[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

8 hours ago, Last Delulu Standing said:

....That's what we saw in 2018 en the TN promos. When they were knowing and exploring each other. By Cloy promos, most of us noted the change in the relationship, more stable, mature, more profound. By now they have been together for about two years, the feelings are there, (if you look closely, you can see it) but they have reach an stability in the relationship. This is what this younger generation of shippers don't get neither understand, and that's why all the fuss and comments. that's what I think, I could be wrong. What do you all think?

OMG. This is also the conclusion I reached when I was calculating how *long* this ship has been sailing. I've been married for XXX years and believe me when I say that *ships* evolve. every. moment. every. day. What you put into it is what you get out of it. So if let's say it *began* around say late 2017...we are looking at around close to 3(?) Rushing is never a good idea.

Another thing I've been mulling---- I'm guessing that since SYJ has NOT decided on what to do next...she's at a crossroads. Is it time to take a *break* from acting to focus on *something* else?  Is HB just finishing up his filming commitment before all COVID 19 broke loose? Is he raking in the commercial endorsements so he can be commitment free for an extended period of time?  From what I know of HB, he is an introvert, which means a lot of alone time. Thinking. AND a military man at that, he is *strategic*. He seems to be the type that plans, executes, and uses a roadmap in what to do next. 

Lastly, (and this has been said time and again)....a man in love is easy to spot. 

My 2 cents. 

• Like 10
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 3

14 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:

Where other part of the world still suffer with covid situation, i adore BINJIN even more with they “only” wear RL this year. and they did the right thing. Bravo. 

14 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:

So my conclusion BINJIN wore RL is a jackpot to me. 

I strongly agree with you!

Even in their speeches, we could see their consideration and worries about this terrible situation around the world. 

In my opinion, it was great choices, both of them. They are both so beautiful people, inside and outside. 

• Like 5
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 2

3 hours ago, lololo said:

There are probably a very few in this shipping threads who are delulu HB’s fangirls (HB will marry them someday in their mind).

Their posting patterns: 

Always have Positive opinions about HB/ Defend him.

Always have Negative opinions about YJ (she is her competitor in her delulu mind).

They talk as if they owned HB, they know so much about him as a person.

DM me if you want to find out who she probably is. Their posts in this thread speak volume.

The very few delulu fangirls just become active again recently when YJ looks so gorgeous, sexy and so much admiration worldwide (their chance get smaller in their mind).

You may be surprised and find out who she is, you might have put your trust in the wrong person.

P.s: I’m a psychologist. 
I speak up because the very fews are anti-YJ in their hearts (YJ is her/ their biggest competitor) and this is an appreciation thread for HB AND SYJ

Many shippers have DM me and they have the same opinions with me.

Thank you for your post.

I also believe many shippers can guess who she is. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Chewy said:

For JHI, I really respect this boy for his patience and sweetness. for the simple fact that if you go and talk to your previous co-star only with her looking at the mirror with a cotton bud clearing her makeup residue halfway through, others would probably have made a quick exit and never looked back. 
I would love to see what is KTP reaction if SYJ did the exact same to him!
I reckon he would be that mirror instead and holding that cotton bud cleaning it up for her. 

He absolutely would do anything as long as queen only focus on him not others :P

4 hours ago, wolfie26 said:

We can all agree this dress wasn't good at least in paper and somehow SYJ rocked it  , RL should pay both of them ..... 

I don't think the suit was bad fit for HB , the bow tie was messing it a bit but most of men wore the typical black taxedo style, at least he wore a blue color to make the difference. 

Not sure why people overlook that not long ago he went on remembering a random interview with SYJ , yeah ok . And the fact he talked with so much respect about her? " SYJ is a good partner to me " , I have seen costars falling apart post drama ending , where they basically erase their costar and with no sign of rumors on sight . If anything they are in good terms , despite what their "status" is .

But still i find it funny a. they dressed them both in RL b. the color they picked for him complimented the color she wore. Like ok they knew they would receive award together but they went further for this, other stars received couple awards and didn't match - here they received individual awards and they ended up complimenting each other. 

They both looks really stunning in RL outfit. 

When I watch them get on the stage to receive the award, they know about this. Look how they thank us for voting. Using 'we', lurking into socmed this few weeks and HB knows something what we're being discussed. Preparation SYJ made to thank international fans.

