said that it can be the same bodyguard from the same event, 

BUT, the bodyguard same bodyguard that assists HB and YJ is actually HB's personal bodyguard, because i saw him in many HB's occasions..and suddenly he also assist YJ in wrap up party and during her friend's wedding( that time HB is not in SK, he's in Hong Kong)

So, what more can be denied?

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 4

8 hours ago, BJHope said:

These in-tandem photos/vids released by agencies/CF sponsors of HB & SYJ around similar times in the past 2 months are sending my head into a spin. First it was the VAST reposted promo of HB and MSteam’s SYJ promo; then the HB mediheal and SYJ Younglim pics; now HB’s Bodyluv and SYJ’s Covid Challenge still-pics.

Whether coincidental or not, these "seemingly paired” releases make my cup runneth over with a joyful sense of BinJin continuity:wub:.

It took SYJ a couple of days to respond to her friends' Covid Challenge nomination and I’m guessing it’s because she wanted to chat with her beloved HB before making her decision:P. Btw, does anyone know what she is expected to do during this Challenge?

As an extension of that view, this TV panelist was asked his views on whether he thought BinJin were dating. Below are his views. Don’t you just LOVE his un-cluttered thinking?

HB and SYJ's latest CF is SO IN TANDEM that it's screaming : Get Married Already LOL!! Seriously, they really look like a married couple when we put their pictures together, even the feel of the ad and pictures. I just feel so soft thinking of the 2 of them cuddling next to each other at home. :wub:

I think the Covid Challenge is pretty simple - they do that same hand signal and say TQ to the frontliners. I like how simple it is so that the focus is on the Frontliners and not on the challenger. :D If only HB has a social media account, I bet he would have been challenged by one of his friends very quickly!

So true! Guys minds are much more un-cluttered when they analyse something. We need more male Binjin shippers in here to de-clutter our sometimes complex analysis! Like that NIS head who just said "Do we even need to analyse this? It's CLEAR AS DAY!" (or sth similar to this lol).

7 hours ago, cgb1108 said:

A side note for my delulu Baeksang dream ... since IU is there, can she please sing her song from CLoY?  Then BinJin accepts Daesang, then the kiss ... counting the days till June 5!

That would be a dream come true!! IU singing "I give you my heart" as she serenades Binjin, who may be sitting side-by-side (maybe separated by a chair - sad), and the camera pans to their faces, then they look shyly at each other and as usual HB will turn away first cuz he still can't look into YJ's eyes directly LOL!! Le Sigh.....:wub:

7 hours ago, Felizak@t said:

@TotoroSY To protect and protect this ship. Nothing more. That's our motto! ;) We will see them together in that event. I just hope face masks aren't part of their ensemble. :mask: :joy:

Cat's napping after zoomies as always. :sleeping:

Hahahaha!! I can;t imagine Binjin in their evening wear wearing a mask, as they walk the red carpet...... that would be hilarious!! 

Give your a cat a pat for me. :D

7 hours ago, BLurBLur said:

I would like to think that he has gone thru this "rite of passage"..... and passed with flying rainbow colours... hahah...  they will probably have a Q&A session with a drinking game where binnie will have to lose given jinnie's competitive nature.. she simply cannot lose at any game.. otherwise they will have to play till she wins !!! LOL....

side note: the mention of the noreabang and drinks in MNIKSS brings back so much memories.. :D

That scene in MNIKSS was the funniest funniest scene in Kdrama ever!! I still laugh and roll around whenever I watch it on youtube when it comes to my timeline. And the last episode when HB was kneeling and begging forgiveness from KSS's mom, and then suggested they go Noreabang again was so funny!!

Errrm, I think HB will have no problem with a Noreabang challenge, he can definitely SING!!  But he's gonna fail so badly at drinking cuz he can't drink well at all LOL!! He's gonna utter all sorts of Cute Nonsense in front of the 7 Cinderellas after too much drinks, and YJ will have to close his mouth and stop him from talking LOL!!   :joy:

2 hours ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Throwback. Binnie “confessed” he knew Jinnie innately, all the different sides of her  :rolleyes:

LOL!! Good catch by Binjin shippers! Don't make it so obvious Mr Hyun Bin!

1 hour ago, Delulu0696 said:

He's cute 

I love this little kid!! I bet SYJ and HB loves him too. :D He is s super smart at only 2-3 years old - he can speak clearly with full sentences and difficult words, he has photographic memory and amazes everyone on how he remembers everything (and I mean everything) with just one look, he is musically talented, and on top of that, he is very kind and sensitive to people's needs. In the last episode, when the dad brought him to a toy store, he chose a very small soft toy cuz he thot his dad doesn't have work cuz of Covid19 (his dad kinda mentioned it in the car) so he doesn't have money, so he don't want his dad to spend money on toys!! Perfect kid! 

I bet Binjin would love to have a kid like Kang HaO. :D

44 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

@cloyfan @SHpectator @hallyu 12 years later you say?? 

I think this interview was in 2018, after she met “the one”? 

YUP!! The other half of Binjin got caught this time.  She totally changed how she sees "destiny" after meeting her BF....F  :D

26 minutes ago, TenderLovingCare said:

Yoon Se Ri style of dating!

I was just gonna say that LOL!! But now that she has met THE ONE, it will be totally different. Cuz the rest were just filling up the time while the DESTINED ONE comes into her life. :D

OK, after being EXTRA DELULU today, I need to go CALM DOWN!!

I need a cat to blame (oops, I mean to pet).

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Binjin2Ri said:

I think this interview was in 2018, after she met “the one”? 

And when they finally met at this mature age, I think both were surprised of the strong feelings for each other. I think it’s very passionate and intense. You can tell by the way they stare at each other, flirting, touching, giggling away, being playful, teasing etc, in other words they’re acting like teenagers in love. 

THAT. IS. WHY. IT. IS. TIME! :glasses:

That's two people in love over there in Seoul! That BINJIN. Hahaha! My first ever candy video of you already gave you away. Enough already. Hahaha! But yeah, take your time. Plant more love in your garden so that it will be indestructible and secure. We're cool. We can still order pizza and beer while waiting. Go on. Don't mind us. No pressure. We're willing to wait......until July. Better yet. Make it right after BAEKSANG. Hahaha! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

@Binjin2Ri Ditto! This is also my first and last SHIP. I don't think another couple can fascinate me again with their dynamics after BINJIN. I am very hard to impress. Hyun Bin made my mother very proud! He upped the game of swooning over. Daebak! Haha! I didn't even care about celebrities before. But these 2, arrrgghhh, I am mad! Mad, mad, mad for what they did to me. :joy: They ruined my schedules, my routine, my priorities! :lol: But they have made me and are still making me very happy and inspired. I like it. :wub:  So, please make that announcement now chingu. :phew:

• Like 11
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4