[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Of course, I'm biased when I say this but BinJin was the best part of the Baeksang Awards ... no other Hollywood power couple comes close, in my estimation.  SYJ, even in a simple slip dress paired with those drop dead gorgeous earrings, accompanied by the most handsome man in the room.  Hands down, the king & queen of the night!  They may not have won the major awards but who are we kidding ... CLoY is a precious gift to the world when we all had to shelter in place.  And it would not have been possible if these two beautiful people were not involved.

Someone in IG made a very insightful point that since 2018, each of them has not been seriously linked to any other person; only to each other.  HB looked tense but one small glance from her & he smiled.  Loved her look of concern for him when he lost the Best Actor award.  Never seen SYJ so radiant & beautiful, ever.  Little things do count ...

• Like 8
  • Love 14

40 minutes ago, yejinatic1981 said:

Hello everyone! I just one to laud our sister from another mother (and father for that matter) #SonYeJin, the other half of BINJIN, in connection to the recent Baeksang Arts Awards, she is one of the actresses in the top 2 and the youngest to date who have bagged the most number of Best Actress/ New Actress Award (TV and Film) from Baeksang. She also won in both tv and movie best actresses category (but you already know that) :) I am looking forward to more years she'll win the best actress and hopefully Daesang soon at Baeksang and other major award giving bodies (Perhaps, The Emmy's soon?)

I commend you for tabulating all these. Can you also include please in the tabulation the Blue Dragon and Grand Bell awards? if you have spare time. Thank youuuu 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

HB’s smirk and look at YJ is full of love

His wide smile while looking at YJ on screen when YJ said “Thank you so much” to international fans

HB’s body turned towards YJ at the backstage interview

EZ5JSpeU0AEVrXH?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 11
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, yejinatic1981 said:

Hello everyone! I just want to laud our sister from another mother (and father for that matter) #SonYeJin, the other half of BINJIN, in connection to the recent Baeksang Arts Awards, she is one of the actresses in the top 2 and the youngest to date who have bagged the most number of Best Actress/ New Actress Award (TV and Film) from Baeksang. She also won in both tv and movie best actresses category (but you already know that) :) I am looking forward to more years she'll win the best actress and hopefully Daesang soon at Baeksang and other major award giving bodies (Perhaps, The Emmy's soon?)

On Twitter, there are fans of another actress of her generation who say that Son Ye Jin only became relevant because of CLOY. Hard to say she’s not relevant when she’s been the chungmuro princess since her debut. It’s crazy to see how many awards SYJ’s had and then you realize how young she still is. She’s one Blue Dragon award away from a second round of best actress in film grand slam and she’s still only 38. When people say she and HB are a power couple, this is what they are talking about. They are superstars and every bit of their star power was on full display at the Baeksang the other night.

Edited by LavelyShai
Removed portion that mentions another actress
  • Like 13
  • Awesome 6
  • Insightful 4

7 minutes ago, lovelyz said:

I would like to remind everyone one thing and it’s very important.Please be a responsible shipper guys.Let’s try to be lowkey abit and respect BinJin privacy.

Please avoid tagging their official account (YJ Official IG or VAST IG) too when it’s a post related to shipping.

I know you want to show support towards BinJin Ship but you don’t have to tag them too or even leaving unnecessary comments about the ship and please don’t disturb those people related to them as well and make them uncomfortable too such as the stylists,agency and such.
This is for BinJin sake...I truly believe they’re real and so now let’s just go with the flow and don’t over analyze things and being too demanding because this is not a delusional ship...they are real people who are in a relationship.

So please let’s protect them :heart:

Yes exactly. Can those twitter/Instagram lurkers please post this on twitter/ig? B)

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

28 minutes ago, lovelyz said:

I would like to remind everyone one thing and it’s very important.Please be a responsible shipper guys.Let’s try to be lowkey abit and respect BinJin privacy.

Please avoid tagging their official account (YJ Official IG or VAST IG) too when it’s a post related to shipping.

I know you want to show support towards BinJin Ship but you don’t have to tag them too or even leaving unnecessary comments about the ship and please don’t disturb those people related to them as well and make them uncomfortable too such as the stylists,agency and such.
This is for BinJin sake...I truly believe they’re real and so now let’s just go with the flow and don’t over analyze things and being too demanding because this is not a delusional ship...they are real people who are in a relationship.Let’s not put them in a situation where they feel alot pressure for being in a relationship...if you’ve noticed alot of celeb couple split up because there’s too much pressure and attention from the public towards their relationship.

So please let’s not be the reason for ruining it and let’s protect them instead :heart:

i agree.I think we need to send this message to all shippers out there,especially those on Instagram

Edited by asclearasday
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, Elle R said:

I am a shipper as much as anyone here, but, yes I don't believe the van theory circulating through social media. 1) there were at least four different actors who used similar vans with the same make, in fact a majority of actors walked out of black vans. 2) The van SYJ exited out of and the one behind HB's fans are completely different - see sides, see top. To me, it becomes very dangerous when social media users present information as fact. These theories led to the last denial. I would love a confirmation but I respect these two actors want to remain focused on their careers and privacy.

Getting off my soap box. (And btw, them both wearing RL is cute ... that I can stand behind.)

i think we do not need to overanalyze this.Binjin has given enough hints to convince us that they are already in a relationship.This reminds me of the 'Holding hands under the table' incident:shippers mindlessly spread false speculations all across social media,which resulted in Vast denial (i admit i still feel hurt because of it).I do believe that as much as we love them to be together,we should respect their privacy as well.High level of media scrutiny is unhealthy for any relationship.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 6

2 hours ago, GogoRoboto said:

On Twitter, there are fans of another actress (not gonna say who but everyone probably knows anyway) of her generation who say that Son Ye Jin only became relevant because of CLOY. Hard to say she’s not relevant when she’s been the chungmuro princess since her debut. It’s crazy to see how many awards SYJ’s had and then you realize how young she still is. She’s one Blue Dragon award away from a second round of best actress in film grand slam and she’s still only 38. When people say she and HB are a power couple, this is what they are talking about. They are superstars and every bit of their star power was on full display at the Baeksang the other night.

YJ is considered as one of the nation's top actresses in SK. In terms of box office and awards, there are just 2 actresses on top of her, Jeon Do-yeon and Kim Hye-soo. Even acclaimed Hallyu star Jun Ji-hyun is behind YJ considering the achievements in Chungmuro.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3