I already told you, they giving us another hint to keep sailing 

#ingrocerywetrust

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Milwij Corner said:

Thanks for your response. they were also rumored to be dating after SITR but they don't look awkward in front of the camera. they still look close and don't care about rumors. but I try not to be disappointed because it affects my mood to do my daily activities

I know a lot of us want to move on from this topic here but please indulge me just a bit. Actually SYJ-JHI were also awkward onstage at 2018 Seoul Awards and were initially reluctant to stand next to each other onstage. But back at their seats when the focus is not on them, they interacted a bit more naturally. So my point here really is that, surprise, no actor/actress is totally immune to getting awkward in these types of events especially on moments when the focus is on them. We also know this from HB's previous reactions at award shows right?

Whatever "awkwardness" we may perceive in these situations, is it really fair to hold it against HB for not acting they way WE expect him to and compare it to another actor who has quite a different personality (plus different dynamics with SYJ, and much less scrutiny now than in 2018)?  I do respect that we'll all have different perceptions & opinions when looking at the same thing. Just that the HB-JHI comparison and expecting this is apples-to-apples bugs me a bit.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, 2Riornot2Ri said:

Hi all, 

I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released. This is the first Kdrama i have watched; while i initially got curious because of the unique NK storyline, and upon watching i found alot of positives in the drama (those OSTs are amazing!), what kept me interested the most is the strong chemistry and immersive acting of the BinJin couple. This made me want to know more about them after the drama ended, which led me to the Soompi CLOY thread, and eventually this BinJin shipping thread. I didn’t really care about celebrities before, and yet here i am shipping my first ever celebrity couple.

Decided to delurk since i found recent events on BinJin and the discussions here quite interesting, and thought to offer a male perspective (yes, i am a guy, this is my secret life and not even my wife knows that i am a closet BinJin shipper lol).

Firstly, on CLOY not winning what we think they deserve in BAA, i think politics is likely an important factor, given recent escalation in tensions around the same time the BAA nominees were announced and judges were making their decision. Even within SK there was negative press related to this when the drama was announced and a threat of lawsuit when it was airing. This is not to take away from the winners, even if i have not watched those dramas, i am sure they also delivered great performances since they were also nominated, but if you were the BAA judges, would you want to potentially be the cause a new round of political tensions by giving CLOY high profile awards that will surely have global media attention given the drama’s popularity? In a tight race with tough and almost equally deserving competition, a concern like this could be the deciding factor to tip the vote in favor of the other contenders. In hindsight, it makes me wonder if the writer had not openly called the countries NK and SK, and instead used fictional country names maybe this could have been avoided (in a western political drama i watched before, they had one episode where the plot was about the conflict between fictional countries they called East and West Honshu, but if you read between the lines, you can tell it is about NK/SK). Anyway, what is done is done, maybe CLOY had to be sacrificed for the greater good of peace and political stability, and nomination is the best it could have gotten under the circumstances. Regardless what happened at BAA, the validation from fans globally which none of the other nominees can match is enough proof that CLOY and its cast are winners. From a professional perspective, BinJin are clearly winners, their brilliant performance in CLOY has earned for them a global fanbase which will only help their future career prospects.

Back to BinJin, it was very clear to me with the grocery incident there is something going on between them. As a guy, i will not fly halfway across the world to meet just a mere acquaintance, and even a close friend there has to be a really valid reason, for example if that close friend has already migrated to that country. It makes no sense to me for Bin to go that far away, waste so much time and energy on flight and have to deal with jetlag, to meet someone who he can more easily meet up with in their own country. And they met there not even for sightseeing, but grocery shopping?! This tells me that clearly at the time, Bin has romantic intentions pursuing Jin, and she is open to his advances to agree to meet him. That it happened around the time and likely for the celebration of an important occassion (her birthday) with rumors of a lunch with Jin’s family gives added weight to it and tells me Jin has strong interest too; if you went to the trouble of going so far away to have alone time on your birthday to spend with family, why then would you entertain meeting someone who is just a normal friend, when you can do so after you return from your trip, in your own country? Their agencies also did not know how to deny at first and had to check back with BinJin on what to say when the clear as day grocery photos were released, after initially conifidently denying the rumored lunch with Jin’s family. Put the puzzle pieces together and you can tell this is more than likely a pre-planned secret romantic meetup between mutually interested parties to celebrate a special occassion.

Now the grocery incident happened a few years back, from then things could have progressed, or it could also have stalled. So you look at what were the developments since then, and while alot has happened and would be too much to talk about in just one post, I would like to fast forward to recent events because ultimately thats what we would want to know, is the ship still sailing at this moment? 

