[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

13 minutes ago, CallMeByMyRealName said:

Hi, peeps! First time here and realized this attached Channel Korea article is exactly a year old.

https://channel-korea.com/hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-dating/

In it was VAST's statement re the LA sighting and dating rumors. So in celebration of the article being a year old, I decided to publish on my IG account my thoughts about it which, in part, reads what should have been their written statement if they had wanted to sound convincing:

"I am not dating Son Ye-jin. We were in Los Angeles at the same time for separate travel reasons. We had friends there and happened to bump into each other.

But we know this was not what they wrote. ;)

I would not put too much attention onto  the Channel Korea article as it is full of inaccuracies. Was there any sighting of them in New York reported? Don’t think so. 

8 minutes ago, charray said:

I would not put too much attention onto  the Channel Korea article as it is full of inaccuracies. Was there any sighting of them in New York reported? Don’t think so. 

Oh, I agree that the New York rumor is as good as nothing without proof. However, I was actually referring to the VAST statement Channel Korea quoted in their article so I wrote how VAST's press release should have looked like if their goal was to convince fans that the two were not dating. It just so happens the Channel Korea article turned a year old today. :)

Edited by CallMeByMyRealName
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:

SYJ AGENCY “Son Ye-jin is currently traveling alone in the U.S. She likes to travel alone. Son Ye-jin’s parents are currently in Korea.”

US HAHAHAHAHA 

Well, as a person who like travelling alone my self. Let me tell you dear agency team, Why would i fly to Los angeles ON my birthday <_< and be alone in a foreign land. Where my friends will defnately throw me party like a previous year in my own country. 

Thirty something women won’t travel alone. We better sitting in our cozy place rather than take 18 hours flight to LA just to be alone on my birthday. The ONLY reason we move our a** and take a looong flight is A MAN. Period. 

If i want to be alone on my birthday if i were SYJ i prefer to go to place like Bali. Shorter flight.  So i can do lots of me time moment like yoga, cycling, swimming, sun bathing, massage and so and so not go to freakin LA :D

Agency team : 0

shipper : 1

muahahahahhahaha

Absolutely :D

WOW! It's been 450 page. You're guys are truly awesome. I become more thirsty of their picture or news, even I knew I am on the right path because I joined this forum. Old news, update news you guys can compile each other. :) Such a brilliant!

Keep going everyone! 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, polkadots said:

And HB was sitting beside the other guy in the after party. HB even acknowledged the staff of thar show from the stage and said that he watched the drama too. It's highly UNUSUAL for actors to say it publicly specially if event is about their own movie/series so I am getting a husband/boyfriend supportive vibes in there or it could be his subtle way of saying 'Bro, I saw that movie and I'm cool with it. I am watching your moves tonight.' Hahaha My delulu mind!

Oh that drama was oozing with intimate scenes and to be fair with the actors, they act so natural too. When HB said that he wants to act with YG in a romcom, is he actually wanting to do same skinship as SITR? If so, it's a pity he didn't get much of it in CLoY.

Speaking about CLOY, have you noticed how HB was feeling uneasy, stiff and awkward standing beside YJ at the beginning of the press con? Then YJ tried to pull him closer to her to maybe relax a bit. Well maybe it's just my delulu mind :)

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

SYJ also celebrated Sophia’s birthday in LA (dated 26/1/19) - Aunt Yejin

Religions: SYJ is Catholic while HB is Christian (please correct me if I’m wrong)

So it seems that HB has to convert (be baptized) to Catholic if they ever decided to get married. It normally takes a few months to learn marriage lessons with a priest before a couple can hold a wedding at church  

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 6

1 hour ago, Choi sam sook said:

SYJ AGENCY “Son Ye-jin is currently traveling alone in the U.S. She likes to travel alone. Son Ye-jin’s parents are currently in Korea.”

US HAHAHAHAHA

Hahaha you know, those parts that I highlighted have always gotten my attention. 

Why the need to repeatedly write “travel alone/ traveling alone” ? Sounds like putting extra effort to convince LOL.

