[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I think son ye jin and hyun bin will not take any individual drama series for this year, so it’s next year :joy:

It’s really hard to have another series drama when their last drama was successful. So More on movie I think? 

And I love this couple because they’re so private and still want a simple life. I notice that ye jin IG is more about her personal life and you can’t see any endorsements post. 

Lot of similarities so I hope God will help them to realize that they’re are meant to be. :heart:

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, Jemrie said:

That sideway glance he gave her

Not only the sideway glance. It's like he knew how she was going to react afterwards and he mirrored it... once again. :wub:

Please take the news and the so-called good friend's comment with a pinch of salt. I really don't think he would have made a comment to the media if he is a good friend of Hyun Bin, knowing that he is a private person. And did he say that Hyun Bin called him in the morning to tell him that he was stunned about the news? I am totally not convinced.

I would say it's best that we leave the two of them alone and let things happen naturally. They are both mature adults who know what they are doing. As much as we would love them to have their happy ending, we are in no position to comment or make any decisions for them. Let's just pray and hope for the best. As long as both of them are happy, as a longtime fan of them, I would be happy too.

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, marshemell0ws said:

They were spotted golfing at a place that is pretty exclusive so not anyone can just go in. Although the picture is so blurry and small you can't really tell who it is LOL. But rumors say it was SYJ and HB.

where can i find this pic?

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, B.MMM said:

Hi, i’m not a new fan (HB fan) but i’m new in soompi

i read all pages but wanted to say that friend is not friend.

I don’t read the english news cause i know korean and in the korean news that statement came from Binnie’s side not his friend.

So don’t worry it’s his company’s representative who speaks from the start of this case not one of his friends. 

Please don’t trust everything that is on english news cause most of them is not correct in translation. The most reliable news came from naver.

:D:D I just join soompi so that i can tell you this...

#InGroceryWeTrust

Thank you for your insightful comments.

Yes, we dont know how close HB to someone who gave that information.

You know, if you ship an OTP, 

evidence speaks more than the news.

• Like 7
  • Love 5

15 minutes ago, marshemell0ws said:

They were spotted golfing at a place that is pretty exclusive so not anyone can just go in. Although the picture is so blurry and small you can't really tell who it is LOL. But rumors say it was SYJ and HB.

Oh i never seen that pic...can u share the pic?i knew they get caught at the golfing place ...but dunno bout the pic...

im still in the boat ...:wub:

in the bts ..both of them were flirt each other....the bts when ye jin kiss the flower hb gave her..i think it is too seductive...hahaha..only can be done with your boyfriend or husband..and the bts in the hospital when hb make a naughty face want ti kiss her...ommoooo..i cant take off my eyes from ye jin shy face:wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, YANI-PIE ^^v said:

im not yet done shoppers... hahaha continuation i cut it coz it feels really long 

okay now that OUR FAVORITE DRAMA IS OVER (im assuming this since we are all here arent we). i know most of us if not all are in a denial stage or having bit of a cloy hangover... anyway stuff that should have happened did not happen especially in the story ... the twins... the wedding and such...okay i get it it is a very sensitive topic to talk about especially with the conservatives in SK so writernim decided to just make it realistic ad safe... BUT  what i am really disheartened about is the after party. Everyone has have selfies of everybody excep;t our BINJIN ... yes i know they did not have any coz of rumors and all... but still. (DONT GET ME WRONG I AM HERE TO PROTECT THEM.) ANd yesterday V4st issued a statement about this and that... yadayadayad... (i dont buy it)

i still want a spark of hope for us grocery shoppers... for me... this is one of the strongest point that we have besides the LA grocery photos.

i have been introduced with the Korean culture for a long time, and have many  Korean friends... and Christmas is a different time for them. I was actually shocked to find out that they dont sp;end it w fam... Since majority of Korea does not follow a certain Christian belief... Christmas for them is allotted to spend time with their special someone.

For years Yejin has posted a simple photo of no one and her self video in 2018. But this 2019 Xmas time she posted a foto of her and HB. That was the very first time she posted something with someone and then it is HYUNBIn... She could have posted a selfie as well... or a scenery...  or the crew or some of the cast like the comrades or whatever. RIGHT? but she chose to post a pic with him... just HIM.

for me this was a big deal... THE REAL DEAL... i dont know about others of if others have emp;hasized about this... but for me this was a big thing.

And how about the book? the "NAMJACHINGGU" one? what do you think about it? is it just coincidence or fate? lol i know i am overthinking this and reading between the lines... but really nothing? ( im just excited... so dont misunderstand me as being admant)

And now that cloy has finished we barely heard from her? not even a personal thank you note for the staff, cast, and crew or a groufie... (i am not forcing her.... nor i am not demanding her to... but this is unlikely of her why????? WE ALL KNOW THE REASONS.

LET HER BE...  she deserves rest from social media.... she has been under the sp;otlight since the grocery incident ... how much more now. 

i hated the fact that the under the table handholding incident was dug up... i know the fan/s who ignited the issue just wanted to point out something obvious despite it being unclear... and it added damage to the injury as well... because of it they will be more cautious... HYUNBIN would not even do post interview... it feels as if they just want to get this drama over and done... LIKE GOOD RIDDANCE... which is a bit sad knowing they worked their buttoms out for this... UNFAIR.

