[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

57 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

Thanks for that confirmation. I did look at the lobby pics and it looks like it was that resort. When I initially saw the pic on SYJ's IG, my initial reaction was that "Wow, that's a rich as$ friend to have that BIG of a living room with all the majestic pillars, etc". I even thought that's not even a new house because most houses here in LA are now of the modern, contemporary style. You won't see traditional, European style interiors anymore.

So they were staying at a resort while she's waiting to give birth? Still rich, I guess. It's just a weird setup though, with all the blankets and her hospital bag, etc., to be in the lobby of a resort. Unless they were waiting for an ambulance to take her to the hospital.

I think they stayed there as a staycation. Since her friend lives in SoCal. But seeing how SYJ as already stayed at Pelican before makes me believe that she did indeed stayed there with HB when they we’re spotted at the grocery store :lol:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Elle R said:

@celest1al @asclearasday Can you confirm Yejin mentions Peppermint in the commentary? It was released in theatres Sept 2018 in the US and April 2019 in SK. It looks like The Negotiation was released on DVD in March 2019. May have been a bootleg movie night in SK or a Pelican Hill night in for HB and SYJ prior to commentary recording ... again j/k.

I missed this bit. As for potential movie, I still think they saw A Star Is Born together. It came out around then post TN promo period :lol: on on October 9 2018 (;) I just noticed the release date lol). After reading again his interviews and stuff, I realized HB is quite romantic. He loves love ballads (as songs), musicals/plays, writing letters..even his favorite flowers are quite romantic too lol among other things. Plus he said he wanted a love at first sight moment in real life like in the movies :lol: 

:heart4:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, eLizza said:

My eyesight got clenched..

BINJIN Sageuk version.. Unbeatable chemistry even in fan made clips..

@eLizza don't know if you're reading fan fics, but if you do like reading them, check out The Legend of Nakrang by Coolssue. She writes this as a story with Binnie and Jinnie in their early 20s as leads. It is AHMAZING.. She had posted pics from these clips in that story. I can totally imagine them in that 

She's a Binjin fan and is currently writing CLOY season 2 called At Long last (It is by far my favourite CLOY sequel).

Both of these are on wattpad, I am not remotely connected with the writer, so I am not promoting her in anyway. Just a fan of her writing. I don't even comment and give her enough appreciation, but I've recommended both these stories to several people. 

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

yea I have no idea when they did it LOL! That is why before makes a bit more sense lol (february/april period) but it is true. It is normally filmed after promotion period.

I had strong guessing they did that during the reshoot if i refer about the film distribution based on wikipedia explanation. 

"The film may be exhibited directly to the public either through a movie theater or television, or personal home viewing (including DVD, video-on-demanddownloadtelevision programs through broadcast syndication). For commercial projects, film distribution is usually accompanied by film promotion."

The DVD commentary video itself release on 22th August on Hancinema youtube. The digital blu-ray available around 13th November.

5 hours ago, Elle R said:

July was not open. You forgot they went to Maldives!!

Haha.. Yap. But still need the right date write that timeline. :lol:

It would be so "wow" if i should write they spend their whole july doing tanning at maldive

5 hours ago, cloyfan said:

If TN reshoots happened in April 2018, then that means the final cut clearly wasn’t finished. Besides, all it takes is a few hours for them to sit down, watch the movie, and have their audio commentary recorded. So it could’ve happened any day before the DVD was released

I found out at the negotiation FB fan page a while ago, when CJ confirm about replacing choi il hwa on May 3th 2018, they already reshoot it at the end of april. That was around YJ unnie break filming SITR around 29-30 april.

About the audio commentary (If they filming it at different day as the DVD commentary video that we could see on youtube), i agree about the possibility at any day before the DVD release or even movie release. 

But if that was the same as the DVD commentary video on youtube, based on their current appearance like YJ unnie hairs, it could be true they did that audio commentary at the reshoot filming around 29-30 may 2018.

edit: @cloyfan i found the audio! :lol:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1ZC4y18725?p=3

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

... however, seeing now that he has said in the past his favorite flowers are roses, tulips, light purple hydrangeas/peony (which one hard to tell base on his description back then LOL) - however since SYJ put that in the centre of her flower garden thank you pic wall lol... :lol::wub:

Actually even in that mediheal teaser we got recently, he was even holding flowers too but I don't remember pictures from that photoshoot with him and those flowers. 

