[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

9 minutes ago, Elle R said:

I am a shipper as much as anyone here, but, yes I don't believe the van theory circulating through social media. 1) there were at least four different actors who used similar vans with the same make, in fact a majority of actors walked out of black vans. 2) The van SYJ exited out of and the one behind HB's fans are completely different - see sides, see top. To me, it becomes very dangerous when social media users present information as fact. These theories led to the last denial. I would love a confirmation but I respect these two actors want to remain focused on their careers and privacy.

The van theory is not true. Apparently the van/s was also used by other actors as shown below, same make and model, seems like it has same sticker on the side and wheels as well so it might be provided by Baeksang for the event.

But there's nothing to be disappointed about, I believe as well we don't need further receipts to confirm their relationship. Let's stop overanalyzing things to avoid toxicity. Now that they are aware of us, I hope more shippers will be responsible and sensible. Let's not get into their nerves and just be contented with the candies that they are giving to us. Let's support them and respect their privacy. :)

• Like 15
  • Thanks 4

Hi. I agree with the previous posts that we have to be responsible in terms of shipping. As they say "think before you click". We have to make sure that we don't go overboard in analyzing things for our binjin. I know there's a thin line between reel and real, so we have to be extra careful in respect to the both of them. We should be thankful that they appreciate all our love for them, they came to BAA because they know we are eager to see them and that we expected them to show up,  So i think we owe it to them to give them respect and privacy. Let's be cautious in posting about binjin on social media, make sure that it's not just "could be" sightings. The van thing really is not so convincing to me, too. Too early to jump on it. But I am fine and jumping happily and definitely aboard that wearing both RL is a receipt that they really are together. I hope someone can post it to IG, Twitter and Facebook about responsible shipping with only facts anc confirmed things. 

So let's be a responsible shipper. We do not want to scare them away again, end up denying again and will be the longest drought. 

I would also say, since it's SYJ who is a fan of the shoe brand, it's her suggestion to wear both brands for the two of them and knowing HB happily agreed? (like a very willing husband) **or just me and my delulu mind**

• Like 17
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, cheesenb said:

YJ is considered as one of the nation's top actresses in SK. In terms of box office and awards, there are just 2 actresses on top of her, Jeon Do-yeon and Kim Hye-soo. Even acclaimed Hallyu star Jun Ji-hyun is behind YJ considering the achievements in Chungmuro.

Box Office Records:

Son Ye Jin is Korea’s Box Office Queen. (2009-2019). Official Data can be seen in The Screen Korea

Actress Ranking Power: (voted by the biggest movies producers)

1. SYJ

2. KHS senior 

3. JHJ

5. JDY senior

SYJ got 22 points only behind SKH of Parasite (24 points) if we consider both male and female ranking power in this list

EXYEBsGVAAAwe6M?format=jpg&name=medium

Awards Achievements:

KHS senior might have won more awards than SYJ as she started her career in 1986 as a child actress, while a SYJ started her career in 2000 (around 14 years earlier than SYJ). JDY senior won Best Actress Award at Cannes

KHA senior has won many Daeksang and Best Actress Awards from Baeksang, but she has never won Best Actress Awards (just got nominated) from the 2 other prestigious bodies (Blue Dragon and Grand Bells). KHA senior is more into TV than movies while SYJ is more into movies than dramas

We need help from statistics expert @yejinatic1981 to get exact numbers

SYJ has great respects for the 3 senior Actresses (KHS sent SYJ a food truck and SYJ sent back to her one too)

KHS senior and SYJ are the only two female Actresses who were chosen among 30 Power Creators of Korea’s Holywood

BinJin will become the most powerful couple in Korea if they get married together 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, yejinatic1981 said:

Hi! I computed it myself (got nothing to do today LOL) using Baeksang Wikipedia records

WOW THIS IS AMAZING!!! I think 1 thing you've forgotten is the Daesang. Kim Hye Ja has won a total of FOUR daesangs. She's amazing! Kim Hee Ae on the other hand has won 2 Daeasang's for TV. :) I think those matter in ranking :) Nonetheless, this tally is close to perfect :D

• Love 1

1 hour ago, yejinatic1981 said:

51st Grand Bell Awards: (Considered as Oscar Award of Korea)

Best New Actress (The Classic)

Best Actress (The Pirates)

Blue Dragon: (Very prestigious. They only give awards to BLOCKBUSTER and POPULAR films)

Best Actress (My Wife Got Married)

Best Actress (The Last Princess)

She won a Grand Bell, not a Blue Dragon, for The Last Princess but she and her co-stars skipped the ceremony that year. She won one award after another that in 2016/2017 for The Last Princess and The Truth Beneath. She’s only won one Blue Dragon award so far but it’s funny how she’s been called the Queen of the Blue Dragon Awards whenever she shows up. Her movie career really has been stellar. Hyun Bin himself said in one interview that he leaned on her starpower for TN. 