Anyway till now there are still alot of stuff i wanted to pour out but ill just rest it for now?

Do you like what i have written shoppers? i hop;e u did and in a way i added some lil inkling insights...

Ill leave my favorite quote from Alexander Dumas... which is just SO FOR US = groceryshoppers

“There is neither happiness nor unhappiness in this world; there is only the comparison of one state with another. Only a man who has felt ultimate despair is capable of feeling ultimate bliss. It is necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.....the sum of all human wisdom will be contained in these two words: Wait and Hope.”

xoxo- yanipie

@YANI-PIE ^^v It IS JUST PERFECT!!!

p.s. sorry for the long quote but its awesome :):)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, truongapril said:

does anyone have a link of The Negotiation making film? can you share please?

I saw it on youtube movies. you can actually pay to rent/watch it online. about 5usd. I'm watching it one of these days. 

I honestly still have sepanx over CLOY. I usually tend to marathon watch about 2 kdramas per week. I couldn't find one that I feel like watching right now! 

Any good, underrated and not so known k dramas that i should watch? I'd gladly appreaciate any suggestions. 

Shout out to my Filipino kababayans here! :D Seems like there's a lot of us here. Nice to meet u guys!

#InGroceryWeTrust

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, flailingfangirl said:

Oh yes, one last point. I think this forum is amazing. We can discuss things and ship them happily, without doing any damage to their respective careers of course :glasses:

Very well said! 

As what @flailingfangirl said, shopping them rationally.

Let's all hope for the best but be prepared for the worst. 

In the meantime, we can be delulu and happy shippers! :D Can we also avoid too much negative vibes? Haha.  I mean, there's too many actual evidences that they could be more than friends. So let's not allow a single denial to dampen our spirits. 

And if (I hope not though), this ship will not reach its destination, then just let's cherish these moments and be grateful that HB & SYJ made us happy and giddy at some point in our lives.

As what some are saying, they too are people just like us who have personal lives. Let's respect that. 

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

I access every single day multiple times her insta to see a new pic of my queen and every time I became sad that’s no updates there:bawling:. I miss seeing her pretty face and her happy posts :tears:.

Yeah... I always hope that she updates he ig frequently.....haishhhh...... That lady is sooo private.... :cold_sweat:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

50 minutes ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

One of my favorite things about them is their height difference. Do you gusy have any pics showing how big the gap is? :wub:

8dbddbcf8be9d82c3f195f9f2d590e5c.jpg

bsXURyUpJNuxArCR5_YWdNhVP64v7gmVlTUwQD9L

6.1 ft (185 cm) & 5.5 ft (165 cm)

18 minutes ago, Chugo21 said:

I think son ye jin and hyun bin will not take any individual drama series for this year, so it’s next year :joy:

It’s really hard to have another series drama when their last drama was successful. So More on movie I think? 

And I love this couple because they’re so private and still want a simple life. I notice that ye jin IG is more about her personal life and you can’t see any endorsements post. 

Lot of similarities so I hope God will help them to realize that they’re are meant to be. :heart:

They both more private when became kim tae pyung and son eon jin (their real name) at home. i read son ye jin just a child who do chores when she back to her parents home. she never talk about work with her parents. she said she just regular child at home,nothing special.

• Like 20

12 minutes ago, therese3 said:

there's too many actual evidences that they could be more than friends. So let's not allow a single denial to dampen our spirits. 

I think this ship has so much evidence pointing out that they are more than friends compared to any other ship. But due to the constant denials, it's normal for some shippers to doubt what they believe in. When things are hard, let's go back to that grocery photo :D 

HB pushing the cart, we see YJ's bag in the cart... the contents of the cart doesn't seem to be for a group of friends... in short.. it's just the two of them doing grocery shopping! HAHAHA. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, therese3 said:

In the meantime, we can be delulu and happy shippers! :D Can we also avoid too much negative vibes? Haha.  I mean, there's too many actual evidences that they could be more than friends. So let's not allow a single denial to dampen our spirits. 

And if (I hope not though), this ship will not reach its destination, then just let's cherish these moments and be grateful that HB & SYJ made us happy and giddy at some point in our lives.

As what some are saying, they too are people just like us who have personal lives. Let's respect that. 

Yasssss - I love those videos and all. This fangirl is still a fangirl after all :wub:

Positivity is the way to go! Keep on shopping (rationally!). We are rational shoppers after all. And keep on supporting them. I was bummed thinking how there may no longer be Director’s cut DVDs, photobooks, posters, fanmeet or magazine covers of them together or separately (oh how I want to have one of those!) when they go into hiding (HB in one of those High Cut magazine spread will be amazing?), but hey, the media oughta made their money out of us all somehow due to the show’s success worldwide lol. So there will be some, at least!

Yes HB will be going off to prep his new movie role immediately with no more interviews etc. but hey, a girl can still dream, no? 

I have no idea how to edit posts etc so yeah :P

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3