I do think that HB was describing a purple peony, not a hydrangea. Peonies are round in shape too. 

https://pin.it/5v7Mc28

• Like 2

He even got asked what is his secret to great skin while he was promoting Confidential Assignment in this vlive chat :lol: around 15 mins https://www.vlive.tv/video/20410 That was why the question got passed through for metro.style. No one would have thought he would think of Jinnie during that question lol. It should have really been just any normal question but he thought of her immediately when he heard it lol. The difference from that one is ours had also mentioned about his hair lol. :lol: now I know where that footage from all that detail information of him talking about food came from in The Story of BinJin: Perfect Soulmates (video/documentary) came from. I just realized watching the video doc again. She included the food truck pic from Bargaining where he got the americanos which we recently realized was definitely sent by Jinnie :lol:

Honestly, was there any food trucks for Rampant? (I havent come across any yet) I just feel like she must have sent him one if he is sending her one during SITR 

@Beadharmony my guess was peonies. That was why I had laugh/if he is talking about peonies I am going to laugh haha - such a vague description of a flower he gave haha. Someone else had mentioned hydrangea so I included it in case he really didn't mean peonies but I am pretty sure he meant peonies lol

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

I missed this bit. As for potential movie, I still think they saw A Star Is Born together. It came out around then post TN promo period :lol: on on October 9 2018 (;) I just noticed the release date lol). After reading again his interviews and stuff, I realized HB is quite romantic. He loves love ballads (as songs), musicals/plays, writing letters..even his favorite flowers are quite romantic too lol among other things. Plus he said he wanted a love at first sight moment in real life like in the movies :lol: 

You might just be on to something about them seeing A Star Is Born. It came out in '18 and has the Shallow song. I can't remember the interview or video where I saw it (it might have been in this forum) but HB said he really likes the Shallow song. He also has a video where he sang it to his fans.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, Elle R said:

Ahhhh! Maldives is 2019 then. Read so many theories sometimes they blend! I was joking but thank you!

Hahaa don't worry. I recently looked back on her instagram of 2018 too and noticed the flowers on her instagram dated July 8? (for me lol) And I was like oo tulips. wonder if that is from him. Plus since watching his old videos from Hawaii trip (from that dvd that is getting posted online with subtitles) and seeing how he likes rainbows/sunsets/clouds/scenery in that. Her other posts from the trip then also didn't help :lol:

@Baylack yea I believe that was me lol and brought the video of him singing in here. That was where I originally concluded that they watched the movie together lol

• Like 1

Son=hand

Her IG is yejinhand

HB has said many times thst he likes a girl with pretty hands. And no doubt  SYJ has very pretty and graceful looking hands.

But really now, has anyone not noticed that SYJ also has such seriously pretty legs??? No wonder, HB became so protective of her in one of their TN tours, reminding her to cover her legs as she sat down as the curved hem of the black dress she was wearing may reveal too much when seated. Such boyfriend vibes from HB.

Anyway, this is an appreciation post for SJY's legs. Please see for yourself, if you haven't yet noticed. I hope they are insured! So lovely!

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, Riritobinjin said:

@eLizza don't know if you're reading fan fics, but if you do like reading them, check out The Legend of Nakrang by Coolssue. She writes this as a story with Binnie and Jinnie in their early 20s as leads. It is AHMAZING.. She had posted pics from these clips in that story. I can totally imagine them in that 

She's a Binjin fan and is currently writing CLOY season 2 called At Long last (It is by far my favourite CLOY sequel).

Both of these are on wattpad, I am not remotely connected with the writer, so I am not promoting her in anyway. Just a fan of her writing. I don't even comment and give her enough appreciation, but I've recommended both these stories to several people. 

YES! IT IS THE BEST AMONG THE REST! Shr also has made a short story titled "Lucky", "7993", and "22" which all revolves around the current time about Jordan trips and such. The writer, JY, is a Singaporean in her 30s (and is balancing work and being a mother but makes time to update almost every single day ugh we stan and love her so much) and she is just AMAZING when it comes to writing. YOU ALL have to go check it out because if not, YOU ARE MISSING OUT I SWEAR. Prepare your hearts though, once you start, you won't be able to stop. Everything feels SO REAL. I highly recommend you start reading the short stories first and then the long ones. Gosh, I hope you all enjoy!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I am only going to quote part of the new interview lol. (I just like how a certain part is worded :lol:)

Lifestyle59591.jpg

Hyun Bin has his priorities set: The first thing he will do when he visits the Philippines is greet his fans. “I heard that ‘Crash Landing on You’ (CLOY) has received a lot of love from Filipinos,” he said in an email interview with Lifestyle. “When I go to the Philippines, I would like to take the time to express my gratitude by meeting with my Filipino fans first.”