Also, “are currently”, but what about a couple of weeks before? Hahaha 

But well, and again I am in repeat mode: since I love them so much and want to protect their treasured privacy, I will simply continuing saying: “Ok. I believe you”  *my poker face switched to ON”*  (inside me: laughing aloud HAHAHA) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Awesome 2

LOL this China idol ZTao is intoxicated with CLOY ever since he is hooked. It’s too funny how a handsome young boy can be this involved. He is even losing sleep over CLOY. 黃子韜來姐姐跟你秀秀哈哈

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4492254325440552/4492255182059051

https://ent.sina.cn/star/tv/2020-04-10/detail-iirczymi5423795.d.html?wm=3049_0015

He cried along with the drama and say how can HB be so handsome and perfect and how SYJ is so pretty and wish for them to be happy together. 
this boy is influential in China and have a massive following, his video have trended many times and it would bring another wave of popularity to CLOY for those who have not watched. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 6

11 hours ago, Yanny62 said:

May I ask if you still have a link of those greeting pictures? I don't think I've seen those.. thank you I'm so curious about it now that you mentioned he did not smile lol... and your above interpretation was interesting.  Thank you!

Sorry I don’t know how to upload the pictures. But you can go to google and type jung hae in negotiations premiere then you will have his pictures during the greetings. I was just joking about his not smiling face but that was something I really beared in my mind when I saw them. In Vietnam, we also had some articles asking the same questions, just for fun. Let our delulu minds think the way they want: Binnie is surely the most special man to Jinnie. It is clear as the day the way they treated each other is so different from their usual behaviors with their other costars. I was once envious with JHI for Binnie as he got so many close scenes with Jinnie in SITR!

Edited by Giang
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Choi sam sook said:

US HAHAHAHAHA 

Well, as a person who like travelling alone my self. Let me tell you dear agency team, Why would i fly to Los angeles ON my birthday <_< and be alone in a foreign land. Where my friends will defnately throw me party like a previous year in my own country. 

Thirty something women won’t travel alone. We better sitting in our cozy place rather than take 18 hours flight just to be alone on our birthday. The ONLY reason we move our a** and take a looong flight is A MAN. Period. 

If i want to be alone on my birthday if i were SYJ i prefer to go to place like Bali. Shorter flight.  So i can do lots of me time moment like yoga, cycling, swimming, sun bathing, massage and so and so not go to freakin LA :D

muahahahahhahaha

Choi Sam Sook dongmu, I really love your insight analysis :kiss_wink:

• LOL 4

20 hours ago, Kristen Son said:

HB is definately an alpha male yet gentle and I love SYJ's feistiness. It would be so good if they could do another drama after they get married and have kids.:wub:

I'm not a hardcore K-net fan but I can sense that they would be SK's powerhouse couple once they confirm it through marriage.

I feel like if all things fall into places, they will be more marketable in the industry. 

After when they get married and have kids (I am very positive no? :D), it would be nice to see them do a heavy drama somewhat similar to Revolutionary Road (Kate Winslet and Leo DiCaprio). If you guys have seen it, you would know how superb acting was put on that film. Would love to see HB and SYJ take those kind of roles :)

• Like 2
  • Love 6

2 hours ago, Nath.SWN said:

I don’t know if it’s only my delulu mind, but I was thinking about something like this yesterday.

SYJ was more active in Instagram a few years ago, uploading photos more often, but after TN promotion she takes more time to upload pics in her IG and posts more of her professional life and jobs (before, she posted many private photos too (like her travels)).
Did anyone else notice this or it’s only my delulu heart? Hahaha 

Noticed it too. We know, IG is just a platform where we can express ourselves. 

Probably she's at the point where she got something so precious and she want to protect that precious thing/man(hehe) at all cost.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

4 minutes ago, ccb_RiRi said:Probably she's at the point where she got something so precious and she want to protect that precious thing/man(hehe) at all cost.

That reminds of the time when I was alone with no boyfriend, I posted so many things on my personal website and Internet corner. But when I started to find my other half, I had no time for IG or FB or anything else :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

2 hours ago, Choi sam sook said:

US HAHAHAHAHA 

Thirty something women won’t travel alone. We better sitting in our cozy place rather than take 18 hours flight just to be alone on our birthday. The ONLY reason we move our a** and take a looong flight is A MAN. Period. 

muahahahahhahaha

Till now we shippers win 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, BJHope said:

shippers discussing SYJ being annoyed with HB for letting her go during the paragliding escape scene. Maybe she was a bit disappointed with him but I think she forgave him more quickly than fans did. Still, HB certainly picked up on her vibe during the interview, which is why he had this horrified look:blink: on his face when she was talking about that incident. After all, he would NEVER want to disappoint her! But I feel he made up for it as seen in the pic below from the bts on ep 11, where artificial snow flew into her mouth twice. At both times, HB held onto her elbow tightly, making sure she didn’t fall, as he would never want her to fall again under his

Well.. i tried to put my self on her feet, When i analyze this event.

