[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

14 minutes ago, Beadharmony said:

Yes, that is a variation of peony, it's the white peony bush. 

I have come to a conclusion that since Bench is also from Phillipines, they just join smart in being a BinJin shipper LOL! However, between the blue orchid when you look up the meaning of that lol and the potential white peony lol. Actually looking back at Binnie's other photoshoots they tend to give him roses to hold lol and he has held other flowers in the past lol. however, seeing now that he has said in the past his favorite flowers are roses, tulips, light purple hydrangeas/peony (which one hard to tell base on his description back then LOL) - however since SYJ put that in the centre of her flower garden thank you pic wall lol... :lol::wub:

Actually even in that mediheal teaser we got recently, he was even holding flowers too but I don't remember pictures from that photoshoot with him and those flowers. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

Completely agree. Another reason why Switzerland is the perfect setting for a North Korean and South Korean elite is because it is known as a country where many very rich people's kids go to school. A comment I read earlier mentioned China, but it is not neutral and would endanger RJH's character. China is allied with North Korea and has a history of capturing and imprisoning North Korean defectors and returning them to North Korea. I never understood the reason why South Korea is on friendly terms with China. How can a country be friendly with the main ally of your enemy? Without China, North Korea would have fallen a long time ago, and North and South would have been one country by now.

Thanks for explaining :) All this time I thought China is a country that's on good terms with both SK and NK so I thought it would be safe for SJH and YSR to meet there...and on earlier episode when Dan and her mom visited that wedding dress shop owner she said she just came back from China, so I thought why couldn't RJH go to China too? But after your explanation about how China has been helping NK, it makes sense why they didn't meet there as it would be too dangerous for RJH. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3

Thank you @citron for that lengthy list of probable roles that HB would or could have declined due to whatever reasons.It was an insightful post. Thank You @cloyfan for translating the audio version of the TN DVD cut. 
Well it’s pretty evident that they were close during that TN promo period and now they are in a confident and comfortable place  with each other. Like everyone we can only pray and wish when they are ready they will inform us of that special day when they call it official. Waiting for that day 

We all know that  in July HB will be flying to Jordan for his shooting  and probably already there (though we have not seen any airport pics)and Ye Jin... hope to hear about what’s  happening in her neck of woods. 

BTW thank u to the Chinese Weibo posters for dissecting that kiss. Otherwise all the kisses in CLOY looked very much PG13, like they were shooting a couple of  high school kids. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Just saw the full video on the ice cream sandwich. I can't stop laughing. He is so funny. Hope he is a bit better now and trying new cuisines and his description of the food he tries lol. Now all I am imagining is him and Jinnie eating food and how he is describing what they are eating lol

:Megalol:

@Walk Kindly

yea I have no idea when they did it LOL! That is why before makes a bit more sense lol (february/april period) but it is true. It is normally filmed after promotion period. 

Oh didn't know there was a date for november golfing LOL! then that makes sense come Nov 13/14 of filming master in the house haha. Why she is still thinking about him

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

51 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

is that possible? with this kind of tight schedule? :sweatingbullets:

that has been talk before the possibility date of DVD commentary maybe around reshoot at the end of april.

5th Jan 2018                       HB on Kim Dong Ryul MV teaser

9th Jan 2018                       Confirm Join SITR drama

16th Jan 2018                     HB at airport heading to somewhere

25th Jan 2018                     Something in the Rain Script Reading

13th Feb 2018                    Rampat Last Day Filming

22th Feb 2018                    Be with You Production report

6th March 2018                 Be with You Press conference

12th March 2018               Be with You VIP theather premier

14th March 2018               Be with You Release

28th March 2018               SITR Naver Vlive Interview

End of April 2018              The Negotiation reshoot )**

19th May 2018                   Something in the Rain Last day filming

28May-1jun 2018             Memories al hambra filming at Granada

29-30 May 2018 Something in the rain production report

1th June 2018                    SYJ MISSHA Fan Signing

2th June 2018                    SYJ Heading to South France for Harper’s Bazaar Photoshoot

12-16 Jun 2018                   Memories of the Alhambra filming in Catalonia Audiovisual Park

18-22 Jun 2018                   Memories of the Alhambra filming in Barcelona

July??? Empty?

4th Aug 2018                      TN poster release

8th Aug 2018                      TN Trailer release

9th Aug 2018                      TN Press Conference

11th Aug 2018                   Golf sighting with Lee Jin Woo (Rumour)

July was not open. You forgot they went to Maldives!! j/k

:tenor:

EDT to add:

@celest1al @asclearasday Can you confirm Yejin mentions Peppermint in the commentary? It was released in theatres Sept 2018 in the US and April 2019 in SK. It looks like The Negotiation was released on DVD in March 2019. May have been a bootleg movie night in SK or a Pelican Hill night in for HB and SYJ prior to commentary recording ... again j/k.