As for the not relevant comment, for some reason they don’t consider her chungmuro success on the same level as their idol’s hallyu success with k-dramas. But SYJ’s chungmuro achievements speak for themselves. 

• Like 5
  • Love 4

Sorry with my bad English.

Why it feels this threadh became Yejin threadh?

1 or 2 post its ok, but if continues like this, its uncomfortble to follow.

She is very humble, and didnt like to brag herself.

• Like 4
  • Unamused 4

1 hour ago, GogoRoboto said:

She won a Grand Bell, not a Blue Dragon, for The Last Princess but she and her co-stars skipped the ceremony that year. She won one award after another that in 2016/2017 for The Last Princess and The Truth Beneath. She’s only won one Blue Dragon award so far but it’s funny how she’s been called the Queen of the Blue Dragon Awards whenever she shows up. Her movie career really has been stellar. Hyun Bin himself said in one interview that he leaned on her starpower for TN. 

As for the not relevant comment, for some reason they don’t consider her chungmuro success on the same level as their idol’s hallyu success with k-dramas. But SYJ’s chungmuro achievements speak for themselves. 

I will correct it. I was in a hurry and about to eat dinner when I typed that. Film actress/ Chungmoro success is actually regarded as higher in Korea that is why a lot of Kdrama actors try low budget and indie films just so they can enter films. But Yejin is a baller, she is both successful in small and big screens. I just did not put everything on my post, non of her tv drama flopped, all of them rated above the average and higher, I think I already posted that statistics in the previous page weeks ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Son_Ye-jin 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2

Guys, I just realized that after the CLOY awards season is over, we can still see HB and SYJ on stage together. The both of them just have to be nominated at the baeksang awards ( doesn't matter if TV or film) during the same year. And as long as they win the popularity award again, we'll see the both of them on stage!

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 4

43 minutes ago, Sun-shine said:

Sorry with my bad English.

Why it feels this threadh became Yejin threadh?

1 or 2 post its ok, but if continues like this, its uncomfortble to follow.

She is very humble, and didnt like to brag herself.

You just have to search #hyunbin and fact bomb us.

@SHpectator Darn! I'm blocked from viewing.

1 hour ago, Cloy_eva said:

WOW THIS IS AMAZING!!! I think 1 thing you've forgotten is the Daesang. Kim Hye Ja has won a total of FOUR daesangs. She's amazing! Kim Hee Ae on the other hand has won 2 Daeasang's for TV. :) I think those matter in ranking :) Nonetheless, this tally is close to perfect :D

Hi! I said that it is a ranking for Best Actress/ New Actress (acting criteria). Daesang is a different category with different criteria....it is usually given to artist (director, writer, actor, actress, theater actors, host and etc) or show/ film that has achieved a high level of recognition in different areas (grand total). Some actresses who received Daesang may not be necessarily the best actresses (acting wise) for their  respective role at the time they received it.

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1

But this forum have an artist threadh.

people can go to artist threadh if want to know her/his bias.

1 or 2 apreciation post is ok, imo.

If i read people continues to brag about Bin achivmnt, 3, 4, 5 post, i will complaint too.  

this case became a problem before,not just once

i still remember,  Helena, a Binjin dictionary person, often remain that there's an artist threadh in this forum.

I miss Helena...

sorry with my bad english.

if i make this threadh uncomfrtble,  sorry 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 5

20 minutes ago, loveintheair said:

@Sun-shine

Something about Bin for you to enjoy. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joanmacdonald/2020/06/07/hyun-bin-discusses-drama-success-and-what-he-learned-from-acting/

Don't worry, shippers here love Bin and Jin equally:wub:

Haha I love this @loveintheair! Kill them with kindness. Some shippers can be so toxic. We loved it when they flooded this forum with lots of Hyun Bin ads a few days ago (and we still love it) but then we post a few YeJin's achievements/ appreciation posts, they can't take it and shows their true colors. I wasn't actually posting multiple posts and bragging about YeJin (cos she is very humble, I bet she would not encourage bragging), the initial post was related to Baeksang, to uplift shippers spirit who got a little disappointed with the result but then people replied and DM me hence my only intention in the succeeding posts is to answer their questions. I will return the favour to Hyun Bin delulu fans, if you want to ship BINJIN, you have to love YeJin too! Because we love her so much, like we love Hyun Bin.

And PS: I also posted my initial post (Best Actress tabulation) in YeJin's forum.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 7