1. Metro interview - alot has been said of this, but the fact that Bin voluntarily brought up Jin in a question that was about this own physical appearance, and with that facial expression, tells me he clearly still has Jin in his thoughts at all times. I catch myself having that same reminiscing smile when i am reminded of special moments shared with my girlfriend (now my wife) when we were dating, so i can relate with what was going on there with Bin. Questions were obviously pre-screened, but we dont know if just by V employees or Bin himself, but either way it gives him away. If it was screened by Bin himself, then he chose to include the question, and his pre-prepared answer needlessly included Jin; if it was just screened by V employee, i pity the poor V employee who could not have known that such a seemingly innocent question could trip up the boss into remembering an event 2 years ago and answer that way, revealing to all that Jin continue to be his top of mind.
  2. Pifan vs BAA comparison - this is specifically on how Bin acted towards Jin in these events. In Pifan, he didn’t know her personally yet, so his actions were just being polite, how a typical gentleman would act towards most women - while he went ahead towards the stage, but he looked back to check if she was ok, and let her give her speech first. In BAA, his actions towards Jin were extra attentive and protective, letting her walk ahead, but surveying the situation ahead and making sure to be nearby when he saw potential hazards like wires, him watching her steps, etc. This is the exact same thing i do for my girlfriend/wife, kids, parents, i.e. for those people i deeply care about, so seeing the contrast in his approach, but for the same person, is quite telling of the change in Bin’s mindset towards Jin now. And when a guy does this for a lady he likes, it is also a way of warding off competition and letting it be known that this is my girl so you other guys back off lol
  3. Joint acceptance of individual popularity awards - reading the english translation of their speeches, you can tell it was coordinated such that Bin and Jin each gave bits and pieces to complete an overall message. Bin brought up CLOY, while Jin is the one who called out co-actors/actress and director of the drama. Bin expressed thanks to fans for their efforts voting for them, and Jin made sure to highlight that includes both Korean and international fans. Bin offered the information they are aware of all the effort fans did on their computers and cellphones, and Jin shared they were also monitoring the developments everyday together with the fans. Bin made sure to also express his well wishes for Everyone dealing with Covid, and they both promised to repay fans with future roles and better acting. They covered all important messages without being repetitive through their combined couple speech. Then backstage even if they didnt need to, they still interviewed together, posed close together sharing just 1 trophy, and repeatedly mention “we” in their speech. Clearly they approached this as a couple award even if it is not, because they knew fans delivered it to them as a couple award, and to me it is telling particularly for Jin that she knows about it, and is ok with it, despite being known to be protective of her reputation and avoiding dating “scandals”.
  4. Color Coordinated Outfits - Jin wanted to wear gold, now Bin’s stylist has to find a color that goes well with that, and hence the navy blue tux, an interesting choice when other men were wearing black (i am sure most ladies here already know, but if you do a quick google search of the best companion colors for gold, you will find dark blue is one of the top choices). Why is this important? If i were not in good terms with someone, or i dont want to fuel further couple speculations to avoid dating “scandals”, i will surely not coordinate colors to make us look even better as a couple, knowing that we will be on stage to receive an award together.

As you can tell from above, Bin’s giveaways from recent events are much more direct (he has always been the more obvious one), while Jin’s are a bit more nuanced, more of indirect confirmation - she indirectly confirms she continues to be interested (at least) by not doing actions that confirm she is not interested. Jin herself said that she is aware and was monitoring social media posts on Tiktok voting, which means she is definitely also aware of all the BinJin shipping going on in social media. If its untrue they are in a relationship she would want to put a stop to that, so why continue to encourage that narrative of being a couple by doing couple speeches and posing as a couple for an individual award, and wearing coordinated outfits that make them even more shippable as a couple? Jin herself said that she would like to get married by 40yrs old which is just a couple years away, if she does not see a future with Bin, why continue to allow herself to be romantically linked to him, and thus discourage other potential suitors and lose time, when she could easily put a stop to it by personally issuing a denial they are dating, which she had no problem doing for other men linked to her in the past? And please, saying they laughed the rumors off, or that they were not holding hands under the table, or that they were only meeting with other friends in LA, these are just misdirection and far from being actual denials of dating. When grocery shopping happened it confirmed for me that there is at the very least mutual interest, it has been 3 years since and while Bin is still an open book, I daresay Jin can’t still be just at “interested” stage given her self declared timeline and they are likely much further along their relationship by now.