:eats:

• Like 3
  • LOL 14
  • Awesome 1

@ElectricHearts @Walk Kindly I have no proof of when they recorded it and you guys certainly don’t have to believe me but DVD audio commentary is always recorded after the movie is released in theaters. The final version of the movie has to be finished before the cast can sit down, watch it, and comment on it. If TN reshoots happened in April 2018, then that means the final cut clearly wasn’t finished. Besides, all it takes is a few hours for them to sit down, watch the movie, and have their audio commentary recorded. So it could’ve happened any day before the DVD was released (I can’t find the exact date but DVDs are usually released a few months after the movie airs in theaters). Anyway, you don’t have to believe me :)

@asclearasday thanks for posting that tidbit! Certainly seems like they had been spending some time together (i.e. definitely had started dating and falling in lurve lol)

binjinsheartsu just posted a clip from the commentary! A few days ago, another account posted a short clip on IG as well but it was taken down because the original poster on bilibili didn’t want it reposted (probably because of copyright issues) - so hopefully this one doesn’t get taken down 

• Like 2
  • Love 7

23 minutes ago, strongtower said:

Waaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!

BinJin!!!!!!!

The ship has finally docked!!!!!! :wub:

Peace guys! I was just practicing when the day comes they admit. Love you all.

dear friend,

i was about to live a little heart attack :D

i was like: what i missedd :wut:

hope, that day is close :popcornjackson:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

53 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Just saw the full video on the ice cream sandwich. I can't stop laughing. H

He's so cute and so innocent!!  The baby boy wondering what's an ice cream sandwich. He literally broke it trying to feel it. And then was like look at all this powder! Loll.

:winkx:Need more such videos of him!! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Intuition1 the one on one interviews from the DVD are different than the audio commentary (and yes the one on one interviews were definitely shot before promotions). There are no pictures from the audio commentary and there is no video online either (aside from the binjinheartsu clip I just posted). This is because the commentary is solely audio while the movie is playing onscreen. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Serendipity22 said:

I’ve actually been to The Resort at Pelican (idk if anyone mentioned this yet) and I noticed her post on 2/4/18 on ig, I believe they’re sitting in the lobby of the hotel. And I believe that’s Sofia’s mom? I could be wrong so can someone Google the pics and confirm.

Thanks for that confirmation. I did look at the lobby pics and it looks like it was that resort. When I initially saw the pic on SYJ's IG, my initial reaction was that "Wow, that's a rich as$ friend to have that BIG of a living room with all the majestic pillars, etc". I even thought that's not even a new house because most houses here in LA are now of the modern, contemporary style. You won't see traditional, European style interiors anymore.

So they were staying at a resort while she's waiting to give birth? Still rich, I guess. It's just a weird setup though, with all the blankets and her hospital bag, etc., to be in the lobby of a resort. Unless they were waiting for an ambulance to take her to the hospital.

• Like 1

@Intuition1 audio recording/reshoots for the movie itself are different than audio commentary for the DVD. The former is for the production of the movie - maybe the sound was bad for certain scenes and they need to re-record it (that is just one possible example). This has to happen before the final cut of the movie is released of course (so April 2018). The latter (audio commentary for the DVD) can only happen after the movie is completely finished and final cut is available. It’s when the cast sits down, watches the movie together, and comments on it. It’s a bonus feature for the DVD that is released after the movie leaves theaters 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 7
  • Thanks 1

Hello again BINJIN Shippers. Just uploaded another FMV to celebrate HB 17th Year Anniversary, MV entitled as THAT MAN loves HIS WOMAN, 9 min video length and hope you watch it until the end. inserts are old videos and how both HB and SYJ started (photo grabs and videos from Binjin Shippers) from all the receipts and the letter from HB to his Fans - and who else would be his Ultimate Fan but none other than SYJ. And yet no denial from both agencies, I personally no longer need confirmation from both parties, HB knew SYJ long before.  The English Version of That Man clearly explains why we just need to Wait and Pray earnestly. ( the music i have uploaded are songs that may be used by HB once he visits Phils and starts his MB tour for Smart Comm and Bench ( these companies have invested in resorts - e.i Palawan et al). That Ring and the Kiss is to die for. 

:heart4:

• Like 7
  • Love 13

1 hour ago, Elle R said:

July was not open. You forgot they went to Maldives!! j/k

That was her France trip then LOL starting June 2018. if she was really at the French Riveria the entire month and still into July before she had to do her photoshoot and Be With You commentary on July 17 and 18. Who knows :lol:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

That was her France trip then LOL starting June 2018. if she was really at the French Riveria the entire month and still into July before she had to do her photoshoot and Be With You commentary on July 17 and 18. Who knows :lol:

Ahhhh! Maldives is 2019 then. Read so many theories sometimes they blend! I was joking but thank you!

• Like 3