The 37-year-old Korean superstar is set to visit the country as the latest and arguably most popular endorser of Bench.

The global Filipino brand launches the Hyun Bin line in Bench Everyday Collection today, rolling out the merchandise and promotional materials of the Korean star. Bench has reopened its stores following strict safety protocols for both shoppers and its staff.

Bench’s founder and CEO Ben Chan explained the timing to Lifestyle: “We have been working on bringing Hyun Bin to the Philippines since last year, but the lockdown has delayed our announcement.

“We feel it is the right time now to launch it because he brings a lot of positivity which we need at this time of pandemic. If Hyun Bin can bring a smile to some people, then that in itself is already something good.”

Chan has displayed a great degree of prescience by bringing in or signing up Korean celebrities as endorsers as the Hallyu (Korean) wave was rising (Lee Min-ho, Ji Chang-wook, Park Seo-joon), but its timing in bringing in Hyun Bin as “CLOY” just became one of the biggest K-dramas of all time is just impeccable.

Hyun Bin had climbed the ranks of K-drama actors since he was first noticed in the 2005 romantic comedy “My Name is Kim Sam-soon,” showing a liking for more modern rather than period pieces, but with a twist.

The 2011 drama “Secret Garden” had him switching bodies with Gil Ra-im. He appeared with Park Shin-hye in 2019’s mindbending “Memories of the Alhambra.”

Hyun Bin is known for a genuine softness hidden by a terse, stolid exterior.

But it was with his 12th K-drama, “CLOY,” that he became a global phenomenon.

He plays the gentlemanly North Korean Captain Ri Jeong-hyuk, a former piano prodigy who now serves by steadfastly guarding the border. His life is thrown into disarray one day when South Korean heiress Yoon Se-ri, played by Son Ye-jin, crash-lands in North Korea after a paragliding mishap

Most interestingly, the two had acted together in the 2018 action film “The Negotiation,” with Son playing a crack hostage negotiator and Hyun Bin the tech-savvy antagonist. Even then, you could see they shared a chemistry that really blew up on the screen on “CLOY.” The two made quite the striking couple in the Baeksang Awards last June, when they won the TikTok Most Popular Award.

Read more: https://lifestyle.inquirer.net/365553/hyun-bin-i-will-meet-with-my-filipino-fans-first/#ixzz6RH7HXSUP
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

Philippines is so lucky

• Like 10
  • Love 10
  • Thanks 1

Was this part from tv interviews section in that interview not related to CLOY TVN related? lol I see withbinjin on instagram brings this part up lol.

It is the same question but they describe his response differently lol. Or was this before/after he went into military :lol:

Otherwise, which interview is the one below from? lol Also I like how they bring up the singing and how he said he is embarrassed and doesn't listen to SeGa OST song lol

Are you aware that you look good in army uniform?

HB: (Shy silence)

Dimpled smile, charismatic gaze, sexy body, glowing intellect which of these assets of yours do you think is best?

I’ll go with my voice.

• Love 4
  • Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, kkwengsoyy said:

fanney (@JenjenReyes7) Tweeted:
If what they told me is true,  back in 2003 or 2004, while A Moment to Remember was being filmed, Hyun Bin tried to set up a date with Yejin through Woo Sung but she declined. And they say there is an old interview of hers when she was much younger, wherein she was asked why she

the best question is who's "they" who told her all that gossips? Are these aliens or wandering souls we never heard or knew of? Asking for a friend. :twerk2:

• LOL 17

17 hours ago, Minariri13 said:

YES! IT IS THE BEST AMONG THE REST! Shr also has made a short story titled "Lucky", "7993", and "22" which all revolves around the current time about Jordan trips and such. The writer, JY, is a Singaporean in her 30s (and is balancing work and being a mother but makes time to update almost every single day ugh we stan and love her so much) and she is just AMAZING when it comes to writing. YOU ALL have to go check it out because if not, YOU ARE MISSING OUT I SWEAR. Prepare your hearts though, once you start, you won't be able to stop. Everything feels SO REAL. I highly recommend you start reading the short stories first and then the long ones. Gosh, I hope you all enjoy!

Delete..

• Like 4
  • Love 1