On BinJin being “cold” to each other in BAA, that never crossed my mind when i was watching. I saw what i expected to see, which is BinJin acting prim and proper in an event where they should act prim and proper. It would be unbecoming of them to cause a scene by openly flirting and blatantly displaying affection, in an event meant to celebrate the acting profession of all the attendees, amidst the somber backdrop of Covid and social distancing. They cannot just hijack BAA and turn it into their own engagement party, knowing what the event is about and knowing how much hype there is on them already that could overshadow everyone else if they are not careful. Their effort to deflect attention away from themselves show that they are sensible and socially aware human beings and is commendable, it is quite surprising to me that it got twisted by some into a negative narrative.

In fact, for me part of the fun while watching a show i could not understand a word of what they were saying, was catching those little moments when BinJin let their guard down a bit, because despite their best attempts, they also can’t help it and still give away bits of affection here and there. Bin is much better at it now than before, i guess he is learning after seeing all the videos online of how he gives it away all the time, but he still needs more practice! I mean you can literally see him consciously catching himself staring at Jin again, and instantly switch back to serious mode and look robotically straight ahead at the camera. At least now he is able to correct himself and not need Jin to nudge him back to his senses, so thats an improvement lol.

Whew, a long essay for my first post. In summary, with Bin you look at what he does, but with Jin you look at what she does not do. From what i saw and didn’t see on the recent events, ship is sailing steady! They will reveal what they want to reveal at the time that is right for them, which is how it should be because it is their personal lives and relationship that is at stake.

Well said.. I totally agree with you.. Thank you for your observation :)

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

I wonder if they would do another project together. This time where both would play South Korean characters lol. I want a story where they are both married and then something happens to test their relationship and i want it to be a melodrama, no comedy at all, a dark twisted story. On TvN and a weekend drama. Please make it happen someone!

• Like 10

This is just an advice.. About the flowers that Hyunbin's received, some shippers tend to believe that it is the same flower in Son Yejin's instagram post. This is only mentioned in this forum just a couple of times, so I just let it go but on other social media people keep posting it.

To anyone who posted that & reading this I hope you should just keep it discreet. It would give a bad image to Hyunbin if some media took hold of the post for clicks. It would looks like Hyunbin is being inconsiderate to his fans' gift when he gave it to Son Yejin instead.

That's all. Happy shopping, shoppers! :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

Son Ye Jin’s Hermes and Watch Collections ~ US$ 100.000 (based on what we can see)

She probably has more handbags and watches in her collection as she only showed us her living room and kitchen in Master In The House. She still hides her wardrobe, Awards display room, bedroom and bathroom from viewers. 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 1

RE: YJ’s only wore a RL dress at Baeksang

SYJ’s current networth is ~ US$ 20 Million

I’m calculating SYJ’s networth with data that we have (She bought a luxury villa & a building for rent by the end of 2015)

Villa: (4 Bil Won) US$ 3.3 Million 

Building: (9 Bil Won) US$ 7.3 Million 

Profit - The Last Princess: US$ 3 Million
3 Movies + 2 Dramas since 2015: US$ 2 Million

CF for Marier Cosmetic: US$ 1 Million

Other CFs from late 2015 until now
Missha Lipstics, Hyundai, Manyo Cosmetic, Neuramis Cosmetic, Ganeshi Jewery, SkinInc, VanvaKorea, Younglim House Interior, Tory Burch, Besti Belli Clothes, Clash Of Kings Game

Extra
Range Rover + House Interior 
Money in her bank accounts...

House value increase year by year, she can also collect rent from the US$ 7.3 Million building every month

So SYJ’s networth is approximately US$ 20 Million based on what we can see

PS: Her house interior look simple but they are all designed brand names and really expensive. She has many Hermes handbags

I stan a super rich but humble Queen

72275625.jpg

33064_1_1.jpg

• Like 5
  • Off-Topic 4
  • Confused 4
  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 2

21 minutes ago, Meily Jima said:

This is just an advice.. About the flowers that Hyunbin's received, some shippers tend to believe that it is the same flower in Son Yejin's instagram post. This is only mentioned in this forum just a couple of times, so I just let it go but on other social media people keep posting it.

To anyone who posted that & reading this I hope you should just keep it discreet. It would give a bad image to Hyunbin if some media took hold of the post for clicks. It would looks like Hyunbin is being inconsiderate to his fans' gift when he gave it to Son Yejin instead.

That's all. Happy shopping, shoppers! :D

I just found a post about that flowers. There is one post that crop the picture and show just half of the flower where hyun bin is holding. And to be honest it’s really different from ye jin’s post. I just hope that fans should not create any false information just to feed their mind about binjin. You're right, Its also not good if the fans who gave it to hyun bin think that he gave it to ye jin.Lets just be fair to everyone. :grimace:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@gloriousCh33se I removed your post in mine but am keeping the rest of the contents of what I wrote here, unless there’s request for this to be edited. Hope this helps you ya.