See.. that was me( or you) of course  i will got mad. He let go off my hand for christ sake and i fell into a black hole and nowhere to be found,  but mad  here i refer as a girlfriend mad not a colleague mad. As a colleague maybe i will get ( how can i say ) upset, but as a girlfriend ohh man i will go crazy. You definitely can sense she still mad, so she  bring that issue up. If that was me and  my (pure) colleague in front of camera,  i’m not gonna say anything. I will just say “ah yeah that was horrible but nothing happened”  not tried to say something like  NO IT WAS YOUR FAULT,  you let go off my hand thats why i fell.  Then he gave the wrong answer “because if i keep holding your hand we both we fall” WRONG ANSWER MISTER hahahahahah Poor HB :D 

Watching that interview make me laugh. She totally can not hide her feeling. But thats normal between couple. You fight, you blame each other, then you make up and laugh it off like nothing happen. I don’t wanna take HB action as he didn’t care or he being selfish. Nope. That is just a guy thing. He is just HB being HB. And SYJ just a woman after all. Like us. 

Happy weekend all. 

Owhh since we’re all staying at home so Happy staying at home and don’t forget to wash your hands.

Ciao Bella. 
x

• Like 7
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Chewy said:

LOL this China idol ZTao is intoxicated with CLOY ever since he is hooked. It’s too funny how a handsome young boy can be this involved. He is even losing sleep over CLOY. 黃子韜來姐姐跟你秀秀哈哈

He cried along with the drama and say how can HB be so handsome and perfect and how SYJ is so pretty and wish for them to be happy together. 

this boy is influential in China and have a massive following, his video have trended many times and it would bring another wave of popularity to CLOY for those who have not watched. 

I’ve never related to Tao so much in my life lool , what to do when Literally the whole world is wanting HB and SYJ to be together:bawling:

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

On 4/10/2020 at 1:27 AM, rosy said:

PS: it makes sense why they stood so close after the reunion kiss scene

look at their facial expressions! SYJ has a worried look while that man is smiling! hahahaha naughty naughty Binnie!

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, BJHope said:

It’s the weekend. Re-watched CLoY and it ignited my runaway mind this way: These scenes made me think of how it would be when BinJin have their first child. HB will do everything in his power to take care of her, envelope her with his arms to ensure that she has minimal discomfort lying down and getting up.

hbsyj-Runaway.jpg

I see shippers discussing SYJ being annoyed with HB for letting her go during the paragliding escape scene. Maybe she was a bit disappointed with him but I think she forgave him more quickly than fans did. Still, HB certainly picked up on her vibe during the interview, which is why he had this horrified look:blink: on his face when she was talking about that incident. After all, he would NEVER want to disappoint her! But I feel he made up for it as seen in the pic below from the bts on ep 11, where artificial snow flew into her mouth twice. At both times, HB held onto her elbow tightly, making sure she didn’t fall, as he would never want her to fall again under his watch.  This man is truly worth loving.

hbsyj-Elbow.jpg

Who will wear the pants? They both strong willed, so I vascillate between them but I think all of you are right. They each will, depending on the situation. @Walk Kindly Your "jumpsuit" comment cracked me up!:D. SYJ is forthright and bossy and HB will be indulgent with her but he is no pushover. In his quiet, calm way, he will make his views heard if he thinks it important. He's like water cutting through rock, a river shaping a mountain. These two together paint such beautiful picture.:wub:

Hahaha! Actually, now that you mentioned it, I can see Hyun Bi's response match with the character Ri Jeong Hyuk even more.  Although they both possess a cool, protective and very manly outlook, they are still very clueless when it comes to consoling his woman. It is just like when their characters bickered after seri's first escape attempt by boat failed! That was funny. And although it wasn't his intention, his realistic response made her more upset. I think this is something that will take Hyun Bin some time to understand that sometimes you don t need to use logic to reason when his girl is upset haha! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 14