Man, I really, really want to commit to my new life as a plant mommy but I’ve read a couple of posts re. JHI-SYJ’s interaction at Baeksang, and I know that I’ve addressed it before months ago regarding these two, and at the risk of having my post removed due to non-compliance to the rules (if you know what I do in real life, you’ll know why I’m so particular about rules), but I’m too lazy to pull that post (I don’t keep track of my posts nowadays hahaha) but here it is, my two cents.

Spoiler

SYJ - JHI have at best, a noona-dongsaeng relationship. Some would argue then why those lovey dovey scenes in SITR? It’s because they are acting, and being a senior actress she is, she actually guides him somehow in carrying out the scenes. She has publicly noona-ed her in SITR’s press conference before all the journalists.  He’s totally noona-zoned long time ago. No hard feelings against him though. I really like his work in Prison Playbook - it’s one of my personal fav dramas.

CLOY press con though... she’s so different there. You all know why - I don’t have to write a long essay about it (actually I had, here - hundreds of pages ago lol).

And further to the aforementioned spoiler content, I don’t want to sound delusional or whatever, because I’d like to keep my thoughts as clean and realistic as possible, but I saw one photo from Baeksang, and I know it has been turned into a meme (my friends sent that to me), but I gotta say, I like what I saw in that photo. Because for that one moment, to me, the tables have turned in a way.

She’s the one that gazed at him instead of the usual modus operandi.

You guys know which photo I’m talking about, I guess.

Either the photographer got lucky with that shot, or she’s completely aware that the photo was taken and work some fan magic, or well, she has finally eased her guard for real (must be those dimples hehehe).

My pick? Third choice.

Have an amazing weekend!

• Like 13
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Choi sam sook said:

1 hour ago, Choi sam sook said:

To those who questioned why BINJIN wore RL. And want them wore something more “fancier” then “just” RL.

Where other part of the world still suffer with covid situation, i adore BINJIN even more with they “only” wear RL this year. and they did the right thing. Bravo.

@lololo

Very much agree! Their consciousness on the issue of COVID is very clear as HB noted that in his acceptance speech. We dress to impress in a given occasion. For a glitzy fancy event as such, they BOTH MADE A DIFFERENCE BY KEEPING IT SIMPLE and by being one with the world.s situation. despite HBs looking uneasy in his suit, he carried the attire so well. Yes, they are A listers, but they are humble. They can have their choices even if the stylist insists bec they have a good taste of fashion, but they opted to be dressed as such. Phaps for complementarity reasons, but sure one of the reasons is keeping it simply yet slayin. B) and i dare say, their choices makes them much relevant and worth-the-admiration A LISTER ARTISTS/POWER COUPLE. 

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

I believe the ship is sailing smoothly and still look forward to BinJin’s wedding announcement in the very near future.

I’m not surprised with BinJin at BAA at all, they actually have given us more sweet moments than I expected.

I tweeted below post 1 day before BAA.

• Like 11
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, BinJinSsi said:

OMG yes!!! Although they looked great in RL, i would much rather see them in Chanel, Gucci, Prada, Saint Laurent, Tom Ford, Armani or Dolce and Gabbana. I am sorry but they deserve more than Ralph Lauren.  Unless of course, they are cooking up something with the brand in the near future, thus the unconventional choice. 

The only Ralph Lauren I remember in the red carpet was Gwyneth Paltrow’s pink dress from years back — and I felt that was ill-fitting even. 

FYI, HB wore Tom Ford last year and YJ wore Prada in 2018.

I tend to think that it was planned when both showed up in RL attires for Baeksang. I didn't see the lead actor and actress from the same work wearing the same brand in a SK award cerrmony before, not to mention they are romantically linked by the public which they must have tried to avoid such situation if they didn't want to be linked with each other again. Maybe unrelated actors and actresses might wear the same brand by chance like Suzy (being the ambassador) and JJH both chose Dior, but never the leads from the same drama. I even suspect that they did match the colours.

• Like 12
  • Love 5

I think they are indeed playing golf together! There is a picture of Hyun bin in instagram standing next to Yejin holding the trophy and you could see the tanned trim on his armsI Agreed with the post above that yejin’s both uppers arms are tanned!

Edited by MatthewMay Love
Edit
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3